Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Teasing and Denial
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2012, 12:21 PM

Default Only She Cums

Well yesterday I thought that I might get my wife to play a bit and deny me. We have been having great discussions about this and seemingly inching our way toward a real denial session where she knowingly takes control and makes the decision about whether I cum or not. We've discussed that she doesn't need to feel guilty by not letting me cum and that I take the risk that is she does deny me and the next day is just too hectic to get back to it that I might not get to cum that day either. She claims to understand what I need and doesn;t think that it's out of the question, it's just something she has to work toward doing. PROGRESS!!!
Wel as I said I thought that last night would be my opportunity. We exercised, showered and got into bed for a bit of T.V. While watching I rubbed and carresed her back the way she likes. Then wanting to move this forward before it got too late I turned off the lights and continued rubbing her back. She stretched out on her back and I continued to rub her body. Needless to say I was getting horny as hell. This always happens when I rub her body, by this time I had a raging hardon and told her. I was making sure not to rub my body against her as I wanted to focus on her orgasm. I worked my way down to her thighs, only slightly touching her through her underwear but really not making contact there. I continued down to her calves and then to her feet, taking great time to rub her feet, she absolutely loves this. At some point I stood up and was rubbing her as if her attendant. After about 20-30 minutes of rubbing her entire body, I took the opportunity to touch her through her underwear. She let out a moan and I knew that I had her permission to go forward, and I did. First I rubbed her through her underwear and then slipped my hand under her boyshorts and found the most amazing thing. She had gotten so freaking wet. I slowly and gently began rubbing her clit, slipping my fingers in and out of her. My other hand continued to roam all over her body. She intermittently let out low moans confirming that I was doing it right. Part of me wanted to switch and take control over her and let her know it. Show her exactly what I wanted, to bo brought to the edga and then left there without cumming. I wanted to do this but thought better of it since she has not expressed that this is how what she wanted. She loves to teased for a while but ALWAYS wants her strong orgasm. I have to be careful not to tease her too long because then she loses her orgasm and is extremely disappointed and frustrated with me for pushing it too far.
So when I felt that I had given her the teasing pleasure she wanted I made her cum. She had a full body orgasm that continued for what seemed like minutes. She continued to shiver even after I moved up next to her and tried to snuggle into her.
At this point she was so relaxed and on the verge of falling asleep. It became painfully obvious that she wasn't doing anything more that night. I resigned myself to the fact that she wasn't going to physically tease me at all. So I snuggled a bit longer and then rolled over to sleep. I slept a bit but really wanted to fuck her, badly
This morning I rolled over about 15 minutes before the alarm and started snuggling into her gently rubbing myelf against her butt. I told her how badly I wanted to fuck her and cum deep inside her. She gave me a purring acknowledgement but didn't move to allow me in. I humped against her but and she occassionally pushed back, nothing more. Of course as I achieved a raging hard-on the alarm went off and I had to go wake up the kids. I asked if there was any chance that I could give her another message later and perhaps I could fuck her tonight. She responded that after we exercised there might be time if it's not too late. We have an early morning engagement and she needs sleep to function. (I'm not confident that there'll actually be time tonight.)
After waking the kids I went to the kitchen to wash up the left over dishes. When my wife came out and found me washing the dishes she said "that's sexy". She is begining to get the idea od T&D as the other day she said "I could get a lot of things done around the house using this". Truthfully her comment made an impact on me and I knew that washing the dishes this morning would really please her. I can't wait to see if anything more happens tonight. Stay tuned for more. Stil.......
Needy
Old 05-04-2012, 04:50 PM

It sounds like you're on the right track! Keep up with the chores around the house/yard and she'll definitely keep noticing! Good luck!
Old 05-04-2012, 09:31 PM

I am beginning to wonder if I am really a "switch". The reason is that as much as I desperately want, and need the denial, I actually enjoy teasing my wife and stretching things out while making her cum. I also get off on the idea of restraining her and teasing her as much as I would like to have it done to me. Although she like being teased a lot she doesn't have any interest in being denied an orgasm and as far as being restrained/dominated her tendency is a bit vanilla
Needy