Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Teasing and Denial
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2003, 03:10 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to upallnite2
Default hypnosis tease

i asked this in response to a post a while back, but as it didn't get replies i thought either it must be just my special corner of kink or else it got missed. so i'm asking again!

has anyone tried being hypnotised by a mistress? It would seem, on the surface to be an effective method of denial and control, but this is a new thing for me so i wonder if anyone has experience here.

thanks in advance for any replies. positives? negatives? warnings? recommendations? questions to ask?
Old 07-04-2003, 11:30 PM

Default just so as not to worry

Hi upallnite2. I don't really have much to say, I wish I did because I have also thought about this concept as a very sexy method of control. Incase others didn't reply again I just wanted to let you know that you aren't the only one with this fetish, I think it's important to let others know they aren't alone or wierd. I wish I knew more too as I have often thought about trying this but have worried it would screw with my brain.

subbyk
Old 07-05-2003, 09:57 AM
Veteran

Well.. add me to the 'would like to try it' group.

I've thought about it, even went as far as trying to find a hypno class locally my wife and I could take to learn the techniques. Without any luck I might add.

I think it could be very sexy to get hard at a whispered key word, stay hard as long as she wanted me hard, but not be able to cum without another whispered (or screamed) keyword!

-bill
Old 07-05-2003, 01:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to teasedblue

No, you are not alone with this. I have taken a class with self hypnosis and find it does help when I am in a denial session to keep me from cheating.

You might want to check out http://warpmymind.com/ for some interesting stuff. The owner caters to men and women and a wide range of fetish but for example you will find hypotic audio files such as:

DenyOrgasm
this file keeps you from orgasming, whenever someone says the trigger which is "orgasm denial time for you." Once triggered you will not be able to cum at all. Length 00:11:20

TricChastity
When someone says "Chastity Time for you" you will find yourself in a state of enforced chastity where you genitals will have no real sensation, and you will resist any form of sexual contact(whether you want it or not). Orgasm will be impossible in this state and you will remain that way until the person who said it says "I unlock you" Length 00:20:19

TrigOrgasm
this one makes you orgasm whenever someone says the trigger which is "orgasm now" said in a strong voice or touches your elbow and says "NOW." The orgasm it causes will be uncontrollable. Length 00:14:15

Do they work? As with all hypnosis it depends on how relaxed the subject can get and how willing they are to accept the instructions. There are many more files on this site covering a wide range of fetish with more added regularly (check out the voting section to vote on what other files you want created). There is a yahoo group dedicated to questions and answers about this group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/warpmymind/

Happy trancing
Old 07-05-2003, 04:29 PM

subbyk: thanks, i don't mind if i'm the only one into this, actually it would make me unique. hypnotic tease and orgasm denial discussions would be short, however, and i wouldn't be able to call upon the experience of others here.

bill, you are a lucky man to have a wife who will get into this with you ... happy searching and playing.

I guess i am slightly nervous of the aftereffects of getting tranced into a state of chastity, where i would then be dependent on someone I don't yet know to get me out of it, the opportunity for abuse of that power is a worry factor.

teased blue i haven't had a chance to check out that site yet, but thanks for the pointers. can you tell me if you do your denial sessions with a r/l Domme or partner or are you playing online with this?
Old 07-05-2003, 06:09 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to teasedblue

UpAllnite

Currently I am faithful to a wonderful cyber Mistress. I am very lucky to have found one that has the same kinks as I do for the most part and it is very fufulling.

As you are probably aware it is much easier to "cheat" when playing on-line which is why I was using self hypnosis to make that harder to do. As long as you are able to trance and make suggestions that you want to happen, are not to unrealistic, and are phrased properly this does work. I have also found that I need to constantly re-enforce the suggestions. If I go for more than 5 or 6 days without re-enforcing them I tend to find myself giving in to my urges easier.

It is also very important to not use to many suggestions at the beginning. 3 or 4 is a good number. Once you have used those 3 or 4 for at least a week add a few more and reduce the first ones to a re-enforement level.

My Mistress helped develop the script I am using with her suggestions and keeps teasing me that she is going to record it for me so I can listen to her voice as I trance. I can hardly wait and think it will have even more impact on my obedience when that happens.

BTW the hardest part I had with making the script with this subject was getting the wording right. The subconscious(sp) mind ignores negative words such as don't, can't, not, won't etc.

Instead of saying I will not masturbate without permission, which is a phrase that will not work in a trance because of the negative use a phrase such as,

I will only masturbate when given permission by ..
I will only have an orgasm when given permission by ..

Also remember to use terms such as orgasm instead of cum, or masturbate instead of jerk off. The subconcious mind tends to ignore slang terminology for some reason. Anyway that is what most experts say.

And most of all don't expect instant results. You will have to use your script multiple times over a period of time before the suggestions begin to take a strong effect. Hypnosis isn't quite like it is protrayed in Hollywood...
Old 07-18-2003, 02:33 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to contraryguy
Default hmm

You will (may) get a good response if you frequent the Erotic Hypnosis room in Yahoo Chat... there are many regulars there who can tell you more about the possibilities of hypnosis in this area. If they're not singing, that is (inside joke....)
Old 07-30-2003, 09:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to sirlockedalot
Default warp your mind

evil_mindwarp_guy has just added several chastity-related files to his site (www.warpmymind.com).

If the possibility of turning a pair of briefs into an inescapable chastity belt for 3 hours appeals to you, or you'd like to see your lover (partner, playmate, slaveboy) suffer in some really creative ways for masturbating, these files'll probably be well worth checking out! They can even be triggered for a day, a week, or any term up to a (ulp) month.

Hypnosis files may not work well for everybody, but I'm certainly of a mind to go listen right now...

Bob
Old 08-14-2003, 03:58 PM

i'm currently submitting to a Mistress called Anonymistress (or just A).

She has lots of good erotic hypnosis mp3's which are quite good as teasing material e.g. the visitor recording. You can buy them at www.anonymistress.com. She has a wonderful voice and the hypnosis is just right (better than the others in my opinion). Most recordings are good for relaxation in their own right.

You can tell yourself not to cum, as i'm doing and i don't cum at the end of the recordings (when You're told to release). Some recordings such as visitor or O! (multiple orgasms) mention cumming explicitly however, but i've been able to listen to visitor without cumming.

Actually i'm currently under Her control when it comes to cumming. i've been given permission to cum next Saturday (it's been 3 weeks now).. and that's just great.. Also, it's really fantastic to cum under hypnosis command - that's right, A commands you to release and it's an explosion i've never experienced anything like it.

i'm hoping that She does an actual tease and denial mp3 one of these days, and an erotic dreams one. Actually i'd like them to be rolled into one - getting erotic dreams about being teased by Her or other beautiful women and completely denied!

i wanted to say that hypnosis doesn't make you do things you don't agree to first of all (you have to want to them), and i've found A's recordings to be ok in that area. i'm currently managing to go under quite a bit, sometimes i find myself at the end of a recording without recalling what went in between. (it's not a problem because if one wants, one can always listen to the recording OUT of HYPNOSIS)

i've listened to the warpyourmind recordings - they are ok - and in fact i first started to go a bit deeper with them, so i can recommend them, especially the induction and go deeper files. But A's really fantastic IMHO,
especially her voice. i can't describe it. You can listen to samples on her site.
Old 08-15-2003, 06:28 PM

meddick: thanks, I couldn't agree more with your praise of Anonymistress ... she has the voice and the timing just perfect. I've only listened to the samples but they are really great.

I must admit I am putting off downloading any full versions from Her site at this point, I'm not sure why, but i must npt really want to at this stage.

perhaps sometime soon
thanks again