Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Make Him/Her Ache
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2010, 05:39 AM

Default Punishment Ideas

So wifey and I have decided to embark on an extended teasing and edging session and are having trouble thinking of good solid punishments for not being able to make it the full 30 days or more of teasing nearly every night.

We have thought abougt things like Icy Hot or something similar, and post orgasm torture for her (I can take it too well) but we are trying to come up with some good kinds of punishment whether it be torture, denial or what ever. Keep in mind we dont do the whole caning, or anything really abusive or anything like that, we just want some kind of punishment to keep in mind that will genuinely make us not want to fuck up and cum before the allotted time.

Any ideas would be great
Old 01-04-2010, 07:07 AM

Yes, a set number of days without cumming is good. Some other ideas:

* Doing the other person's "chores"
* Bathing and drying them
* Being that person's "sex slave", preferably having to do something the other person is into, but the "loser" isn't i.e. anal sex
* The "winner" gets a certain amount of money to spend however they want

All for now, I'm off to bed.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Veteran

Post orgasm torture is always a good one for an immediate correction, but it spares the sub from anticipating any prescribed punishments later. This might be good for a first offense, with second offenses punished with post orgasm torture, plus something else later, like knowing you'll get a handjob the next night, but with icyhot. With each successive offense, you get punished with all the other punishments you had last time, plus one more.

Other punishment ideas you might like:
  • Having a penis whipping sesson
  • Ruining your scheduled orgasm
  • A full month of ruined orgasms, with you not being allowed to touch yourself

Here's the order or escalation I'd recommend:

1) Ruined Orgasm
2) Post Orgasm Torture
3) IcyHot Session
4) IcyHot with Cock Whipping
5) Ruined Scheduled Orgasm
6) Upgrade Ruined Scheduled Orgasm to Post Orgasm Torture with IcyHot
7) Upgrade Scheduled Orgasm to Testicle Squeezing proportional to the stimulation given to your penis.

Now here's an important question. Are your punishments for genuine accidents or are they also for her forcing you into a difficult situation knowing that you'll fail?
Old 01-04-2010, 04:06 PM

well first of all thanks for your suggestions,

the punishments are for true accidents, we are making it a point to test our limits but be in tune enough to stop, seeing what we can take, even talked about using cremes for both numbing or cremes for enhancment.

we have even decided to make it not just i edge her, and she edges me but some nights or any time at her will she makes me edge and vise versa. and even incorporating a card game into it that goes something like this

when told to by our master/mistress we draw a card from a deck of 52

Aces are 1
amd 2-k are face value
two jokers being 14

red or black dictates who does what to whom
i.e. if i draw a red king she edges me, if i draw a black king i edge myself

and they dont all have to be done in one session, and not allowed any more or less than what you draw, so if i draw an ace i only get one edge all day long, if i draw a joker i get 14 edges throughout the day.

she has decided on a few punishments that she might try, like making me cum in own face, or milking me for a number of days but not allowing me an orgasm.

I have thought of a few for her like tiger balm, or letting her play with herself but using a liberal amount of ora jel on her clit first, and she has a tough time taking post orgasm clit torture.

any other further ideas would still be appreciated
Old 01-05-2010, 05:47 AM
Veteran

You actually gave me an idea for post orgasm torture with oragell for those who simply can't take it. By adding a small amount to the clit or cock head it should still be unpleasant, but not unbearably so.

Another thing you could do to her is put oragell on her clit every time you have sex with her for a set period of time.

For you, how about using your Tigerbalm on your cockhead while wearing synthetic rubber condom to protect her from it, and you don't stop until she says.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:24 AM

Well thats i good idea too, I think what we decided was the we are gonna go for 30 days, and whoever fucks up and cums before those thirty days, however many days short they were the get that tumber of hairs plucked, so like if on day 15 i cum, she usese the tweesers and plucks 15 hairs form my nut sack and vise versa.

although i did come across another really good tease to use on her one night, it goes like this

The Clit Massage

- There is no chance to orgasm
- Duration: 20 minutes
- solo or with partner
- sex toys needed: arousal gel

This teasing procedure can be used in many situations. It is the perfect start of a teasing session, but it can also be used as an everyday routine to perform in the morning before getting up or in the evening before going to sleep. No matter when and where it is used, you can be sure to end up dripping wet and horny as hell.

Make yourself comfortable and spread your legs, a pillow under your head helps you to stay relaxed. If you wanna keep your bedsheets clean, put a towel under your ass. Once you are ready, take a look at the clock. Put a few drops of your preferred arousal gel on your index finger. Start massaging your clit in circular motions. During the first 40 seconds, make sure to perform 10 slow circles around your clit, applying the gel and rubbing it in. Not more, not less.

Afterwards, rest for 20 seconds. That way you have 40 seconds of stimulation and 20 seconds to recover. During the recovery time you must reapply new arousal gel to your index finger. You will do this for the next 20 minutes. Every time you completed another minute, increase the speed of the massage by 3 circles. In the first minute you do 10 circles in 40 seconds, the next time you do 13 circles in 40 seconds, and so on. After you have done this for 20 minutes, you should have reached a speed of 70 circles in 40 seconds for the last period.

You must not stop this before the 20 minutes are over. The only reason to stop is to prevent an orgasm. If you have to stop, you are granted 2 minutes of rest to recover, but you drop back 5 periods. So if you have to stop at minute 17, you have to restart after the 2 minute break at minute 12. Of course you must not cheat and reduce pressure or try any other tricks. If you have a partner, he or she should do the massage for you. That way you cannot fall into the trap of cheating.

Once you are done you can be sure to be dripping wet and highly aroused. Your clit will be coated with arousal gel and the effect should last for a long time. Now you can continue with whatever tease you have in mind, or put your pussy in your pants and start your day at a high level of arousal.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:38 AM

How about this instead
no limit on the time since it is a competition
but instead of the punishments getting smaller the more time passes the punishment keeps getting bigger
so as you struggle to win the competition between you and your partner the need to come gets worse but the longer it goes the worse the forfeit gets.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:52 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie98 View Post
as you struggle to win the competition between you and your partner the need to come gets worse but the longer it goes the worse the forfeit gets.
It's sort of like a game of chicken. Or choke the chicken as in this case. :LOL:.

If you want to make it more interesting, all stimulation is done by your partner, and you've got to tell your partner to stop when you hit the edge, then you switch places. And if your partner doesn't stop when you say and you blow, that doesn't count. It's supposed to be a fair game, right? So no cheating (or masterbating).

But if you want to give in, don't tell your partner to stop, just be ready for the consequences. If you give in, your partner gets the next two orgasms penalty free. And when one or both of you has had enough for the night, the game is paused until the next session.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:57 AM

yes it is supposed to be a fair game,

we are allowed to masturbate, but only in front of each other and only on each others command and there are always some kind of stipulation whether it be the number of edges and what not and here is what she sprung on me last night

I get a text message that reads the following

Put a glass of water in the freezer
Now you must stroke your self at whatever speed you want for the next hour.
Every time you have to stop to keep from cumming, you have to stick you hard cock and ball sack in the cup of water, first for 3 minutes then adding a minute each time you stop.
putting the glass back in the freezer after the time is up

what i was not realizing at the time was that because she made me put the glass back in the freezer, the further into the hour i had to stop the colder the water was,

the last six minutes of the hour were spend with my rock hard cock and tight blue balls sitting in water that literally had chunks of ice in it from being in the freezer for 50 minutes. and it was torture!!!!

but much to my surprise my hardon did not shrivvle up, and did not go down it actually got harder the colder the water was. ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GOOD NIGHT, SEE WIFEY NEVER HAS BEEN MUCH FOR USING HER IMAGINATION IN THE BEDROOM BUT THAT WAS A NEW SIDE OF HER.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:32 AM
Veteran

Hum...

I think that may be a bit too fetishistic for the OP.