Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Male Sub Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2003, 08:44 PM

Default how to eat your own cum

I am having trouble with eating my own cum, i just can't bring myself to do it and i don't have a sexy dom to force me. Do you have any ideas because that give yourself a facial doesn't work for me ether.
Old 09-14-2003, 09:28 PM

please sombody reply i am despret.
Old 09-14-2003, 09:54 PM

Default How to eat your own cum

I have My boys start out slow, atm. Just a little on the finger, and work up to more and more, until you're eating the whole load. Holding your nose may help it go down easier.

I've been told tasting it while it's still warm and fresh is better than waiting, and contemplating it until it's had time to cool off.
Old 09-14-2003, 10:45 PM

when you cum, try laying on your back far away from anything to cleanup with and shoot it on your stomach. This way, if you don't eat it and try to get to something that you can cleaup with, you will drip it down your legs and balls, making it messy to cleanup. Also trying shooting it into your hand and halfway though your orgasm, slurp down what you have before your desire to eat it wears off.

My $0.02
Old 09-15-2003, 02:04 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to sub_spider
Default Maybe

You can try going slowly at a time, or adding a little to something else that you can enjoy. Maybe a drink...milk? Come on a Ritz? -Everything tastes better on a Ritz.

Or you could try the ol Band-Aid thing...one quick rip...just get it all over with. I think your method really would depend upon why you are having problems eating it in the first place.

spider
Old 09-15-2003, 09:21 AM
's Avatar

atm,

Hmm...if it really bothers you that much, then don't do it. There are no set rules to bdsm, everybody has limits, perhaps that's one of yours. You should find it enjoyable, otherwise what's the point?
That said, if it's just the 'taboo' of eating your own cum, remember it is yours, not someones elses.
Something to think about...cool cum tastes nasty. If your gonna eat it, then eat it immediately.

dajp
Old 09-15-2003, 02:08 PM
Veteran

I think you need to do it for a reason. If nobody is happy you did it, then what's the point if you don't like it? Self degradation?
Old 09-15-2003, 02:42 PM
Veteran

I know this will sound stupid, but try not eating it after you've ejaculated. Most men lose their sex drive during the refractory period, and the motive evaporates. Instead, take yourself to the edge and remove stimulation immediately before the muscles go into spasm. In my experience, a certain amount of ejaculate dribbles out without the orgasm, maintaining the sex drive, therefore the motivation. Of course, if you're under the instructions of a masturbatrix, this will be the end of your activities - sex drive in top gear and a frustrating semi-orgasm ("but you must have finished darling, look at the mess you've made." )

There's also some research suggesting that what you eat effects the taste of the ejaculate. It seems reasonable to conclude that eating fruit results in sweeter material. There are reports of women feeding their man something sweet an hour before performing fellatio. The "Funny Old World" section of an English magazine called Private Eye printed an extract from US Patent 6,485,773 which is for dietary supplements to improve the taste of semen. They concluded that a mixture of banana and celery gave the sweetest result, while "nutmeg, cinnamon or ginger neutralises the salty/bitter taste". Honest!

Personally, I'm trying to develop semen that tastes exactly like milk chocolate.
Old 09-15-2003, 05:43 PM
Veteran

Good observation about food, ellstoy!

In the recent movie, Le Divorce, the older Frenchman (Thierry Lhermitte) tell his young American mistress (Kate Hudson) to make a particular brew in order to "flavor the juices".

Anyone recall what it is? And how to make it?

-- spank
Old 09-20-2003, 03:02 PM

here are two suggestions:

cum into an ice cube tray and freeze it. after several times, suck on it. it will get you used to the taste.

and maybe more drastic, but this is what my Owner does. She does not let me cum but once a month, she does a prostate milking. i 'cum' into a dish without any sensation of orgasm. then i must lick it up. it's easier to do then because i've had no orgasm.