Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Teasing and Denial
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2009, 09:53 PM
QueasyFeet

Default Advice about enduring post orgasm cock torture

I was wondering if anyone had any experience of learning to keep still and let your girfriend / wife / mistress keep on stroking your cock after orgasm? Or if any mistresses have trained their subs to endure such treatment without squirming and writhing around?
Well, thatís the question, so let me give you some background...

Iíve always enjoyed a little post orgasm cock teasing. Well, to be honest itís the build up and the anticipation that i enjoy. Iím not sure Iíve ever truly enjoyed the post orgasm tease itself! And during the post orgasm tease I writhe and buck around like Iím being electrocuted. In fact I writhe around so much that the only way i can handle having this done to me is if iím tied down.

In the past Iíve been tied spead eagled to our bed while my girlfriend does this to me. She doesnít usually carry on after the orgasm for very long, maybe 1 or 2 minutes, but it feels like a lifetime to me.

My girlfiend says she really enjoys doing this to me, but i make it too difficult for her to do it for long because i thrash around too much. Being spread eagled i can move my hips around a reasonable amount and as soon as she hits the sensitive spots I tend to thrust my hips so she is now touching a less sensitive spot. This doesnít usually go down too well, but i really canít help it. Itís almost like a reflex action.

Well my girlfriend had enough of me moving about and spoiling her fun and decided that it was time for me to keep still! To achieve this I now get tied up in a different way. Instead of a spread eagle Iím now strapped to a 1 foot wide plank of wood using 6 velcro straps. Itís very effective and I can no longer move around at all. In fact even thrusting around as hard as i can only results in my cock moving a few millimeters. My girlfriend is very happy with this new arangement and the post orgams sessions have become much more intense for me. Iíd now describe it more as a torture than a tease! Now that she can concentrate on the really sensitive parts without me being able to get away she tends to keep going for longer as well, which is a reall double whammy for me.

Well thatís the background, so here comes the really bad part (for me anyway). She has decided that she enjoys it much more when i donít move around, but that she doesnít want to always have to tie me up.

So she is going to train me to keep still while she performs the post orgasm sensitivity torture!

To train me she has come up with a new game. The rules are as follows.
1) I can have an orgasm whenever I want, all I have to do is ask!
2) I must be tied down if i want an orgasm.
3) I will be tied to the plank of wood using vecro straps, but with my arms free.
4) Iíll be on the bed and my arms will be tied in a spread eagle position, but with enough slack in the rope that i can move my hand about a foot from where they are tied, but not enough to reach any of the velcro straps.

Now hereís the kicker...

5) My arms will be tied at full stretch (i.,e. with no slack) using only toilet paper. If i move my arms at all the toilet paper will break.
6) When Iím in position my girlfriend can do anything she likes to me but she will definately make me cum. Eventually.
7) After I cum sheíll continue stroking for 1 minute.
8) If at the end of that minute the toilet paper is intact Iíve won the game and my reward is a ďtruly fantastic blowjobĒ (her words).
9) If, however, the toilet paper is broken, I have to endure 10 more minutes of torture!

Iím very worried by this as even though iíll know that moving my arms wonít help me get free and will only make things much worse for me, i still donít think iíll be able to keep still!
Shes been very kind and told me that I donít have to play if i donít want to, but sheíll be teasing me to the point of cumming and stopping every morning before work and every night before bed. And I wonít be getting any orgasms until well after christmas unless I play the game each time!

I donít think Iíll be able to hold out very long! But 10 minutes of sensitivity torture isnít something Iím sure I can handle!

She says that once I can go for a minute without moving weíll try 2 minutes but with a punishment of 20 minutes and then 3 vs 30 mins punishment!
Again sheís agreed to be kind here. She says she doesnít really expect me to endure 30 mins and that I can exchange some of those minutes for either, punches to the balls (not something Iíve ever wanted to try!) or for licking the cum from her hands (something else Iíve never been willing to try).

She says I should be able to learn to keep still as i should be intelligent enough to know that moving my arms wonít stop anything anyway. Once I learn to keep still she wants to do the same thing again but without me being tied up. She hasnít told me what will happen if i fail the final test, only that it will be very, very bad for me...

So my question to all you good people is, have any of you any advice for me? Will i be able to learn to keep still or am i truly screwed? We havenít played round 1 yet, but Iíve been teased a lot for the past 4 days and I donít think iíll be able to hold out much longer. At first I though sheíd give in and want sex, but now I think sheís really serious.

Hope you've got some good advice!
Old 10-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Veteran

No advice, just good luck, you can do it!

The few times I have been tortured like this, I have been tied and I strained against the ropes and gasped continuously.

Cheers!
Old 10-08-2009, 01:01 AM
keane

Suck it up and go for it. If you succeed the Yay! for you. If you tear the paper, you will learn to endure more than you ever thought you would. This will help you be more determined for the next time you play. Eventually you will learn how to be still.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:04 AM
Dommelady

Oh honey, you are screwed. I have never been able to torture subs like this without them being tied down and squirming.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:15 AM
Veteran

Yeah, personally I think you are screwed, but what the hell, it doesn't sound like you have much choice but to try to endure it.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:37 AM
Veteran

I always wonder at what point, fantasies should remain fantasies.

Anyway, good luck!
And I if you find the time, I would really like to read an update about how things go.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Veteran

My Wife will always stroke through with post orgasm torture is I ever cum without permission during a tease session and this is all the incentive I need to make sure She knows when I am close to cumming.

However, once She decided it is time for me to cum after a period of denial She will also bind me to a 6' x 18" bench but She will use commercial cellophane packing wrap (2' wide) and will wrap me from next to foot, just leaving my cock exposed. There is absolutely no wriggle room for me.

She will then tease me for an hour or more, and when it is time She will continue to tell me that I do not have permission to cum, but will continue to stroke knowing I cannot stop. So when I do cum I have to be punished and my Wife will continue stroking for 10 minutes or more. She will just say She is not ready to stop and has sometimes continued to stroke until I cum a second time.......

Good luck
Old 10-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcfun View Post
My Wife will always stroke through with post orgasm torture is I ever cum without permission during a tease session and this is all the incentive I need to make sure She knows when I am close to cumming.

However, once She decided it is time for me to cum after a period of denial She will also bind me to a 6' x 18" bench but She will use commercial cellophane packing wrap (2' wide) and will wrap me from next to foot, just leaving my cock exposed. There is absolutely no wriggle room for me.

She will then tease me for an hour or more, and when it is time She will continue to tell me that I do not have permission to cum, but will continue to stroke knowing I cannot stop. So when I do cum I have to be punished and my Wife will continue stroking for 10 minutes or more. She will just say She is not ready to stop and has sometimes continued to stroke until I cum a second time.......

Good luck
What a wonderful wife you have!
Old 10-08-2009, 09:27 PM
QueasyFeet

tcfun, you have the experience I'm after. When you've been stroked straight through to a second orgasm, how long was the stroking unpleasant for? Presumably at some point to incredibly intense sensation changes back to an enjoyable handjob which then makes you cum again?

So how long after the first orgasm does your wife stroke before you have the second one? And how long after the first orgasm before the sensations become nice again?

Domme Lady, when you've done this to your subs whats the longest you've continued for? Have you ever made one cum a second time? Did you get a sense that if you continued long enough that the sub would start enjoying it again?

Can anyone else share their experience of being made to cum a second time without a break?

My girlfriend spent the best part of an hour sucking my cock last night (without letting me cum, obviously!) so I'm not sure I'll be holding out on her much longer...

But if anyone has anymore experience to share before I go for it I'd be very grateful.

Thanks all.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Veteran

Dude - just plan to be tortured for another 10 minutes. Ouch!