Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Story Board
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2003, 02:21 AM

Default The beggining of the end

It all started of innocently enough. I had asked sally out on a date. Sally was the hottest girl at school and head of the cheerleading squad, so in high school that is the unattainable girl, but I figured hey it couldn’t hurt to ask, right? Boy was I wrong. She said yes and I was reeling, let me explain why? Sally was the first girl in high school to start developing, and she never stopped, by senior year she was the only girl with a double D bra size. But she was still slender and very much in shape with a killer ass that gave ballast to her enormous breasts. And to top it all off, she worked at the local lingerie shop, I could fantasize for hours about what she might have on under her cheerleading outfit. Blonde hair and a face like an angel finished of the perfect package that I was taking out this Friday night. As far as I was concerned Saturday couldn’t come fast enough.

When I rang her doorbell and she opened the door my jaw almost hit the floor. She had dressed herself in an outfit you might see a catholic high school girl wear, but even better. A short plaid skirt, a button up white short sleeved top, with at least three buttons undone, her breasts screaming to get out, and to top it all off white thigh high stockings with little bows on the front and back. I stood there gaping until she said it was time to go. She then said “My cars right out front, why don’t I drive.” And started walking to her car before I could say a word.

We went to the movies but I couldn’t even pay attention to what was on the screen, she had asked to see this weird foreign film that was like three hours long, I didn’t know why at the time, but about five minutes into the movie she caught me looking down her shirt at her cleavage. At first I thought she was going to be pissed but she just looked at me and said “I know you’ve been checking me out all year, I know you love big breasts, and I know……” She said as she grabbed my dick trough my pants and started massaging it,”….that this little piece of wood is going to get you into a world of trouble.” Having said that she unzipped my fly reached into my boxers and pulled out my dick. She started stroking me right there in the back of the movie theatre. Thank goodness no one was sitting behind us. I was still a virgin and was so excited that after about a minute of this I was about to shot my load all over the place, and about a second before I did she stopped stroking me and reached down past my cock and started massaging my balls.

“We wouldn’t want this to be over before its starts would we?” She asked me all I could do was mumble a no. The ball massaging was intense but no matter how long she didn’t I couldn’t seem to come off of that alone. After about five more minutes of this she stopped again. “Take off your shirt.” Simple direct and to the point. Before I could even ask why she said “If you don’t take your shirt off right now I’m going to leave.” I didn’t know what she was up to , but I wasn’t about to let her leave and hey maybe she’d take her shirt off to and let me see her beautiful breasts right?

I took off my shirt and handed it to her and she put it on the seat to the other side of her. She looked back at me and I could see all of the sweet curves of her body as she took my cock in hand again and began to pump. Slower this time, more determined to make this last, she pumped slower and slower. I was lost in the sensations, with my eyes closed and all my attention on my cock. In fact, she already had one hand tied before I even knew what she was doing. I opened my eyes to see my right hand already tied to the arm rest and she pulled the nylon chord tight on my left arm before I could even react.

“What are you doing?” I asked “Shhhh…this is a movie theatre, no talking.” Was the only reply I got as I tried to pull but my arms remained fast. Her head began to drop to my chest and finally near my cock, I could feel her hot breath on my cock which was now so hard it ached. She began to lick the outside a little just up by the head, teasing me so bad but I was tied and was totally subjected to her will. She then began to remove my pants and boxers as well. I was about to say something when she politely pointed out I was now naked and perhaps not the best time to draw attention to myself. I sat there red faced and so embarrassed as she picked up all of my clothes and said “be right back”, and left the movie theatre.

There I sat, absolutely mortified, cock hard as a rock, completely naked and tied to my movie chair. I dared not make a sound. She had chosen the seats, high up and away from the door in the shadows, damn her, she had planned this. I was so scared she was going to leave me there. But she did return about five minutes after she left, but without my clothes. “where are my clothes” I whispered. “In my trunk.” She said “If you want them back you’ll have to pay attention to everything I’m about to tell you.

We are going to play a game. I think all you wanted to do is come tonight.” I tried to tell her no, but as I opened my mouth she started to massage my balls and all I could do was try to not moan and alert others of my predicament.

“Here’s the deal, I like you, and I think you’re cute, but I stroked you for under a minute and you were about to burst all over the seat in front of you, you have no self control, no reason to control yourself. So I’m going to give you one.” She whispered “The movie has about two and a half hours left, I am going to stroke your dick for the rest of this movie, I might slow down or give you a tiny break here and there, but it will be few and far between. If you can prevent from coming for the whole movie, I will continue this date with you and it will be one you will never forget, but if you come. I leave the theatre and you just the way you are for the ushers to find you naked, tied and covered in your own cum. Remember most of the ushers go to school with us, oh wow how embarrassing, I hope you can exert proper self control.” And with that she started to stroke me. She went very slow, to give me a fighting chance. It was unbelievable, I couldn’t believe how badly I wanted to come there was no way I was going to make another two and a half hours. But I had no choice so I sat back and tried to think about anything else. Mostly I tried remind myself of what will happen if I got caught. Every so often I opened my eyes to make sure no one saw us and it was always a mistake because the second I did sally would uncross and cross her legs again making her already short skirt hike up past the tops of her thigh highs letting me see the lacy tops of them, and a little more to see her sweet pale thigh. Oh god I have to stop looking. I closed my eyes but I still saw it in my head. Her strokes began to slow down in response to my excitement. “I said this was going to be difficult, not impossible.” And she continued to slow her strokes until I could regain a tiny sense of control, That’s when she bought out the big guns, literally. The next time I opened my eyes she unbuttoned two more buttons on her shirts and her breasts pushed out of their tight prison. They were big and beautiful. “I know this might make it harder for you but I’ll let you suck on them if you like.” She leaned over and put one into my mouth, and it was like sucking on heaven. “But I’m warning you if you shoot, I am out of here.” That snapped me back to reality when I realized the additional stimulation of seeing and sucking on her breasts had bought me right to the edge again. “Oh no, oh no…”

I whispered sure I was about to shot when she took her free hand and grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed as hard as she could, but still didn’t stop stroking me. My body and her one hand was desperately trying to have an orgasm while my brain and her other hand were trying just as hard to stop it. But her grabbing the base of my cock had the desired affect and my orgasm was pushed back yet again. “I had to help you out a little, the boob thing was mean of me to do, I knew your couldn’t resist” She giggles and kept stroking me slowly and watched the movie as if nothing obscene was going on. I was sweating and panting. This went on and on until I finally realized the movie was almost over, my balls felt twice the size they were when we had come in.

I whispered “The movie is almost over you need to go get my clothes.” She just looked at me and said “Don’t be silly you wont be needing them tonight, but the movie is almost over and you have done so well in not coming, but I did take it easy on you.” Stripped naked tied to a chair and masturbated for two and a half hours while not being allowed to come, this was taking it easy, I knew I was in trouble.

“But if I untie you now, you’ll probably cum before we get to the car, so I’m warning you, if you so much as touch your dick from here to the car and I’m leaving without you and I’m keeping your clothes, which include your wallet house keys and identification, you’ll really be up the creek pal.” I wanted to cum so bad but she was right, There was no way I was going to let her do that to me. She buttoned up her shirt and said “The movies got a few minutes left, we better go.” Pulled the chords loose that held me and walked out the side door to the theatre, IT took me a second to realize she wasn’t coming back with my clothes, I had to follow her............. If you want mroe let me know and ill make a second chapter
Old 08-12-2003, 03:42 AM

Default sally the hottie cheerleader tease

great story....what a naughty little hottie she is...teasing a young boy like that!
pppuuurrsss lucky boy!
Old 08-13-2003, 03:31 AM

more!!! MORE!!
Old 08-15-2003, 11:21 PM

have the story continue at one of their houses, and have him tied and gagged
Old 08-24-2003, 08:10 AM

Default More please

Please give us more, I am dying for some great reading like this, I ahve no personal talent or would write some... please. I need more badly...
Old 03-22-2004, 06:06 AM

hey, I'm new here and have been picking stories to read at random...I've read 5 or 6 so far, and this is definitely my favorite so far....good job!
Old 03-22-2004, 07:59 PM

Good stuff.
Old 03-23-2004, 04:07 AM
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to 4Play Send a message via Yahoo to 4Play
Default The Movies

Damn, Seems like I've been there, It was a WOODY Allen Movie?, Right?
Good job my brother, looking forward to part 2