Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Make Him/Her Ache
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2011, 12:02 PM

Default using Icy-Hot during play

Any one use Icy-Hot or Tiger Balm in their play?
Old 08-23-2011, 05:02 PM
Veteran

I have. I'd be happy to give you some details, or answer questions, but you've got to be a little more specific. I've not used Tiger Balm, but I've used icy-hot, and toothpaste. Toothpaste has less of an effect than Icy-hot. I'd imagine that Tiger Balm would have about the same effect of Icy-hot, if not more intense.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:35 AM
Veteran

I used icy hot once recently. I wrote a blog about it called "Great balls of fire."
Old 08-24-2011, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootGoddess View Post
I have. I'd be happy to give you some details, or answer questions, but you've got to be a little more specific. I've not used Tiger Balm, but I've used icy-hot, and toothpaste. Toothpaste has less of an effect than Icy-hot. I'd imagine that Tiger Balm would have about the same effect of Icy-hot, if not more intense.
FootGoddess, thank you for your response. My questions are;
-1 how intense of a sensation are we talking about?
-2 how long does it last?
-3 what area is the most sensitive ... cock, balls or anus? (vagina?)
-4 is this a punishment or is there some pleasure for the sub?

The reason I ask is recently paramedics were called to respond to a 30 yo female who was having a seizure. Her bf had slathered icy-hot from the top of her ass crack down & around to her clit including a generous application internally (both ways). She was tied & gagged. The bf watched as she squirmed while the icy-hot took effect but panicked when the seizure started & called the paramedics.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:23 PM
Veteran

Here are some answers to the best of My knowledge.

1. It depends on how much is used, and which substance. Toothpaste is more mild than Icy Hot or I'm supposing, Tiger Balm.

2. Toothpaste lasts 10-20 minutes, if a pea sized amount is used on the balls, and another pea sized amount is used on the cock. Icy Hot lasts a little longer, as it's really intended for muscle aches.

3. Never had anyone put any on their asshole. I don't think it lasts any longer or shorter on the cock or balls. I've never had anyone mention anything about their balls not being on fire when their cock was on fire.

4. If the sub likes to be hurt, there is some pleasure for him. If he's not a painslut, then there's likely little more pleasure than having Me mock him, and laugh at him.

I read your explanatory story (Ha, rhymes) and I tell boys to be careful not to get either Icy Hot or toothpaste on the head of their dick, as it's not intended for internal use and it's not good for things like that to be on mucous membranes. The fact the woman had Icy Hot inside her may have been what caused the seizure, or something else may have triggered it. I always tell boys to be careful when playing with things like this.

Well, I hope that helps you out some.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:29 AM
Veteran

Thanks for the info FootGoddess! Always good to read this info before trying it to get a good idea of what to expect.

I very sensitive and we wash my bf off if we use anything that might effect me - even some lubes. Always good info to know before hand!
Old 08-29-2011, 01:02 AM
Veteran

Glad it was helpful to you, MsXXX. If there's anything else I may be able to help you with, just send a PM. I'm always happy to help out another kinkster. Everyone has to get started somewhere, and sometimes, it can seem downright scary when it's something you've not tried before.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:28 AM
Veteran

Icy hot makes your dick feel like it is on fire. I find it very painful and about as bad as capcasin[sp?] cream.

Tigerbalm, however, feels cool, tingly and soothing, and it smells really nice, too. I didn't find Tigerbalm painful at all. If anything, it enhances pleasure.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:23 PM

Smile ben-gay

many years ago when I played softball I would rub ben-gay on my thighs before games, occasionally some would end up against my balls...at first there seems to be a short delay, but then I would feel a cooling sensation follwed my a light burning sensation...I think a little goes a long way without injuring anyone...:-)
Old 05-26-2012, 04:02 AM
Limebukkakegal

I use generic muscle rub on my clit. It's like a milder Ben-Gay. It is fiery but feels nice as a cooling sensation.