Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:


Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Story Board
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-02-2012, 12:10 AM
Gloryboy's Avatar
Gloryboy Gloryboy is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: United States -
Posts: 250
Default Announcing A New Captioned Pictures Site

As some people know, I already have a blog for my captioned pictures and my stories at

http://femaledominationstoriesbygloryboy.blogspot.com/

but I also love to do fantasies about families that are Female ruled, where all of the Females of reasonable age in the family have control of all of the males of reasonable age. I know that incest or anything that hints at it is a major turn-off for some people even though, for me, it's pure fantasy. I just picture women who I find hot in the role of a sister, etc., not a real life relative.

But anyway, because I want to explore this theme, I have decided that from now on, any caption that has an incest theme will be posted to my other blog rather than my main one. In some cases they will be original captions. In other cases, they will be alternate versions of stuff posted to the main blog. This way, people reading the main site need not worry about seeing incest themes other than the ones previously posted and I can take off the gloves on the other site.

The other site is

http://femdomfamilies.blogspot.com/

I've set it up so people can post comments without having to join the site (that is true of the main site too). I'd appreciate positive and constructive posts. Don't bother with condemnatory ones.

If anyone wants to post stuff of their own, email me at

toad_of_glorificus@yahoo.com

and I'll see about opening it to other people posting articles.

I would really appreciate responses though, rather than shouting in a seemingly empty house.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-02-2012, 12:23 AM
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
CharlesInCharge
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Your captions are excellent - I'm looking forward to checking out both blogs.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-02-2012, 03:16 AM
Salamando's Avatar
Salamando Salamando is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: United States -
Posts: 757
Default

I admire your productivity! I'm not into the chastity belt thing, but I like that the captions are painting a picture of a cohesive universe with the Male Management Law thing. I also like that you are crafting a story out of the captions, however briefly told, with each one. At the very least, there's some personality to the captions, and the pictures fit the caps well. And, of course, I appreciate the Sex Magic references.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-02-2012, 10:23 AM
Gloryboy's Avatar
Gloryboy Gloryboy is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: United States -
Posts: 250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamando View Post
I admire your productivity! I'm not into the chastity belt thing, but I like that the captions are painting a picture of a cohesive universe with the Male Management Law thing. I also like that you are crafting a story out of the captions, however briefly told, with each one. At the very least, there's some personality to the captions, and the pictures fit the caps well. And, of course, I appreciate the Sex Magic references.
I think I only referenced Se Magic once in the FemDom Families site but I just feel there needs to be some cohesive reason why the Male Management Laws came about. In fact, I'm thinking of starting a thread to define them.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-02-2012, 07:04 PM
Gloryboy's Avatar
Gloryboy Gloryboy is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: United States -
Posts: 250
Default

I'm just posting this information because I think it's an interesting and perhaps funny difference between what people say they like and say is perverted on the one hand and, on the other hand, what sorts of fantasies they really have (myself included).

As you know, my Female Domination Stories site has been around for a while. I just checked and saw that the highest number of hits that any one story or captioned picture has taken is 182hits. Out of a grand total of 181 posts including stories and captioned pictures, three of them have taken 134 hits or more meaning someone clicked specifically on the pic/ story for a closer look.

Meanwhile, I started my FemDom Families site yesterday and have 8 posts on it, one of which I just posted. With the exception of the very first post and the one I just posted five minutes ago, the minimum number of hits any of them has taken is 134. That's since yesterday. In other words, all of the FemDom Family stories have taken more hits (overwhelmingly more) than all but three of the non-family ones.

It just sort of shows me I should go with what I like and a lot more people feel the same than it might seem.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-02-2012, 10:49 PM
Salamando's Avatar
Salamando Salamando is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: United States -
Posts: 757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloryboy View Post
I'm just posting this information because I think it's an interesting and perhaps funny difference between what people say they like and say is perverted on the one hand and, on the other hand, what sorts of fantasies they really have (myself included).

As you know, my Female Domination Stories site has been around for a while. I just checked and saw that the highest number of hits that any one story or captioned picture has taken is 182hits. Out of a grand total of 181 posts including stories and captioned pictures, three of them have taken 134 hits or more meaning someone clicked specifically on the pic/ story for a closer look.

Meanwhile, I started my FemDom Families site yesterday and have 8 posts on it, one of which I just posted. With the exception of the very first post and the one I just posted five minutes ago, the minimum number of hits any of them has taken is 134. That's since yesterday. In other words, all of the FemDom Family stories have taken more hits (overwhelmingly more) than all but three of the non-family ones.

It just sort of shows me I should go with what I like and a lot more people feel the same than it might seem.
Exactly. If you do something you genuinely like, then that will show through in your work. Nothing can replace that intangible since of passion in ones craft. Course, it also helps to promote yourself a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-02-2012, 11:19 PM
Gloryboy's Avatar
Gloryboy Gloryboy is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: United States -
Posts: 250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamando View Post
Exactly. If you do something you genuinely like, then that will show through in your work. Nothing can replace that intangible since of passion in ones craft. Course, it also helps to promote yourself a lot.
Gosh I would never self-promote my site at

http://femdomfamilies.blogspot.com/

because that would be so, well, self-promoting.

By the way, "Texas Sister Rules" just hit it's 183rd view which means that in only about 24 hours, it has surpassed everything from the other site, stuff that in many cases has been there for months. In fact, almost every captioned story is well on its way to getting more hits than everything on the other site.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-06-2012, 05:29 AM
karlinlondon's Avatar
karlinlondon karlinlondon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 73
Default

It's interesting

The 'family' scenario does nothing for me, not even in wild fantasies, but the pics and captions are just hotter there

Hard to explain why

I guess, as Salamando says, if it's where your passion is, it just comes through in your work.

BTW that 'achingly hot' girl you had to re-post just cos she was asking you to - she is fantastic

I also love how you've taken off from the Garden of Cocks and added captions to take that story on further. I too was inspired by another of Pancakes' stories so I know what you are feeling when those girls just demand to be put into a fantasy!

captioned pics are hard, I think, because we can all see pics like this, and over time the ones that really work for us get more and more specific. So (for example, and just my taste) all your beach babe shots just don't work for me because that's not part of my fantasy. It's hit and miss.

But this is a fantastic site and you've worked really hard to make it a great site - thanks
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Gloryboy's Avatar
Gloryboy Gloryboy is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: United States -
Posts: 250
Default

Thanks for this response.

Quote:
It's interesting. The 'family' scenario does nothing for me, not even in wild fantasies, but the pics and captions are just hotter there.
Yeah, it's a strange fascination for me. I have no daughters. I have a sister and she was decent looking in her youth but I didn't fantasize about her and not about my Mom either. Yet within the context of fantasy, I find myself picturing the hot women in the photos as my sister or Mom or daughter. It's something about the illusion of the the familial situation. Sort of like, "Wow, wouldn't it be hot if Bo Derek was your sister." [Keep in mind what era I grew up in.] Well, of course, no it would not be hot. If she was really your sister, you probably wouldn't react that way. Its the illusion, the fantasy, of this hot babe cast into the role of your sister that makes it work.

Quote:
Hard to explain why. I guess, as Salamando says, if it's where your passion is, it just comes through in your work.
I think that's true. With the other site, I was obsessed with responses and maybe with being "acceptable". With this one I just went for it. Sure I still want responses but I look more at the number of hits and even that is a minimal concern because what I'm doing works and works beautifully for me. I love what I'm doing. I want others to like it too, of course. But I'm doing it because I love it.

Quote:
BTW that 'achingly hot' girl you had to re-post just cos she was asking you to - she is fantastic
You are NOT wrong.

Quote:
I also love how you've taken off from the Garden of Cocks and added captions to take that story on further. I too was inspired by another of Pancakes' stories so I know what you are feeling when those girls just demand to be put into a fantasy!
Yeah I have been known several times to continue or do a variation on someone else's story. But I made sure I was reasonably known for my own works first. I guess I'm the Alan Dean Foster of Orgasm Denial. But some stories are so hot I want more if I have to write it myself. I always give credit to the original author though.

Quote:
captioned pics are hard, I think, because we can all see pics like this, and over time the ones that really work for us get more and more specific. So (for example, and just my taste) all your beach babe shots just don't work for me because that's not part of my fantasy. It's hit and miss.
I'm like that too when I look at other caption sites. Caption works but the photo doesn't. Photo is hot but don't like the caption. It takes a specific combination. Oh, just because I've wanted to express this, Momdom is the toughest. I mean, I can find photos of hot young women anywhere to cast as the daughters and sisters. But there aren't a lot of older women (though still younger than me) doing sites and they aren't always hot to me when I find them. So I tend to cheat and "cast" women who are really too young for the role although I sometimes cheat by invoking Sex Magic that she uses to make herself younger or high tech so women age slower than men, etc.

Quote:
But this is a fantastic site and you've worked really hard to make it a great site - thanks
Thank you. My sister thanks you. My Mom thanks you. My imaginary daughter thanks you.

But seriously, thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-19-2012, 01:58 AM
JDG's Avatar
JDG JDG is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 8
Default

I really like your site. Favorite story is Sisters Slave. You have obviously done a great job of updating the stories. That is tough to do and I admire your work and time in doing that. Two thumbs up,5 stars, whatever you want to call it...excellent job!

BTW-Femdom in the family...you can never go wrong there in my opinion.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved



*** Orgasmdenial.com ***