BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Ask a T&D Mistress
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2010, 02:19 PM
Lexs

Default Long term orgasme denial

Long term orgasm denial
It is said that males can be kept in orgasm denial for extended periods of up to several weeks (periods around 2 - 4 weeks each time are often quoted as being safe subject to proper skincare and regular checking), although there will be an emotional and psychological impact from the artificial suppression of such a powerful drive. However most websites also indicate that this is a long period subjectively for most people, and often informally suggest a shorter period such as 3 days or a week between release instead, especially when starting.

The long term consequences for period beyond that are unclear, most sources seem to agree that the body will spontaneously reabsorb sperm, but that the prostate fluids should be removed fully and regularly, if not through orgasm then via internal prostatic massage (known as "prostatic milking") to reduce the risk of prostate cancer and inflammation, atrophy (orgasm involves the prostate muscles) or tissue damage to the prostate. It is also said that if erection is inhibited for long periods the skin of the penis becomes less elastic which may cause pain or other difficulty in the future.

The release felt by a man as a result of prostatic milking against a background of denial, is described as long, drawn out, but not reaching a resolution phase as with normal orgasm. It is therefore said to always leave an edge of not having had full satisfaction, or a yearning for more, as opposed to the "drop" in responsiveness due to satiation after a full orgasm. For people who engage in lifestyle chastity and erotic denial, this may be desirable, since after orgasm a male is sated and released for some days of the tension which builds up with orgasm denial.

For females, the impact of long term denial seems to be mostly emotional and psychological, since there is no equivalent of prostate buildup or erection denial involved.

Erotic sexual denial, also known as orgasm denial, is a sexual practice and a form of power exchange where a person is kept in the plateau phase of the human sexual response cycle for an extended length of time. This is usually done as part of a BDSM game. Depending on the nature of the game, they may either be allowed an orgasm at the end (in which case, the orgasm is generally much stronger than normal), or deliberately denied one, in which case they will generally feel strong feelings of sexual frustration.

An alternative form of orgasm denial is the denial of genital stimulation, either for an extended period or separate from a scene. Lack of stimulation is ensured by using a chastity belt or other device that physically prevents touch and/or (for males) erection.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:14 PM
icee

An excellent copy-paste, fine technique and execution. Well done!

P.S. No cookies for misspelling the only thing you actually wrote (the title).
Old 10-29-2010, 03:35 PM
Lexs

Exclamation Thank you

Thank you, I know how to copy and paste
Old 11-03-2010, 06:38 PM

Default Long-Term orgasm denial

Following on from the previous posts - I'd love to hear from a Mistress's or any dominant lady's point of view on the following.

What for you would be the ideal denial period? Also if you are already practising OD - have you found the longer you deny your male the more attentive, obedient & submissive he becomes?

How many ladies on the site would advocate a minimum denial period of 3 months or longer? I am without a Key Holder & the longest I've been able to go is 40 days - but my goal remains 3 months without orgasm. In respect of no. of orgasms, an ex-girlfreind of mine many years ago advocated a ratio of hers to mine - started off @ only 25 to one, but soon progressed to 250 to one. From a submissive's point of view I think a 1,000* (female orgasms) to one male 'O' PA, is an excellent goal to aim for. *Works out @ almost 20 per week (so less than 3 per day) for the Lady!!!

Lastly do you practice - allowing an orgasm but without ejaculation? - where the urethra is severly resticted.

Thanks in anticpation for any & all the replies.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Veteran

So far it has been 8 weeks since I had any type of orgasm,....and it will be another 2 months until I will be given an orgasm. This will be without any prostate milking. my Wife gives me regular teasing and I produce a lot of pre-cum, but never allowed an orgasm. The body seems to find a way to release excess fluid throughout the day. I have read many articles on the subject but I prefer to be completely orgasm free.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:59 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by petevans View Post
Following on from the previous posts - I'd love to hear from a Mistress's or any dominant lady's point of view on the following.

What for you would be the ideal denial period? Also if you are already practising OD - have you found the longer you deny your male the more attentive, obedient & submissive he becomes?

How many ladies on the site would advocate a minimum denial period of 3 months or longer? I am without a Key Holder & the longest I've been able to go is 40 days - but my goal remains 3 months without orgasm. In respect of no. of orgasms, an ex-girlfreind of mine many years ago advocated a ratio of hers to mine - started off @ only 25 to one, but soon progressed to 250 to one. From a submissive's point of view I think a 1,000* (female orgasms) to one male 'O' PA, is an excellent goal to aim for. *Works out @ almost 20 per week (so less than 3 per day) for the Lady!!!

Lastly do you practice - allowing an orgasm but without ejaculation? - where the urethra is severly resticted.

I've at different times gone 35, 21 and 36 days without cumming, the latter being my longest. I've tried many times to last that long again but I always reach a point where I find myself going, "No. I just can't go through that again" so instead I've tried to do something I think is more realistic. I mean, going a month without cumming is all well and good but its been years and I haven't been able to repeat it. Every time I go that long, its years before I can get myself to do it again. I want denial to be a regular part of my life, not a marathon once every few years.

So I've got it down now to two releases a week, one on Thursday night and one on Sunday night. However, I edge every morning. I don't actually take it right to the edge but I have about ten minutes worth of material I read while lightly arousing myself and then a photo I'll use while seriously working it for one minute.

Let's just say my toes are wiggling right now and tomorrow night can't get here fast enough. It's enough denial to maintain as a constant part of my lifestyle without going so long that I've got a constant headache and feel miserable with pain.

It doesn't live up to the fantasy of going months and years but, for me, it works.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:24 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by petevans View Post

I've read a lot about chastity and orgasm control. It seems each person has a theory and lets face it, a variation of needs. My main motivation is control and we all know that starts with cock/orgasm control.

The most effective for me & my pets is NOT long extended denial, although to them 15 days is forever! lol - The best cycle for subservience and focus is this:

3 days stroking to the edge at least twice a day- no cumming followed by
3 days milking or cumming at least twice a day followed by
5 days denial, locked or unable to stroke, touch, cum,

all of it is inspired by teasing. heavy heavy doses. it's like an elixir that motivates them towards the reward. It's amazing how powerful seduction is. If I can't talk to them I create audios and pics they must use to stroke along with email reports. I'm all about details, reports and total control. This full combination is what keeps them submissive to me IF this path is really for them. Some guys flourish in this while others cheat or are less motivated. In my world its all about me. I work to train them because its a huge gain for me.

Such is the case with ruined orgasms. IF it gives me more control then I'm signed up. Hell yeah! Basically I'll use whatever ammunition I can get for the long term result. I do, however think that long term chastity beyond 2 weeks can sometimes be counterproductive because the male gets use to it. At least this is my opinion. I prefer keeping him on his toes and mindful of what he's missing.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:02 AM

a true OD submissive should forget about orgasm for the rest of his life and suffice only on ruined orgasm.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:11 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleaser25 View Post
a true OD submissive should forget about orgasm for the rest of his life and suffice only on ruined orgasm.
Ah yes. The fantasy.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloryboy View Post
Ah yes. The fantasy.
has to be enforced ruthlessly..men will cheat at first chance!