Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Make Him/Her Ache
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2012, 08:27 AM
juliemorgan

Default Finger nails tease

Hi everyone, I am Julie, I have just joined today and having a look around the site. Came across the forums and popped in here to have a read. I thought I would leave a post.
I just love to tease my husband with my very long nails, I usually have them around 3 inches long and painted in very bright colours. I have had his pathetic cock locked in a chastity device for months now, we have 2 metal ones and a clear CB6000s. I love the CB as it is the S model, the S standing for small. I know when he gets anything like arroused it becomes very painful quickly.
I love to tease him and excite him so he just starts to rise and watch his face changing from pleasure to pain. I stroke his balls ever so gently and scratch around his anus. I can see the expression changing on his face as he fills the CB6000s to bursting point Just as he looks like he can not take it anymore I push my very long nail right down hi pathetic wee hole as deep as I can. Woohooo you should see that snake retract
Oooooh poor willy.....don't he like it..........
Being new here I have not yet worked out how to post pics and what pics are allowed, when I do I will post some pics if you are intrested.

Thanks Julie xxxx
Old 09-06-2012, 02:27 PM
Veteran

Welcome!! And looking forward to what you post!
Old 09-07-2012, 09:34 AM

that sounds very hott and i would love to see pictures, if your not able to post them on here i would love if you could send them to me to view
Old 09-11-2012, 11:46 AM
juliemorgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf1982 View Post
that sounds very hott and i would love to see pictures, if your not able to post them on here i would love if you could send them to me to view
No I dont think I can, but I think I can post a link to one. It is my pic and we took it and own it.

https://fetlife.com/users/43886/pictures/2934965
Old 09-11-2012, 06:00 PM

thank you, those pics are amazing. i would like to experience that first hand
Old 09-12-2012, 03:36 AM
Veteran

Devilishly delightful pictures! Those balls sure look swollen.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:03 AM

Default Pain and Pleasure

Hi Julie,
My wife has controlled my shaft for many years and you seem to be on the same wavelength.
Some of he favourites can be summarised as follows.
She uses her nails to pinch my pee slit very tight then she masturbates my shaft digging her nails in until I am on the point of shooting then she stops and leaves me bursting to shoot. She repeats this many times during the day as she goes about the house .
Then at night she will tie me down and makes it as painful as possible as she masturbates.
She usually starts by pushing an eye dropper down my pee slit presses the bulb to push spirit in. I feel the sting in my shaft and down in to my groin.
Then she uses her nails as before and masturbates me to the edge of shooting and stops.
When she is in the mood she will put a thick leather glove on her left hand and grasp my shaft tight so my circumsized gland bulges. She then takes her small cock flogger and whips my gland. The pain is over powering but as she goes on and on the pain subsides and I feel my shaft harden. On a few occasions she will whip soft and I feel my spunk build up and shoot to immediately start a pulsing spasm as she pinches my pee slit shut to stop the spunk .
That is the only release she gives me and I feel it for days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliemorgan View Post
Hi everyone, I am Julie, I have just joined today and having a look around the site. Came across the forums and popped in here to have a read. I thought I would leave a post.
I just love to tease my husband with my very long nails, I usually have them around 3 inches long and painted in very bright colours. I have had his pathetic cock locked in a chastity device for months now, we have 2 metal ones and a clear CB6000s. I love the CB as it is the S model, the S standing for small. I know when he gets anything like arroused it becomes very painful quickly.
I love to tease him and excite him so he just starts to rise and watch his face changing from pleasure to pain. I stroke his balls ever so gently and scratch around his anus. I can see the expression changing on his face as he fills the CB6000s to bursting point Just as he looks like he can not take it anymore I push my very long nail right down hi pathetic wee hole as deep as I can. Woohooo you should see that snake retract
Oooooh poor willy.....don't he like it..........
Being new here I have not yet worked out how to post pics and what pics are allowed, when I do I will post some pics if you are intrested.

Thanks Julie xxxx