Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Teasing and Denial
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2012, 04:11 AM
Veteran

Default New teasing technique

My wife has discovered a new teasing technique that keeps me on the edge. She will tease me to the brink of orgasm and then just firmly hold my cock in her hand. Feeling the tightness of her hand around my cock is such torture. My natural instince is to thrust against her hand but I know that if I do I will orgasm. It takes all my willpower and focus to not thrust and to not orgasm. To add to the torture, after abot 30 seconds to a minute she will lightly squeeze my cock without releasing it. She will continue to do this every few seconds. This pulsing feeling is torture and I just want to thrust hard into her hand. It is so hard for me to hold back. Sometimes after one squeeze I am begging her not to squeeze again because I know I iwll not be able to hold back. It is an amazing feeling to be kept on the edge like that. I absolutely love it!!
Old 09-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Veteran

I think you`ll like the video and your Kh too.

Enjoy...

http://www.tube8.com/mature/handjob-...aign=nudevista
Old 09-20-2012, 11:41 PM
Veteran

Yes..that's the technique. Maybe my wife has been watching this. hee hee. She has not taken me over the edge like KH did in this video but I think I'll make the suggestion.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:21 PM
Veteran

Default ive been doing that

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneguy4fun View Post
My wife has discovered a new teasing technique that keeps me on the edge. She will tease me to the brink of orgasm and then just firmly hold my cock in her hand. Feeling the tightness of her hand around my cock is such torture. My natural instince is to thrust against her hand but I know that if I do I will orgasm. It takes all my willpower and focus to not thrust and to not orgasm. To add to the torture, after abot 30 seconds to a minute she will lightly squeeze my cock without releasing it. She will continue to do this every few seconds. This pulsing feeling is torture and I just want to thrust hard into her hand. It is so hard for me to hold back. Sometimes after one squeeze I am begging her not to squeeze again because I know I iwll not be able to hold back. It is an amazing feeling to be kept on the edge like that. I absolutely love it!!
ya thats a classic, been doing that for ever...however I also do that exact same thing with my pussy. of course i can do that while whispering and breathing and licking his ears and saying all sorts of things to him. I like to use the very understanding and sympathetic tone a lot, with a sad look on my face I'll say things like "oh I know that hurts, Im so sorry baby I know how much you need to let your sperm out, oh you poor baby, just hold on hold on, I can feel it is about to burst its so hard and all your veins are bulding and pulsing and you balls are lifting up so tight too...are you ok? here let me just slide up and down one more time, I know how much this is killing you but I want to feel it slip in and out again...now don't let the cum boil out, here is go...ahh (as i move up so slow and back down even slower)...hold it hold it in...ooohh are you still ok? I know how that burns mmm hold ot, hold it. The I play the good and bad shoulder angel game: I whisper in his left ear...just cum, you know how bad you need this..why are you holding it anyway..you know you have a tons of cum youve been saving now just let it blow you stupid fucker...and then the good angel say " oh you are doing such a good job, Im so proud of you, you know you can hold it back a little more, and when you do cum its gonna feel sooo much better.
I play this on and on!
Old 09-21-2012, 10:27 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballslapper View Post
ya thats a classic, been doing that for ever...however I also do that exact same thing with my pussy. of course i can do that while whispering and breathing and licking his ears and saying all sorts of things to him. I like to use the very understanding and sympathetic tone a lot, with a sad look on my face I'll say things like "oh I know that hurts, Im so sorry baby I know how much you need to let your sperm out, oh you poor baby, just hold on hold on, I can feel it is about to burst its so hard and all your veins are bulding and pulsing and you balls are lifting up so tight too...are you ok? here let me just slide up and down one more time, I know how much this is killing you but I want to feel it slip in and out again...now don't let the cum boil out, here is go...ahh (as i move up so slow and back down even slower)...hold it hold it in...ooohh are you still ok? I know how that burns mmm hold ot, hold it. The I play the good and bad shoulder angel game: I whisper in his left ear...just cum, you know how bad you need this..why are you holding it anyway..you know you have a tons of cum youve been saving now just let it blow you stupid fucker...and then the good angel say " oh you are doing such a good job, Im so proud of you, you know you can hold it back a little more, and when you do cum its gonna feel sooo much better.
I play this on and on!
That is awesome!! Many times the words...your tone of voice...your expression are far more powerful and effective than the actual stroking.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:51 PM
Veteran

Quote:
I play this on and on!
That is exactly what I love! Those words, that mental dynamic, is the most powerful turn on. Any guy lucky enough to be with you is indeed fortunate!
Old 09-26-2012, 02:26 PM

Quote:
I play this on and on!
Wow. These words during...would make things SOOOOOO much harder/hotter. Fucking hot. Yes. Yes again. Win. +100. Achievement Unlocked [Incredible Teasing]
Old 09-27-2012, 11:34 AM
Veteran

I have asked my wife if she would get me to the edge and then just keep squeezing and teasing until I go over the edge. She said if I was a good slave for her she might do it as a reward for me. Let's just say I am being really good right now.