BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Teasing and Denial
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2010, 05:52 PM
Veteran

Default Dear Dommes: Mind Games

Dear Dommes:

What is your favorite mind game to play with a boy?

Subs, since part of the idea here is to expand repertoires, feel free to chime in.

One worked especially well in terms of reinforcing the dynamics of our relationship. During supervised masturbation, she would sometimes describe in great detail exactly what I would not be allowed to have that night. Often she would have me fondle what I would not be allowed to have. Inevitably, I would begin to plead for what I was not allowed to have. At which point, she would command me to "Say it." Which meant that I had to chant "No sex for EB" over and over until I exploded. (Lara, if you're reading, I did have to clean up the mess.)

So while I usually came, I didn't get what she made me want most, plus she drove home the point of just exactly who had complete control over that.

EB
Old 04-07-2010, 05:30 AM

One way I have messed with my hubby, in the past, was to tell him he could take a normal, no frills handjob (it had already been 6 weeks) now- or have orgasms until he begs me to stop if he asked me to deny him for another month. I warned him that I would tease mercilessly durng the month. He was not keen on the month thing... but the more I worked him up and teased that I really wanted to give him an awesome night, with all the orgasms he could stand, he gave in and asked me for another month of teasing.
I really worked him up during that time. When the time came to release him, he was ecstatic! Once I tied him down and removed his steel cage- he was given the guidelines for the night. He would absolutely get all the orgasms he could stand, for the next hour- but then he got the rest of the plan. I have a thick metal ruler, and he was informed that I would provide alternating ball strikes, to each testicle, and each one would buy him 5 heavenly strokes with my mouth, hand or vagina (his choice). Then he would get his 5 strokes toward the next orgasm- and then his other nut would be struck. By the time he reached 20 heavenly ups and downs with my mouth- each nut had taken two hard strikes. Even though my mouth was driving him wild and making him crazy with lust- the alternating ball strikes were insuring that he was not getting to shoot anytime soon. I raised the stakes- I told him he could cum in my mouth anytime he was ready. His hour ended with a raging hard on that never actually came- and 12 brutal strikes to each nut. His aching dick was locked back up and I told him that maybe we could do it again, when he was horny enough to need the orgasm and actually cum. Then, we put the hollow dildo over his chastity device and he got to give me my orgasms before we went to sleep.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:49 PM
Veteran

Wow! That's amazing, not to mention diabolical. Women with imaginations -- our greatest fear and even great desire. Thanks!

EB
Old 04-08-2010, 06:27 AM

It depends on the particular boy, of course. But, generally, My favorite "mind fuck" is to have him convinced that there's no way he's going to cum this time, and then letting him explode.

you boys are just so grateful!
Old 04-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Veteran

Aren't we?

If we're in her presence, the focus on her face and lips as we await the word is absolute.

EB