Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Teasing and Denial
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2012, 10:53 AM
Veteran

Default How long to get blue balls ?

My wife told me that this time I should wait to give "any" sperm out until I have solid blue balls.

Does anyone have experience how long that might take ?
And what is the best way to get blue balls as quick as possible ?
Old 03-17-2012, 06:39 PM
Veteran

How long it takes to get blueballs depends on a few things. 1. How often your body is used to cumming. 2. How long it has been since your last orgasm. 3. How often you are sexually aroused without orgasm.

The quickest way I've seen to get blue balls is to masturbate a lot without orgasm, or your wife can tease you a lot, lol. No orgasm + sexual stimulation = Blue balls, sooner or later.

My toy's been without a full orgasm (or ruined) since Valentine's day. It takes him about a half hour of masturbating/teasing before I notice that his balls are starting to get the look that tells Me they'll ache. And then, I make him masturbate longer.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtsextoy View Post
My wife told me that this time I should wait to give "any" sperm out until I have solid blue balls.

Does anyone have experience how long that might take ?
And what is the best way to get blue balls as quick as possible ?

I believe you do not understand what "blue balls" are, but your last question can be easily answered.

First though, "Blue Balls" have nothing to do with sperm other than the fact that your balls produce sperm. That system is not in your control and it will proceed happily without you and without regard to anything you do short of a vasectomy and even then your nuts will make sperm on schedule, it just won't get released with any ejaculate.

Now, "Blue Balls" happen when a man is sexually frustrated. He is anticipating orgasmic release, it is just within his grasp (no pun intended) and he is fully sexually aroused. Sort of like a missile ready to launch, his systems are primed and ready to go, but he does not get the fire button pushed and so his scrotum, engorged with blood, blood that has not been refreshed and is quite dark red, takes on a blue color not unlike when a person is strangled or has a tourniquet applied somewhere.

So, have your lady frustrate the beejeezus out of you. Clothes on, curtains drawn, soft music, lots of tongue kissing, chest and thigh touching (by her, on you). An erotic perfume helps as well.

Now you, in your mind, are mad for this woman and she has excited you to the point that only the fact that you are civilized (or perhaps fear her wrath) keeps you from ripping her clothes off and, well, raping her. After a while, you WILL develop Blue Balls.

How will you know?
  • Deep, throbbing pain in the balls--the pain is like the lingering pain after being kicked in the nuts.
  • Blue colored scrotum, literally, but this varies from man to man.
This can be a fun game with her deciding when your scrotum is blue enough. Like make-up sex, post Blue Ball sex is, well, extremely relieving
Old 03-19-2012, 12:35 AM

Wink ahem....

Ummmm..... the scrotum does not engorge with blood when sexually aroused.

The colour of the testicles has nothing to do with sperm being released. If that were so, a male with a vasectomy would have constantly blue balls, since the sperm that he is producing will never exit the testicles under any condition, arousal or not.

Sexual arousal will however encourage the production of semen (not sperm), which is produced in the prostate gland. If not released during the arousal, it will simply dissipate on it's own (depending on the individual and the situation it could also perhaps be released during a nocternal emission [wet dream] or possibly during a bowel movement).

Old 03-20-2012, 03:48 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullcods View Post
I believe you do not understand what "blue balls" are, but your last question can be easily answered.

First though, "Blue Balls" have nothing to do with sperm other than the fact that your balls produce sperm. That system is not in your control and it will proceed happily without you and without regard to anything you do short of a vasectomy and even then your nuts will make sperm on schedule, it just won't get released with any ejaculate.

Now, "Blue Balls" happen when a man is sexually frustrated. He is anticipating orgasmic release, it is just within his grasp (no pun intended) and he is fully sexually aroused. Sort of like a missile ready to launch, his systems are primed and ready to go, but he does not get the fire button pushed and so his scrotum, engorged with blood, blood that has not been refreshed and is quite dark red, takes on a blue color not unlike when a person is strangled or has a tourniquet applied somewhere.

So, have your lady frustrate the beejeezus out of you. Clothes on, curtains drawn, soft music, lots of tongue kissing, chest and thigh touching (by her, on you). An erotic perfume helps as well.

Now you, in your mind, are mad for this woman and she has excited you to the point that only the fact that you are civilized (or perhaps fear her wrath) keeps you from ripping her clothes off and, well, raping her. After a while, you WILL develop Blue Balls.

How will you know?
  • Deep, throbbing pain in the balls--the pain is like the lingering pain after being kicked in the nuts.
  • Blue colored scrotum, literally, but this varies from man to man.
This can be a fun game with her deciding when your scrotum is blue enough. Like make-up sex, post Blue Ball sex is, well, extremely relieving
Excellent description, and accurate.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:03 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyboy1012 View Post
Ummmm..... the scrotum does not engorge with blood when sexually aroused.
Actually it does, though it isn't as obvious, mostly because the whole area fills with blood and lymph fluid. The lowered blood circulation under prolonged arousal often but not always is what gives the balls a more bluish tint. Bullcods didn't say it was caused by the production of sperm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyboy1012 View Post
Sexual arousal will however encourage the production of semen (not sperm), which is produced in the prostate gland.
Bullcods accurately pointed out that sperm production isn't affected by arousal. You are correct that arousal produces the semen and other elements of the ejaculate. Sperm account for only 2%-5% of the ejaculate. The prostate contributes about 30% of the total as an alkaline fluid to counteract the acidity of the vagina and protect the sperm.The bulbourethral gland secretes a small amount of clear lubricating liquid roughly another 5%. The largest component of the ejaculate (60% or more by volume), the milky semen, is produced in the seminal vesicles. This liquid is actually a fructose sugar based substance to nourish the sperm.

Men with vasectomies aren't losing a very noticable component of the ejaculate and the sperm are produced in the testes, stored in tube-like structure on the outside of the ball but still in the scrotal sac, called the epididymis while they mature. Failing to be ejaculated they die and are reabsorbed by the body, all the while being replaced by others who are still maturing, in a more or less continuous process.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullcods View Post
I'm sure it varies, but I've read that even a full and vigorous ejaculation doesn't quite relieve the pain and tenderness of blue balls (which can take 30 minutes or more) and that it also dampens the pleasure of the orgasm to various degrees.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbop View Post
I'm sure it varies, but I've read that even a full and vigorous ejaculation doesn't quite relieve the pain and tenderness of blue balls (which can take 30 minutes or more) and that it also dampens the pleasure of the orgasm to various degrees.
I'm sure this can be somewhat individual in response. For me the pain level does reduce almost immediately but they are still painful and tender for some time after, but I can tell it's getting better.

As for the quality of the orgasm, well when they are precious by being somewhat rare they all seem pretty good. But seriously, I suppose if I could compare it more fairly, side-by-side as it were, that would be correct, once blue ball pain is present the orgasm is clearly not just the pleasure part; however, even some sexual experiences just on the border of BDSM play enjoy an intensity of feeling that makes pleasure/pain a little blurry. I'll grant you that may be more a mental attitude or outlook that's adopted, but whatever.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:48 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbop View Post
Pleasure is entirely relative. In fact, the relationship between pleasure and pain, particularly when dealing with sexual play, is practically indistinguishable.

From an OD perspective, the pain of blue balls is a desired one.

I like to think of it as focus. Simple excitement or arousal is on the pleasure side of sex and is very weak from a sensation standpoint to having blue balls. The latter focus a man's mind to his balls in a demanding way and at that juncture there is not much room for anything else. the lingering pain following release (or the denial of it) is an anti-after-glow, but an after-glow nonetheless.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:49 AM

Blue balls are an occupational hazard of T/D play for men, as Bullcods says, and whenever I have been denied over a period of time, I've found the condition to be more or less constant. However, I've never had this problem as much as some men claim; it has always been more like a dull ache, noticable but not that severe. Repeated cycles of arousal cause it, of course, but the "A" ring of the usual chastity cage can work much in the same way as a cock ring does (trapping blood in the scrotum) if you're teased a lot while wearing one. Plus, even in a custom fitted steel device, there is was for me a little pulling on the balls whenever I tried to get erect in the cage or cylinder. All of these things can add to swollen, throbbing testicles.

In addition to the blood congestion, another problem in the testes, which is also related to the "blue balls" syndrome, is the stress on the thin muscles which cause your balls to retract when in a state of high arousal. I guess this is something that varies from man to man, but in my case, my testicles would tighten up and "move around" (or so I'm told, since I can't watch my own balls) to some degree when close to orgasm. When I've been teased and denied repeatedly, the constant contracting and descending, contracting and descending of my balls also creates a continuous dull pain in my scrotum, presumably caused by the stressing and fatigue of these muscles. I've felt this most when my testicles were tied up in order to immobilize them during teasing sessions--this wouldn't prevent me from cumming (a urban legend, that), but it did slow down my responses, thus allowing my partner to play with me more vigorously. At times the spasming of my balls while tied off could be very acute and painful (which in turn further inhibited the ability to orgasm).

A third kind of "blue balls" comes from the opposite of tease and denial play; namely, the forcing of an orgasm when you are already, in effect, "dry" from previous ejaculations. It takes a lot more patience to force orgasms out of men and it does many women, but the feeling, when it occurs, can be an excruciating combination of pain and pleasure. Back when I was about twenty, I had an affair with a much older married lady who I met in one of my collage classes. We used to fuck for so long, and I would cum so often "dry" inside her, that my nuts would be throbbing for a day or two afterward. Alas, as we men grow older, the ability to ejaculate repeatedly off the same hard-on during sex slowly becomes a fading memory.

One thing that I and my former gf found that seemed to help sore testicles is the combination of gentle massage and warm wash cloths. It seems to loosen the muscles and improve circulation. Also, she would always remove any ties on my balls after about thirty minutes or so, to restore proper blood flow. Of course, the slow, gentle massaging of my balls after was also very pleasurable--which often led to re-tying my balls and more teasing . . . and so on . . . and so on . . .