BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Teasing and Denial
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2009, 11:09 AM

Default CB-6000S (CB-2000 replacement)

Looks like this s the new replacement for the CB-2000:

http://www.cb-2000.com/flashsite/cb6k.html#6ks

A shorter cage but otherwise looks very like the original CB-6000.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:59 PM
keane

I have a CB 6000. I like it but you can't pee standing up. It the device pee hole isn't properly aligned with your pee hole you will get wet. You have to sit.
Old 05-10-2009, 05:58 AM
Veteran

Unless I missed the link, it doesn't give the cage's inside diameter, and THAT is rather important for me, and one of the reasons I didn't like the other models.

The other problem is the pee hole arrangement. I don't mind the need to sit down. What I don't like about the 6000 cage, is that it looks next to impossible to align your pee hole with the pee slot once in the device. The bars of the 2000 left just enough room to nudge the penis into a better alignment. And even if it wasn't perfect, at least the cage didn't fill up.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:30 AM

Default cb6kS

Gents,

I have been wearing my CB 6000 S for about a week now. Like all of the models, our own particular dimensions either mesh well or not so well with the various CB products. In my case--and I suspect most chaste men with small cocklettes--the peeing and comfort is far, far better than with either the 3000 or original 6000.

I cannot speak for others, of course, but in my case the short tubed version is a HUGE improvement.

FYI, I believe the interior diameter (it is oblong, just like the regular 6000) is the same. The only dimensional change is the length of the shaft portion.

Bottom line advice: if you like the 6000 but are a little "short" at filling the tube, you will LOVE the 6000S.

David
Old 05-11-2009, 10:05 PM
funkapottomous

I've bee wondering about that as well.

I've got an average sized cock. Above average sometimes, depending on the circumstances. :P

but I'm a grower not a show-er. The cock cage we've got now is a cheap one, made from leather and steel sort of like the one seen here:

I have a problem with slipping out of it. unfortunately, the cage doesn't hang like my penis normally does when it is flaccid. The cage is always either to the far left or right, or faces downward and presses against me. Is there a way to know how a CB is going to fit on you?
Old 05-13-2009, 04:14 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkapottomous View Post
Is there a way to know how a CB is going to fit on you?
These discussions and some guesses about one's anatomy are the best things I've found. It's (unfortunately) not like you can walk into a store and try on various designs. With CBx000 styles knowing the length of cage you will need based on typical length flaccid, and the cage's inside diameter are probably the best guides. "Low hangers" will likely find the CBx000 easier to wear, more comfortable than "high ballers".