Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Teasing and Denial
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2003, 09:26 AM
Veteran

Default Cock Ring Question

My girlfriend has been trying to restrain my cumming by tying a rope around the base of my cock and balls, but it hasn't been working. Not only does it not prevent cumming, it doesn't even prolong it. This is getting me into lots of trouble, if you can imagine!

So I've come here to ask for help. Is there a certain way it should be tied? How tight should it be? Does it matter how thick the rope is? Or should I just go out and buy an actual cock ring?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-21-2003, 04:07 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Cordelia Send a message via Yahoo to Cordelia
Default Stop the cum?

Cockrings are designed to make or keep you hard or harder. They block the backflow of blood from the corpora cavernosa, the two "tubes" that swell with blood and give you a hard on. A cockring doesn't block the pathway of the ejaculate. The urethra lies between the two corpora cavernosa; the triggering of the orgasm/ejaculation is below, or earlier on downstream. Once the ejaculate is where a cockring sits, it's gonna come out.

Cockrings are decorative, feel good, and for some men, are necessary to keep the erection there. They cannot be worn safely over long periods. Hours ok; days not.

A cock and ball tie CAN prevent orgasm/ejaculation, or at least make it very difficult. Where the tie goes underneath the scrotum, does block the ejaculate.

Here is a cock and ball tie that should make it pretty difficult to cum. IT MUST NOT BE KEPT ON FOR LONG PERIODS. CONTINUOUSLY CHECK THE COLOR AND TEMPERATURE OF THE BALLS. A slight change in color to blue or purple is ok. When the balls begin to feel cool/cold to the touch, the circulation to the balls has been impaired and the tie must be removed. No blood flow, no continuously live tissue!

You need about 3 yards of tie. About 1/8" is ideal. Parachute cord works but is much improved if you pull the center core out of it. Clothesline rope is a little too round, stiff, and bulky. Suede "ribbon" or rawhide works well. Thin shoelace works in a pinch (no pun). 1/8" cotton drapery cord is ideal as are several of the shiny thin cord sorts of ribbon found at sewing and crafts stores. Thin chain works.

Before you start: this works much better if the scrotum is shaved and at least the base of the shaft and, say, half an inch of hair around the base of the penis. This cuts down on nasty hair pulling.

1. Fold the length of rope in half in order to find the middle or the "bite."

2. Place the bite at the bottom of the scrotum.

3. Bring each side of the rope up around the scrotum and including the penis.

4. At the top of the penis, pull the rope snugly. You'll hear from him if it's too snug. The two ends of the rope are sitting on the top of the penis; the piece that came up the left side is now lying (or being held) on the right side of the body, the piece that came up along the right side of the scrotum is now lying toward the left side of the body.

5. At the top of the penis, make one twist, snugging up the first encircling of the cock and balls.

6. Bring the two ends back down under the balls, then back up to the top of the penis. You have now encircled the entire cock and balls twice and the ends of the rope are at the top of the penis.

7. Twist and cross the ends over once again as in step 5.

8. Bring the two ends back down to the bottom of the penis again. Form a ball splitter by first twisting together the two ends of the rope to make one stronger, twisted rope. Twist enough to go from the bottom of the penis to the bottom of the scrotum.

9. Pull this snugly at the bottom of the scrotum to separate and Squeeze (wasn't she great?) the balls. Tighten enough to make them shiny.

10. Separate the twisted rope at the bottom of the scrotum and bring the two ends up around the side of the scrotum, and ending at the top of the penis.

8. Cross over the two ends (without a twist) at the top of the penis and bring the two ends around the base of the shaft, and bring them back up to the top of the shaft. This encircles the penis separately from the cock.

9. Now the penis can be tied with a rope version of a "gates of hell." The two ends of the rope are at the top of the penis. Bring them under the penis, about 3/4" toward the glans from the base of the shaft. At the bottom of the shaft, where the two ends cross each other, make a twist, then bring the ends around up to the top of the penis. Make another twist on the top of the penis. Bring the ends back down around to the bottom of the penis, make a twist, and bring the ends back up to the top of the penis and make another twist. Do as many "gates" around the penis as it takes to reach the end of the penis, in the valley underneath the coronal ridge of the glans. The penis shaft is tied. The glans penis is not. Tie off in any secure way. A bow makes a nice, little package.

The tie is complete. Stroke him or allow him to stroke himself. You'll most likely hear, "I can't believe it! I can't fucking cum!"

"What's the matter baby? You can touch all you want and you can't cum? Oh, poor poor baby!"

VARIATIONS ON PLAY

The balls and cock are very taught now, so more sensitive to play. A little whipping, a little poking (try the tines of a fork or toothpicks), a little teasing (try a feather or the smooth side of a Sonicare toothbrush -- oh hell, try the bristle side of the Sonicare) are all fun. If you really want to hear him MeOwwww! now is the time to run the Wartenberg wheel over his precious parts.

Weights can be attached, inserted into the tie at any point. There could be a weight at each twist on the bottom side of the cock.

Want music? Tie jingle bells into your tie. He could have to endure watching something erotic and NOT let the bells ring, or it could be the other way -- the bells MUST ring! Restrain him tightly in a standing position and make him ring the bells -- using his internal muscles only. Or securely him tightly and if there is a jingle, there follows a good swat or a good nipple pinch and twist. (A nice nipple tweak is place your thumb on the top of the nipple, your index finger on the bottom of the nipple; slide your thumb forward toward the body and your index finger back, away from the body. If he's standing, this should get him on his tip-toes!)

Or simply have him sit down for a meal with his cock and balls tied and bells on. Dinner must be silent -- of bells at least. Moaning and grrrrring are just fine!

I have a Swiss cowbell which rings beautifully AND has a nice weight to it. You can attach the cowbell to those CB2000 and Curves too! Not only is he imprisoned, he jingles too. Oh! The cows are coming home! Maybe they need MILKING?

Weights are also nice to attach at the bottom of the ball separator. The longer the weights are tied away from the balls (longer rope or chain), the more they will sway, and he'll feel them, if he must walk (or if he's restrained and someone else (accidentally, oops!) sets them swaying.

Tie the weights closer to his balls and he'll have less sensation of weight and twisting, but a devilishly delicious time trying to move about. Time to have him learn that lovely Irish dancing.

Keep checking the temperature of the balls. If they're cool to the touch, untie. Wait ten or fifteen minutes and you can re-tie. Do not allow tie-ee to fall asleep with the tie on!

Enjoy!

Cordelia
Old 07-21-2003, 04:59 AM
Veteran

jp, my solution for my guy, dg, is a cock cage. I've done extensive research on cages, and I've found the most popular is called the "Curve". I plan on ordering one for my guy, and we are both very excited about the teasing possibilities. The curve keeps the cock from getting an erection, no matter how much it is teased. Your Mistress will keep the key, and only she can release you when and if she sees fit. Go to the chat room and chat with some of the guys in there. I think you will find many of the guys are wearing them, and enjoying the teasing that goes with them. Hope this helps. MsCindy
Old 07-21-2003, 11:14 AM
Veteran

Anything that stretches the balls away from the body makes it more difficult (but not impossible) for the guy to cum. My wife likes to place a series of 'jelly rings' on my ball sack. The most she's ever used was nine... that pulled them very tight yet made them jiggle when she stroked me... as the balls became cool she would remove one or two until they warmed again... then put them back on...

It was torture to be so close but not be able to cum... yet the jiggle was also very arousing.

-bill
Old 07-21-2003, 04:34 PM

You are on a good path using a cock ring, you are just trying to get it to do something it was not intended to do. However, there are ways to solve this.

The cock ring is a great device that creates a very, very intense erection. It is a very powerful tool for play where a guy has not been allowed to cum for days or weeks, and you have told him in advance that he will not cum as part of today's play session. Put a cockring on him, lay back and let him lick you to orgasm after orgasm. He will have a rock hard, throbbing hardon that will make him miserable. Better yet, don't remove the ring till he goes limp. It can take forever for him to lose his hardon. Then lock him back up.

If you are looking for an incredible pounding, put a cockring on him, coat his hardon with Anbesol and three condoms. You will notice immediately that he is larger than ever before, and he will pound away forever as he desperately tries to get enough friction through the condoms and anesthetic to cum.

So, it is a great tool, just not a cum preventer by itself.
Old 07-21-2003, 06:20 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Cordelia Send a message via Yahoo to Cordelia
Default Ball stretcher

bill is quite right. Simply pulling down on the ballsac is one method of stopping an impending orgasm/ejaculation. Not any one method of preventing orgams/ejaculation works for all men. Squeezing the cock at the base works for others.

And bill is quite right that having the balls stretched down and away from the body is great! And does it look hot? Oh, yessss! Nice, shiny Squeezed balls.

The use of jellies is great. Winding thin bungie cord and tieing works too. Elastic works.

A modification to the cock and ball tie I described above can include a ball stretcher. After the two wraps around the cock and balls, instead of twisting the rope ends together and creating a ball separator, use the two ends to create a ball stretcher. Wrap one side of the rope down one way, and the other end of the rope down the other. Cross over on the bottom of the ballsac. Bring up to the top and cross over. No twists here as in the gates of hell. Keep the "winding" as close together as possible for maximum effect and for aesthetics. Do this as far down the ballsac as you think you can go without actually busting his balls right out! The more the neck of the scrotum is stretched downward and the tighter the balls are at the end of the stretcher, the more stimulating it is.

Of course, it's possible to do the ball stretcher AND the ball separator. Oh, poor poor balls! They deserve such sweet torture. At the bottom of the ball stretcher, just add a ball separator.

bill is right on. Jiggling, vibrating feels sensational this way. I like to jiggle or jog them back and forth and up and down with a floppy-ended crop. Just cupping the balls in your hand and jiggling them will have him happily squirming. This is also a great place to add weights -- to the stretcher. This pulls this everything farther down and makes it more difficult to cum.

bill and his sweet Mistress are also right on -- remove the restriction when the balls feel cool. Wait for the return of blood flow and, therefore, warmth and start all over again. He won't complain! He may whine a little while he is untied, but remember, NO WHINING!

Love,

Cordelia
Old 07-24-2003, 05:00 AM
Veteran

Thank you all very much for your input. We weren't aware that a cockring would not restrict ejaculation. We'll be trying, or I guess I'll be trying since I'm the one wearing it, the cock tie that Cordelia instructed on very soon.

And yes, I do remember Squeeze, she was great.
Old 07-25-2003, 10:31 PM
Toy0533

Default cock ring question

Joypunk, Thank you for bringing this up. Many of us out here arewondering these kind of things.

Ms Cordelia, your knot is so amazing. Thankyou for all your insite. i have tried this knot and it is wonderful. It made me wonder what other favorite bondage knots yo might have?

It is so great that we have a resource like the people here to seek out for information that is so useful and needed, Thank you all