BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Make Him/Her Ache
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Veteran

Default gotta go PEE?

OK i experimented with something different last night

I had my bf drink water all evenning and i didn't let him pee.

then i told him to tell me when he felt like he really couldnt hold it any more.

Then i took him in the bedroom and began jerking him off, instant boner..and then edged him repeatedly, keep in mind he really has been needing to cum for several days and has been edging.

It was really cool he was like begging me to pee and wanting to cum and couldn't hardly stand it. His body was totally in conflict,

I did let him cum after a long while. then he went and peed for ever.

He said it burned when he pissed really bad.

He also said the orgasm was almost not pleasureful at all and still felt like he needed to cum.

that is so funny!

Old 07-22-2010, 12:44 PM
gw3n

I did that a few times and I thought it was hot. Just don't drink too much water too quickly, there's a condition called water intoxification and it can be fatal.
gw3n
Old 07-22-2010, 01:17 PM
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nylonboy

my wife comes with me in the bathroom when i pee then she makes my cock hard so i can't pee so thats a bit similar.she loves it i hate it a little bit.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:29 PM

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... pee games ROCK!
Old 07-22-2010, 11:39 PM
Veteran

Very nice, SpamHater!

That is a variation I like as well. It also works on line pretty well. You can amp it up by having him drink a caffinated beverage, of course.

And by pressing your hand against his abdomen.

When I am hard, I cannot pee. And when my bladder is full, I get hard. This can be a real problem.

As far as watching, or holding, that is another good game. A woman hloding my penis makes it almost impossible to pee, as I get hard. And then, if he can relax enough to pee, he may have to lean way over to aim properly, since his dick is hard and won't bend into the toilet. that can be a good time for some choice comments...

And you can make him wait while you pee. the sound of someone else peeing while You need to pee can really ramp up the feelings.

So many fun ways to explore pee play....
Old 07-23-2010, 12:11 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamhater View Post
OK i experimented with something different last night

I had my bf drink water all evenning and i didn't let him pee.

then i told him to tell me when he felt like he really couldnt hold it any more.

Then i took him in the bedroom and began jerking him off, instant boner..and then edged him repeatedly, keep in mind he really has been needing to cum for several days and has been edging.

It was really cool he was like begging me to pee and wanting to cum and couldn't hardly stand it. His body was totally in conflict,

I did let him cum after a long while. then he went and peed for ever.

He said it burned when he pissed really bad.

He also said the orgasm was almost not pleasureful at all and still felt like he needed to cum.

that is so funny!

Yes, that is funny...and so cool that you did that to him.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:40 AM
Veteran

Excellent idea.
But to finish, Ma'am, before You start to edge him make him drink a large glass of Your pee.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:17 AM
Veteran

i'm not generally as much into the pee games except for this one and one slight variation.

Next time, follow the same tactics only tie him to the bed. Keep edging him and denying him but give him ample breaks between for his pee-desire to get back up. When you think he's getting "ready" tell him you'll untie him to go pee any time he wants. But that will end the session, since he'll soften when he does, of course.

It will really put his body in conflict (as you point out). And when he eventually "gives in" and returns, you can tell him "well, i was going to give you an orgasm, but ..."

If you time it right, you can actually give him a choice between orgasm and pee, and he'll take the later. Then you can say "you had your chance".

you do need to be careful, but there's not as much risk as other things...
--cal
Old 07-23-2010, 06:28 AM
Veteran

I like time games, so how about this variation? (I've been thinking about it, so apologies for the detail. It's been fun thinking about it, though, so you have my gratitude for that!)

Prep him to your satisfaction.

Tell him that he can relieve himself, but that it must happen within a time span that you specify. If he makes it, you may or may not let him cum. If he doesn't, no cumming at all and he can pee only after the two of you return from him taking you out to dinner (or a drink, if it's late).

You can relent or not while you're out, but you get the fun of insisting that he drink and watching him fidget in public, figure out ways to plead with you without calling attention to himself, and try to stay calm while speaking with the hostess and ordering from a waitress.

I especially like time games where the mistress ups the ante. Suppose that you give him a generous amount of time and he makes it. Do it again later, only shorten the time. Keep ratcheting it down and watch his agitation and frantic-ness go up.

Just a thought.

EB
Old 07-25-2010, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregor2001us View Post

When I am hard, I cannot pee. And when my bladder is full, I get hard. This can be a real problem.
That's so true !! I've been into this situation many times, coupled with prolonged edging, the combined sensation of urge/frustration was HOT AS HELL !! and it turned on my misress like no other !!