Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Teasing and Denial
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2011, 02:45 PM

Default CB6000 and CB6000s

Hi everyone
Im new here and my girlfriend and i are looking for my first device and we are wondering what would be best either the CB6000 of or the short version. what size penis would fit best in either one ?

Thanks
Old 01-09-2011, 04:21 PM
Veteran

I have a CB6000. I never tried out the small version, but sometimes the CB6000 can hurt so much, I can't imagine the pain it would give being in a CB6000s.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:22 PM

if your 5 inch or shorter erect go for the cb6000s thats what my bf has, it does a very good job. but as i say my bf is very small
Old 01-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Veteran

I don't have personal experience with the 6000 series, but the size he is soft is the size that you want to use in determining which cage length is best.

If the cage is too long for the flaccid penis, the cage will fill with urine almost everytime he pees, which will make cleaning more difficult and frequent, not to mention odor problems from having the pee all over his penis air drying. My guess is that would also promote rashes (similar to what a baby gets, diaper rash).

When the cage length is close to the flaccid length, the urethra can get closer to the opening in the cage and if all is in good alignment, very little of the pee ends up in the cage.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Veteran

The problem with a CB6000 with just enough place for a flaccid penis is that if you get an erection, there won't be any place left en the cage will be pulling of your balls, it's hurting like hell if it does. Me personally I can't completly prevent this but I can make it bearable when I have place left in the cage when I want. To solve this problem I go in the cage foreskin first. So I have a lot of room to move. So I can have a lot of room left when wearing it during the day and at night, unless I'm aroused. And when I'm going to pee, I can easily push my penis further in the cage so the tip of it come out trough the hole. No peeing problems and as less as possible problems with hurting my balls. But I don't think I would be able to do this trick with a smaller cage...
Old 01-12-2011, 03:27 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FYA9 View Post
The problem with a CB6000 with just enough place for a flaccid penis is that if you get an erection, there won't be any place left en the cage will be pulling of your balls, it's hurting like hell if it does. Me personally I can't completly prevent this but I can make it bearable when I have place left in the cage when I want. To solve this problem I go in the cage foreskin first. So I have a lot of room to move. So I can have a lot of room left when wearing it during the day and at night, unless I'm aroused. And when I'm going to pee, I can easily push my penis further in the cage so the tip of it come out trough the hole. No peeing problems and as less as possible problems with hurting my balls. But I don't think I would be able to do this trick with a smaller cage...
Well some would say that hurting when trying to erect might be a point in its favor.

If you can manipulate your penis further down a 6000's mostly enclosed cage, good for you. I use a 2000, and have a little difficulty even with the barred cage design.

Then again, my age makes the incidental erection a little less of a problem. That is, it typically takes more than just a look to get it going.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:36 PM

We decided to get the standard cb6000 and i am now locked away for the first time, thanks for your advice.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:40 PM

I went with the CB6000s myself, but i can't quite get it to fit right.
The ring i use now is the right sized ring, but i find i can still slip out whilst flaccid if i really want to (My balls will be stuck between the cage and the ring but regardless thats besides the point). I tried the one size down from this ring and its just too small, any erections cause incredible pain to the point im sure it could cause some permanent damage.

I may be looking at another model in the near future, one that is a nice fit and very very secure (slipping out should be entirely impossible).

Does anyone have any advice? Is it cause of the spacer size? Or anything else? I've mixed and match them all and i cant get it quite right.

Forgot to mention, i think this is because my balls might be a bit stretchier then normal, they aren't overly saggy its just if i pull on the cage i can pull it a good 4 inches atleast away from my body which is ample room to slip out.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:08 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wru_t View Post
I went with the CB6000s myself, but i can't quite get it to fit right.
The ring i use now is the right sized ring, but i find i can still slip out whilst flaccid if i really want to (My balls will be stuck between the cage and the ring but regardless thats besides the point).
It's beside the point if you want a quick wank, but if your balls remained trapped in the rings, you will be discovered (you didn't say you could get back in, I've not heard of anyone being able to do that).
Quote:
I may be looking at another model in the near future, one that is a nice fit and very very secure (slipping out should be entirely impossible).
I think this gets into the area of how secure you need. You can spend a lot of money on custom devices if that's the primary concern. I understand from others that some struggle against the bondage is the turn on for a lot of guys, therefor they may need something more secure so that they can attempt that. Others, knowing it can't be completely removed and reinstalled at will without tamper evidence is enough. It's a balance between your turn ons and how much time, trouble and money they are worth to you.
Quote:
Does anyone have any advice? Is it cause of the spacer size? Or anything else? I've mixed and match them all and i cant get it quite right.
From your description, it would sound as if you would need some sort of belting arrangement that would prevent being able to pull the whole device that far forward. I don't have any personal familiarity with these, but I know various belting arrangements exist. I'm sure a search for chastity devices will net plenty of choices.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBob View Post
It's beside the point if you want a quick wank, but if your balls remained trapped in the rings, you will be discovered (you didn't say you could get back in, I've not heard of anyone being able to do that).
I can slip it back in once it is flaccid again with some lubrication.

And i have seen those belt type ones, might look into it.