Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Teasing and Denial
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2012, 07:48 PM

Default Cunnilingus

Hi! I am in a frustrating scenario and was wondering why others might have to say about it. I have intense fantasies about female domination and of course tease and denial, and LOVE to go down on my wife. She is not really into my fantasies or any of this. And although she likes oral sex, and tells me I'm really good at it, she never orgasms from it and is always waiting for me to stop so we can fuck, with which she is multiorgasmic. Of course that makes my own denial difficult, because I can't fuck her well if I haven't cum in a while - I can't last long in that state. So I have to cum frequently in order to fuck her well.

My question is, what are other peoples experiences with this? Do other women find it difficult to orgasm from oral sex? Is it terrible that I fantasize about finding a secret person to please orally?

Thanks for any discussion!
Old 09-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubakorman View Post
Is it terrible that I fantasize about finding a secret person to please orally?
It isn't nearly as terrible as cheating on a spouse would be. That'd be much worse.

Have you tried openly communicating with Her about any of these issues?

and what about involving a dildo? Especially if it'd satisfy Her, while leaving your equipment denied.

Every orgasm i have for the rest of the year will be ruined.
i have completed 60 slaps of my 500 cock slaps punishment
Old 09-13-2012, 08:08 PM

Yes, thanks. I have told her about my fantasies. We even have tried dildos but she just doesn't like them. I have bought her a few luxury vibrators - Lelo (check them out very nice)- and she just prefers me. That is nice but frustrating!
Old 09-13-2012, 08:16 PM
Veteran

i'm afraid that i know zilch when it comes to quality male substitutes. Hopefully some Ladies will be able to help out in that regard.

The only thing that comes to mind is that kit where a guy can cast an exact replica of his erection. Can't remember the name of that product for the life of me though. Perhaps knowing that it was an exact copy of your package might mentally compensate for any toy issues She has.

Sorry i can't be much help. i'm a stroker, not a lover.

Every orgasm i have for the rest of the year will be ruined.
i have completed 60 slaps of my 500 cock slaps punishment
Old 09-13-2012, 08:22 PM

Thanks anyway, it's great just to talk to someone about it. Stroke on!
Old 09-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Veteran

My wife has intense orgasms from cunnilingus, so I cannot help you there. However, she has the same desire to have me in her versus a dildo, vibrator, or even me with condoms. She says they all feel very different than having me in her. The benefit I have is that I can lick her to one or more orgasms and then she can continue to tease me by taking me into her pussy without letting me come.

Have you tried using a dildo or vibrator in her while you are performing cunnilingus? Or you could also use your finger(s) with the g-spot, deep spot, and a-spot stimulation while licking her.

I wish you luck in your continued quest to bring your wife to orgasm orally and have her continue to tease and deny you after she has been completely satisfied.
Old 09-17-2012, 01:55 PM
Veteran

My wife used to never orgasm through oral sex either. Like you wife, she would want the real thing. I too love to orally pleasure my wife and made it my mission to bring her over the edge orally. After weeks of working to find the hot spots and gauging her reactions, I found it. Now I can rock her world or devilishly keep her frustrated at a moment's notice.

Keep working at it paying incredible attention to her breathing, and any other non-verbal cues that you're getting her going. I have heard from many women who say they can't orgasm this way or that way and openly call BS. With practice and attention to detail victory will be yours.

Good luck.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:19 AM

Being new to the site, you probably aren't familiar with *My* story. I have only cum from being eaten once in My life, and it happened in the last 5 years, when I was over 50. Many have tried to get Me off that way, and it took hubby over 25 years of eating Me before it happened.

What was different that one time? I have no idea! I can cum from My fingers, vibrators, and fucking when I'm on top, but still felt like a "failure" because I couldn't cum from oral sex.

I know there are chicks on the site who claim they can orgasm simply by it being a windy day(slight exaggeration!), but I'm not one of them. I doubt most women can cum at the drop of a hat like that.

As a matter of fact, I've read that cumming from actual intercourse is the most difficult for women to accomplish, so you should be happy that you can satisfy her that way!

If it's truly a goal to please her from oral sex, then practice, practice, practice. Follow c1969's advice and become more in tune with how her body changes as she approaches orgasm. Use different licks and sucks, different pressures and speeds, and pay attention to which ways she responds the best. But please, don't put pressure on her, or give her a guilt trip about it, or it will surely never happen!

Fantasizing about finding someone you can please orally is no worse than HER fantasizing she was being fucked by someone with a bigger cock...
Old 09-18-2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubakorman View Post
Do other women find it difficult to orgasm from oral sex?
Generally it's just the opposite unless they have a sensitive G-spot, which is rare.

Personally, I find oral to be much more satisfying. Penetration is only near as good when my clit is being touched, which almost doesn't count imo since it's like masturbating.

As for your dilemma, it sounds like an incompatibility, sorry to say. One of you is going to have to give up something they like to make the other happy. Maybe switch on and off to be fair.

Does your fantasy of being dominated by her and forcing you to giver her oral HAVE to end in her orgasm? To make it seem like she's using you for her pleasure? That could be something you could try to mentally change, although I'm sure it's much harder to do than say.

I would agree with going down on her until she's almost ready, then slip it in and see if she can cum quickly. That way you won't lose your load because you won't have to fuck her for so long. Could work, unless she wants you to keep fucking her.