Old 07-03-2012, 08:00 PM

Default how do you train him to eat his own cum

I want to know how to train my hubby to eat his own cum
Old 07-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodame1 View Post
I want to know how to train my hubby to eat his own cum
Basically you don't take no for an answer.

Assuming he is not unalterably, beyond the limits, opposed to this; that's the main key. Lots of stuff on discussion boards shows that this is a fairly hot fantasy for a lot of guys - but an equal number say it loses its appeal after they cum, but again a similar number says they want to be forced to do it. So if it is hot for him as a fantasy, then he's probably secretly hoping you will push it. The easiest way to start is have him do it immediately after he cums while there is still excitement. Better still after a ruined orgasm where he won't have likely been completely released from lust. The force can be promised longer denial if he doesn't follow through or whatever seems good to you.

If you need to sell him a litle on the fantasy - the approach depends on personality, but here are some thoughts. First, tell him how hot it makes you.

If he prides himself on fairness explore whether he has or has ever wanted a woman to swallow him. How can he be one sided. If he raises "health" concerns, absent disease (which would be an issue for you both without this), dispose of that with the fact that it is just protein and nutrients - easy to validate. If he thinks it makes him "gay" tell him it makes him subservient to you, and that's a good thing; it's not gay since it he was told/"made" to do it.

Let us know how it turns out.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Veteran

Default true

Tell him that it is the love juice you made him produce because you excited him so. After all without the teasing nothing happens.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:11 AM

mrs pirrana posted a way you may want to try. Start slow give him a ruined orgasm and have him cum in a shot glass then freeze it to make a cum cube. You may want to get a few cubes in the freezer before you get started. The next time he wants to cum make a stipulation that he has to put the cube in his mouth and let it melt before you allow him to cum.

You can think of many interesting ways to incorporate this into the the sex, maybe try to get him used to it like the pavlov dog idea put the cube in his mouth then sit on his face and be vocal to himm how much you like it or how much it turns you on. You can then ease him into getting the fresh cream pie. There are a couple things for him to get past sometimes the smell may seem offensive like bleach at first, or the taste as it is not something he is accustomed to, or the consistencey may seem different to him but after time you get accustomed to it and its not bad. Then try having him lick it off other parts and let the fun begin.

One thing though to remember a hair in the pie is not a fun thing so if you are going to do this you may want to shave smooth. A bad experience gagging on a hair could turn him off to the idea. Have fun and I hope that this helps
Old 07-04-2012, 04:46 PM

One way might be to keep him in chastity and give him a prostate massage.
He drinks it, or he doesn't get release and a proper orgasm for a long time.

Failing that the ice cube method mentioned above sounds good and really hot too.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Veteran

This worked on me:

1. Have him edge himself repeatedly.

2. Tell him that he can cum if he will eat his semen. Make him promise.

3. After he cums, eating won't seem like such a hot idea. Don't say anything when he doesn't partake.

4. Resume normal sex life for a few weeks, then suddenly spring steps 1 & 2 on him.

5. Remind him that he didn't keep his promise last time. He'll swear to God that this time he's sincere.

6. Keep up a give-and-take with him for as long as it amuses you, but don't let him cum.

7. Next time, after step 2, tell him that if he doesn't eat his cum, you're going to be unhappy and that there will be consequences.

8. When he cums, remind him of his promise and start by feeding him yourself with a fingertip or spoon.

It won't be long before you have him scooping it up himself on command. I eventually found myself begging to eat it *after* I had cum. Have fun,

EB
Old 07-05-2012, 11:29 AM

I always start them out slowly, it's easier to tolerate then. Begin talking about him doing it, how hot you think it is...put the idea in his head so he at least considers it and gets used to the concept.

When he can talk about it without freaking out, tell him you want him to try some off his finger next time he cums. Just a taste. As soon as he cums, sweetly coax him to get a little on his finger and lick it off for you.

Do just the fingertip a few times, then increase it to a whole finger full. From there you can do 2 fingers full, maybe scoop it up for him with your fingers and feed it to him. Keep increasing the amount until he's eating his whole load. Have him cum into his hand and lick it clean for you. Be sure he knows how happy it makes you that he's following your wishes on this!

If he's like 98% of the boys I've worked with on this task, he'll soon be asking to eat it all for you.

Remember to do it quickly after he cums...not much worse than the taste of cold cum.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Veteran

After a few weeks of denial, i found that i was actually having some non-orgasm release which (of course) i had been instructed to ingest. Not so bad after you get used to it. There have been a couple ruined orgasms too which fortunately were after i had been trained - went down no problem.

We will hit the century mark during the month of July (days denied -- not age) and i will be allowed intercourse with orgasm. She has already hinted that i may be eating that up too which i have only done once long before She started denying me. i am guessing it will be much easier this time.

Anyone got a breath mint?
Old 07-05-2012, 01:15 PM

Smile Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Four_Inch_Heels1 View Post
I always start them out slowly, it's easier to tolerate then. Begin talking about him doing it, how hot you think it is...put the idea in his head so he at least considers it and gets used to the concept.

When he can talk about it without freaking out, tell him you want him to try some off his finger next time he cums. Just a taste. As soon as he cums, sweetly coax him to get a little on his finger and lick it off for you.

Do just the fingertip a few times, then increase it to a whole finger full. From there you can do 2 fingers full, maybe scoop it up for him with your fingers and feed it to him. Keep increasing the amount until he's eating his whole load. Have him cum into his hand and lick it clean for you. Be sure he knows how happy it makes you that he's following your wishes on this!

If he's like 98% of the boys I've worked with on this task, he'll soon be asking to eat it all for you.

Remember to do it quickly after he cums...not much worse than the taste of cold cum.
Such a hot lady, longs for the day when im on this training course with FIH
Old 07-05-2012, 10:37 PM

When Im horny Id love to eat my cum, but after Ive cum Ive no interest in it. I tried cumming into a container to freeze it and then use that the next time Im horny but always end up throwing it out.