Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Make Him/Her Ache
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2009, 05:06 AM
Veteran

Default Icy Hot on Female parts?

I need to punish my girlfriend with a 100 lashes from a cane while she is restrained. This is a lot so I thought I might change the punishment to 50 lashes from the cane and add 30 minutes of Icy Hot on her nipples and, quite possibly, her genitals.

I have concerns regarding safety.

Although I've taken this sort of punishment myself (Icy Hot on my cock and balls for 30 minutes - thanks goes to Milk Maiden!) I'm not familiar enough with punishment of the opposite sex in this way. Also, she's never played with Icy Hot before, but she can really take pain - a lot of it.

Should I dilute the Icy Hot with water?

I'm considering applying Icy Hot to her thong and then having her wear that while restrained, this should minimize the pain. This seems to work even if the Icy Hot is applied to the outside of the thong - albeit in a muted way.

What do you think?

Vengash

For reference here's the contract that I'm about to send her. The contract below is punishment for not following the previous contract to build bondage furniture, instead we bought what we describe as a "Raping Cage" (its real name is "Stockade with Optional Fucking Rod" from a place called Extreme Restraints). The whole thing is really quite complicated so just scroll toward the bottom where it says "Procedure for carrying out this sentence" - it is still in draft form right now.

--------------- snip-----------------

This notification is given to inform XXX XXXXX and XXX XXXX (Subjects) that they have failed to uphold certain contractual agreements in the document known as and titled “Furniture Augmentation Project” (Contract) assigned on 7/10/2009.

Violations and punishment due are as follows:

Count 1

Phase 1 of the Contract requires a time schedule, no written time schedule was ever produced.

Punishment: 5 lashes

Count 2

Phase 2 of the Contract calls for implementation of all devices and testing.
Clearly, two items were purchased for general bondage use, they were: 1) The Raping Cage and 2) the leather harness. Little if any implementation actually transpired. Moreover, these items had nothing to do with furniture nor were the leather harness integrated into the raping cage by some mechanical means.

Punishment: 5 lashes (reduced from the maximum of 10 lashes)

Count 3

Phase 3 of the Contract calls for a “Dry run” that includes assessing the “over all fit,” verification that genitalia and “rear” are accessible and strength of the restraints are adequate for “intense bondage procedures.”

Although a test was performed on 9/6/2009 it could hardly be described as a serious dry run. Credit is given for verifying that Subjects could be secured, but Subjects have failed to produce evidence that their device meets criteria outlined in the Contract.

Punishment: 10 Lashes (reduced from the maximum of 15 lashes)

Count 4

Phase 4 is an iterative phase aimed at refining the creation that Subjects collaborated on. This last phase was vacant of any information, report, discussion or even simple drawings and/or photographs.

Punishment: 20 Lashes

Count 5

Unauthorized sex on 8/28 – 10 lashes
Unauthorized sex on 8/29 – 10 lashes
Unauthorized sex on 9/6 – 10 lashes
Unauthorized sex on 9/12 – 10 lashes
Unauthorized sex on 9/19 – 10 lashes
Unauthorized sex two times on 9/26 – 10 lashes

Summary

Proper restitution calls for a total of 100 lashes to be delivered by a cane to Subjects (100 lashes each). However, given the severity of this crime the sentence has been modified to something equal.

Sentence to serve:

50 lashes administered by a cane to Subjects (50 each) while restrained in the raping cage, not less than 30 minutes of Icy Hot applied to the genitals and nipples also while restrained in the raping cage and chastity for one month. During the chastity period teasing will be required for no less than three times a week for 30 minute each session. Failure to comply will be severely punishable with 10 hard lashing.

Procedure for carrying out this sentence:

Items needed:
a) cane
b) Icy Hot
c) Thong
d) Count Down Timer
e) Bathtub with cool water

On October 3, 2009 xxx xxxx and xxx xxxx will be punished in the Raping Cage. Application if Icy Hot and caning will occur concurrently. First, a thong will be prepared by smearing Icy Hot on the inside, then the person being punished will put this thong on (optional to fully pull thong against genitals after they are fully restrained). After the person is completely secured in the raping cage and thong is in place, smear Icy Hot upon nipples and start timer (30 Min. countdown). Administer 50 lashes in one session. Sexual stimulation of genitals is allowed during caning upon request of the one being punished. After 50 lashes have been delivered and 30 minutes have passed (as indicated by the count down timer) remove the punished one and place him/her into the bathtub to remove Icy Hot. Caress and hold as needed for as long as needed
Old 10-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Veteran

Maybe you should get out a little more, huh?

A raping cage? Jeez...
Old 10-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by swollen View Post
Maybe you should get out a little more, huh?

A raping cage? Jeez...
LOL!

What can I say other than I have a wonderfully pervy girlfriend who isn't afraid of pain. +90% of the time she and I are absolutely vanilla to the core, but we do enjoy unnatural sex from time-to-time. The "raping cage" (as we named it) can be found here:

http://www.extremerestraints.com/sex...g-rod_165.html

It's a wonderful little device, don't you think?

Although I've been a part of OD for many years it would seem I've moved beyond orgasm denial and into the realm of straight up pain. Around 2006/07 Milk Maiden's sadistic side caught me in her web, she was the one that introduced me to pain (and Icy Hot) and I've never been the same since, so she's to blame for corrupting me. She's no longer on this site, but has left some memorable stories on OD.

Anyway, I posted here thinking that some folks might find this interesting. I posted the same on FetLife (Sadists and Masochists section) and got a lot of good advice regarding Icy Hot.

Cheers,

David
Old 10-02-2009, 10:00 PM
Veteran

I'm no expert when it comes to applying Icy Hot to genitals, but I'd guess it isn't water-soluble. In fact, I'm pretty sure I remember something from a site called kinydares.com (very sadly no longer around, and if anybody know what happened to it I'd be most grateful) that called for icy hot to be mixed with body cream, or hand lotion.

I guess, as with all things BDSM it's best to try it out first, before heading for the heavy version, and as I'm sure you know, Icy Hot is kind of hard to undo.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious View Post
I'm no expert when it comes to applying Icy Hot to genitals, but I'd guess it isn't water-soluble. In fact, I'm pretty sure I remember something from a site called kinydares.com (very sadly no longer around, and if anybody know what happened to it I'd be most grateful) that called for icy hot to be mixed with body cream, or hand lotion.

I guess, as with all things BDSM it's best to try it out first, before heading for the heavy version, and as I'm sure you know, Icy Hot is kind of hard to undo.
I've used Icy Hot on my cock a fair amount of times (maybe a dozen times over the last three years) and have been washing the stuff off with water and soap. It may be incorrect, but I haven't had a problem with this technique and, I believe, it is recommended to use water if similar chemicals make contact with your eyes (I'll double check that).

The first time I underwent this sort of torture was under the direction of Milk Maiden, putting it on my cock for 15 minutes. At that time I never bothered to look into a plan of escape or a procedure for quick removal (although I did test it out a little before covering my entire cock with the stuff). Although nothing bad happened (this time) it was stupid on my part to dive into something edgy as this. Since that time I've joined a local BDSM community (Edges in Santa Clara, CA) and have found scads of information on technique and safety (highly recommended). One should always play safe.

Anyway, the first time I put Icy Hot on my cock it was hellish indeed, it felt like my dick was being ripped to shreds. I know Milk Maiden enjoyed that.

Vengash
Old 10-05-2009, 04:06 AM

I've never actually heard any horror stories of things going wrong, but if you read the warning on any container of Icy Hot, BenGay, etc., it does say to 'avoid contact with mucous membranes.' And 'Female Parts' as you call them, unlike male parts, are a mucous membrane... So I personally wouldn't do it.

If nothing else, I expect it would hurt an ass-ton more.