Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Movies, DVDs, and TV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2010, 03:10 PM

Default Monica

It says in the information her man gets to come every day!

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?na...ideo_id=505745
Old 09-29-2010, 03:58 PM
Veteran

Thumbs down

Doesnt do anything foe me at all
Old 09-29-2010, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photo58 View Post
Doesnt do anything foe me at all
Fully understand your point of view, it's certainly not the best quality of film, from my own perspective I find the whole "Masturbatrix" idea quite fascinating.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Veteran

Smile

Within this forum there is a whole smorgasboard of tastes, likes and dislikes. There is rarely even a consensus on what is meant by particular terms. for example 'Masturbatrix'.

My initial responce, although it accurately reflects my personal reaction to the clip was probably harsh (I've not been having a good day or week) so sorry for that. Normally, if I dont particularly like a clip I just move on and refrain from comment.

There are precious few clips out there for us to post. IMHO, so long as it at least loosely fits within the subject of the forum and either turns you on, or you feel from previous comments it might appeal to others here then post away.

Its easy enough for any of us to decide we dont like a clip quite quickly and skip onto the next without being an A$$hole and decrying your taste because it differs from our own, as I did moments earlier. OK self flagilation time over <g>

Thank you for your mature responce to my comment.

Be happy and healthy.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photo58 View Post
Within this forum there is a whole smorgasboard of tastes, likes and dislikes. There is rarely even a consensus on what is meant by particular terms. for example 'Masturbatrix'.

My initial responce, although it accurately reflects my personal reaction to the clip was probably harsh (I've not been having a good day or week) so sorry for that. Normally, if I dont particularly like a clip I just move on and refrain from comment.

There are precious few clips out there for us to post. IMHO, so long as it at least loosely fits within the subject of the forum and either turns you on, or you feel from previous comments it might appeal to others here then post away.

Its easy enough for any of us to decide we dont like a clip quite quickly and skip onto the next without being an A$$hole and decrying your taste because it differs from our own, as I did moments earlier. OK self flagilation time over <g>

Thank you for your mature responce to my comment.

Be happy and healthy.
Photo58, Don't be so tough on yourself, you were perfectly entitled to put forward your opinion. Like I say the clip isn't great, and that is especially noticeable due to there normally being quite a high standard of what's submitted.

I know some people are purists and look down on any link that doesn't strictly deal with denial, but for me the teasing aspect is a big part of it.
The HJ clips that people put up are where my interests lie, as it's quite visual, there's a control element to it, and I start to look forward to getting one when it's my turn.

The clip I put up today, I did because it's been a rainy day, and I've been at a loose end stuck indoors, there are better ones out there, and the membership on here is very good at finding them.

All the best.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:28 PM
Veteran

"it's been a rainy day, and I've been at a loose end stuck indoors"

Ditto, Im also in the UK and its been a miserable day. Its actually been the fourth poor summer in a row around my parts anyway, but at least we havent had flooding this year YET!

Take care.