|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Story Board
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2011, 07:26 AM

Default Decision

A short story... hope you enjoy.

Pamela

-----------------------

Veronica was pleased to see Kevin's car as she pulled into the garage. She had phoned him just before leaving work, and although he endeavored to be prompt, occasionally the city traffic would interfere with even the best of plans. It was better when he arrived first and was the one doing the waiting. The garage door descended smoothly, securing them in their own private world.

Kevin emerged from his car, his bare skin feeling the chill of the evening air. One of Veronica's standing orders was that he should always be fully unclothed while waiting for her. It helped create a proper mood and reinforce their diametric roles. Light glinted off the chastity device locked around his manhood - another of her orders. She admired his toned form as he approached and opened her car door.

She rose with a warm smile, then led the way into the house. Kevin gathered her belongings and followed closely behind. She went to the living room and relaxed in her favorite chair, waiting for Kevin to take care of her coat and bag. He joined her a few minutes later, bearing a glass of wine. She caught Kevin gazing at her unbuttoned blouse, although it was unclear whether he was staring at her cleavage or the small brass key dangling from the chain around her neck. Both reasons pleased her, so she indulged him for a moment before softly clearing her throat. Kevin lowered his eyes sheepishly, and quickly kneeled before her.

As the wine warmed her body, she extended a leg towards Kevin. He gently removed her shoe, kissed each toe, then began to massage her foot. She sighed as his talented fingers dissolved the day's stress. Before long she slid her foot forward, which then received the same attention. After her tensions had melted away he once again pressed his lips to her feet, sucking her toes into his mouth.

This never failed to arouse her - perhaps as much from the obvious power play as the sensations themselves. Nevertheless, she felt herself getting wet as his lips and tongue continued to worship her feet.

"Thank you, Kevin, you've earned a little freedom", she whispered.

That was his signal to stand up, hands clasped behind his neck, waiting for her to unlock him. She leaned forward, her face mere inches from the hard plastic imprisoning his cock. She ran her fingers up his legs, grazing his inner thigh and sending shivers up his spine. She cupped his balls in her hand, a gentle squeeze eliciting a moan. He heard the soft click of the lock, and suddenly was free. His cock swelled in excitement, jutting upwards lewdly and aching for attention. She traced its length with a single finger, marveling at how sensitive he was to even the merest touch. She toyed with him a while longer, every caress of her fingers making him throb even more. Satisfied that she had his undivided attention, she leaned back and he resumed his position kneeling before her, awaiting her instructions.

Often she liked to proceed slowly, insisting that he caress and worship her legs inch by inch until finally arriving at the center of her desire. Instead, she deftly slipped out of her panties and opened her legs, signaling a more urgent need. He responded immediately, buying his face between her thighs and breathing in her intoxicating aroma. His tongue explored her moist folds, anxious to bring pleasure. She was more aroused than normal, perhaps a result of her anticipation building all day long. She moaned loudly as his tongue found her pleasure button. She grasped his head and pulled him closer as he sucked her clit into his mouth and teased it with his tongue. She was lost in pleasure, and moments later she cried out as her body shook in ecstasy. He waited patiently, attentive and tender, as the waves echoed through her. When she finally let go her face glowed with a serene smile.

She motioned for him to stand up, and as before his hands were clasped behind his neck. His cock throbbed, eager for attention and hoping for release. She wrapped her hand around his hardness, making little motions that were more squeezes than strokes.

"How long has it been?", she asked. She already knew the answer, but liked to hear him say it as well.

"Twelve days, Ma'am", he replied.

"It feels like you're ready to burst. I was thinking of letting you cum tonight."

"Thank you, Ma'am", he responded eagerly.

The squeezes had turned into strokes, his hips thrusting against every movement of her hand. The previous days of teasing had compounded, and in moments he was at the brink. She loosened her grasp, her fingers now motionless and barely contacting his aching cock.

"On second thought, maybe we should make it an even two weeks. That would be a new record for us!"

"Please let me cum", he begged. "It has already been so long, I don't know if I could stand any more."

"Convince me", she challenged.

This prompted a barrage of begging. She relished the desperation in his voice and the way she could torment him with even the slightest of touches. She kept him right at the edge, never more than a few seconds away from erupting.

"I'll give you a choice", she announced. "If you decide to have your orgasm tonight, then I'll keep stroking you just like this until you explode."

He moaned in anticipation.

"On the other hand", she continued, "if you decide to wait, then your next orgasm will be inside me. I'm sure that will feel a lot better than just my hand."

"How long will I have to wait?", he pleaded.

"As long as I wish", she replied.

He was torn between options, unable to think clearly. She continued the teasing while tempting him verbally with how much she wanted to feel him explode inside her.

"I'll wait", he whispered at length.

"I was hoping you'd say that", she replied.

With an evil grin on her face she leaned forward, parted her lips, and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. He groaned in frustration. She teased him with her tongue for as long as she dared before breaking contact altogether.

Afterwards he was unusually quiet, perhaps mulling the consequences of his decision. A half hour later he left her house, his manhood once again secured by lock and key, his desires held by even stronger bonds.
Old 10-30-2011, 10:35 AM
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nylonboy

what a hard decision i would go for the hand any time
Old 10-30-2011, 01:03 PM

I would be so incredibly horny and frustrated I'd probably be sobbing, in fact I am right now thinking about it. But it would be worth it knowing my next cum was going to be inside your lovely, warm, wet and so aromatic love tunnel Ms Pamela! . But as I close your door and walk to my car, looking down at my plastic prison and feeling it trapping my straining to erect cock, I'd start bawling out loud - I'd given up a beautiful and ball aching needed cum for the opportunity to cum inside your paradise - but I don;t know how long you're going to make me wait!!!

I worship you Ms Pamela, thank you for this story
Old 10-30-2011, 05:49 PM
Veteran

Wow, what a great short story. I think I would choose to wait as well - even though I know with that much denial and teasing I wouldn't last but a few pumps
Old 10-30-2011, 09:40 PM
Veteran

Another great story - thanks. My only complaint (i.e. wish ) is that you wrote longer stories.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:42 PM
Veteran

Very nice story Ms Pamela, thank You!
Old 10-31-2011, 04:25 AM

My wife and I just bought a CB-6000, but have yet to "lock" it into our daily routine. Thanks for some delicious ideas on how we might begin to experiment with our new "toy".
Old 11-01-2011, 05:47 AM
Veteran

Default The best

I simply think that Pamela writes the most erotic stories I have ever read. They are so REAL you can't help but get into the characters mind. Please keep writing!
Old 11-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Veteran

He so made the right choice!! Again a wonderful story MsPamela!!