Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Story Board
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2009, 09:44 AM
Veteran

Default slave paces - best performed by frustrated slave boys

“Lesha,” snapped the Whip Mistress to the kajirus.

He spun from facing her, and lifted his chin, turning his head to the left, placing his wrists behind him, as though for snapping them into slave bracelets.

Delia studied the male slave as he performed.

“Nadu!” she snapped.

He swiftly turned, facing her, and dropped to his knees. He knelt back on his heels, his back straight, his hands on his thighs, his head up, his knees wide. His manhood, semi aroused between his thighs. It was the position of the pleasure slave. He could not help but respond.

He was the sixth kajirus in line out of a short list of ten, that she had reviewed as a potential body attendant to the Ubara. Double checking her first impression that he was the right choice for the Ubara, she had requested that he put though his paces again.

“Sula, Kajira!” said the Whip Mistress.

He slid his legs from under him and lay on his back, his hands at his sides, palms up. His legs open.

Delia, nodded her approval, his body responded well to the directions of the trainer.

“Bara, Kajira!” he said.

Despite his full arousal, he rolled quickly to his stomach, placing his wrists behind him, crossed, and crossing his ankles, ready to be bound.

“He is a pretty thing,” said the Whip Mistress, allowing her whip to trail along his side. "Though leaning too much to the small size."

“Yes,” Delia agreed. "I find the smaller ones are less cocky though, excuse the pun, they blush more deeply and squirm more."

The whip cracked again. “Sula!” then said the woman. “Bara! Nadu! Lesha! Nadu! Bara! Sula! Nadu!” The kajirus was gasping for breath. There were tears in his eyes, as he knelt in the sand.

"Position!" said the trainer. "Head back! Hands behind head! Bend backwards! Farther! Farther!" The Whip Mistress turned again to Delia. "Acceptable," Delia confirmed. "Amaxing what a few months denial can do."

The women laughed.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:55 AM

Very interesting start... Do continue, boy...
Old 03-27-2009, 10:01 AM
Anneya

This is a good start, pet, make sure that you continue quickly but not hurriedly. It is never good to leave too long between installments.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:00 PM
Veteran

Default part 2

Part 2

Having inspected all ten of the male slaves, Delia walked up and down, her heels clicking on the clay tiles. Behind the row of kneeling slaves, Delia was pleased that not one even for a moment turned their head. They were well trained boys, and it pleased her that

Curiosity was unbecoming a kajirus, whether that be in questioned what was to be his fate or orders, but equally so for observing what was going on about him. They were expected when not serving, and ordered into either the tower of nadu kneeling positions, to simply stare passively down at the vicinity before their knees, with no inclination to explore their surroundings.

Their static and perhaps even stoic behaviour impressed Delia, as she was sure her pacing behind them and occasionally slap of her quirt in her palm would be making them nervous.

Making her decision on who would best serve as the Ubara’s new body attendant, Delia indicated her selection to the Whip Mistress.

Certain she had selected the right little vulo, Delia watched impassively as the Whip Mistress leashed and cuffed the pretty one, with the smallest cock of the 10. That he was of insignificant size did not matter, for he had not been selected for his role in serving as the Ubara’s new body attendant for the purposes of being taken to the Ubara’s furs; she already had her favourite boys for that, but his selection had been based more on his ability to respond quickly and with a spark in his eyes.

Delia approached him, as still on his knees, he waited between the boots of the Whip Mistress, with some terror in his eyes, for of course he knew not what he had been selected for.

Delia, keen to gain grace with the Ubara decided on what last test of his obedience. It would be required of the kajirus on a regular basis, so it was worth checking to ensure that he had been broken in and had overcome any remaining male pride issues; for it was one of the last barriers that broke in men, as they held on to vague notions of their free life prior to slavery.

“You,” she indicated to the slave that had last performed slave paces, and still displayed arousal. “to me!”

On all fours the kajirus crawled, and knelt opposite the selected and leashed kajirus.

Crouching down, so that she was at eye level with the pretty one, Delia clutched his chin, directing his view to the well displayed crotch of his fellow kajirus. “Bring him back to full hardness kajirus, I want him on edge, fit to amuse a woman.”

He looked at her shock.

Delia laughed. “Don’t worry, this probably won’t even be your last cock today, so if you are nervous, you will have plenty of practise to get used to it.”

“I hear that it is unwise to bite and that you don’t actually blow.”

The Whip Mistress laughed.

“Get to it then cock boy,” Delia barked. “There may well be other cocks in need of your lips and tongue to service or clean for your Ubara!”

Hoping she had made the right selection, Delia watched the terror play across the slave’s face, waiting for the moment he either resigned himself to his fate or rebelled.

“They have all been well trained on each other, so this is nt a cock that he hasn’t tasted before.” commented the Whip Mistress.

“Get to it urt!” she hissed at the kajirus, jerking his leash.

The kajirus bent down and addressed himself to the cock before him. Shifting slightly on his knees, hands bound behind him, the kajirus settled into his task, a broken man, a well trained male slave.

Delia watched impassively, though secretly pleased, her call on him had been the right one. He was broken and had no illusions about any remaining male pride.

Not unkindly she said to him s he worked, “Generally, after the Ubara has finished wither silks slaves, you will be on hand with a bowl of warm water, a sponge or rag between your teeth, and you will bathe and cleanse the manhoods’ of her silk slaves.”

She watched him suck on the cock in his mouth, working his tongue and lips. She smiled, delighted and amused at the thought she had a bout what delightful slaves men made.

The receiving kajirus moaned, showing his obvious pleasure and longing.

“You must be good,” Delia laughed. “Your friend is enjoying himself.”

Tears fell from the sucking kajirus, but he continued to work on the engorged cock, which was now being pushed against the back of his throat.

“But of course, at other times, you will only be permitted your tongue to cleanse their used salty cocks and sweaty scrotums.”

The Whip Mistress chuckled.

“And you must not show any reticence, of disinclination towards this, you are to be the Ubara’s body slave, you will be find your lips and tongue in close proximity to a lot of flesh from this day forward.”

“Now stop and let me see what you have achieved.”

The kajirus knelt back on his heels and all eyes viewed the twitching manhood. Purple and blue, it jerked in the air. So near, yet so far.

“Return to the line kajirus and no touching!” the Whip Mistress ordered.

“As for you, lick your lips,” Delia commanded nudging the selected boy. “I always like to see a kajirus do that after he has sucked cock. It amuses me!”

“Such a good boy,” she cooed as he obeyed, his long tongue slipping from his mouth like a snake.

Pleased she had selected the right kajirus, Delia turned to the Whip Mistress, “He will do for sure. Have him sanded and scrubbed then sent to the Ubara’s apartments as swiftly as possible.”

“Oh and in case you’re wondering kajirus, if in doubt, always swallow!” she chuckled as she stepped over him, leaving him with the taste of maleness in his mouth and a fearful new fate.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:43 PM
Veteran

Default part 2 - repost - extended & corrected

Part 2

Having inspected all ten of the male slaves, each having performed slave paces before her, Delia walked up and down, her heels clicking on the clay tiles. Keeping them all on edge, she would stop and remain silent every now again, simply admiring the curvature of their rears.

Behind the row of kneeling slaves, Delia stood now, trying to make her mind up as to which one to pick. As she mused, she was impressed that not one even for a moment turned their head. They were well trained boys, and it pleased her that the Whip Mistress had done such good work with them, bringing them on so well, from free men to slaves.

Curiosity was unbecoming a kajirus, whether that be in questions about what was to be his fate or his orders, but equally so it applied to what was going on around him. Kajirus were expected, when not serving and ordered into either the tower of nadu kneeling positions, to simply stare passively down at the vicinity before their knees, with no inclination to explore their surroundings and certainly no peeking at slave girls or their Mistress.

Their static and perhaps even stoic behaviour as they awaited to discover whatever the reason for her inspection was, impressed Delia, as she was sure her pacing behind them and the occasional slap of her quirt in her palm would be making them nervous.

“Whip Mistress,” she said, pleased to see at least two the slaves jerk. “Which kajirus has the longest tongue?”

“These two,” the Whip Mistress replied, indicating the slaves six and three in line.

“Let me see.”

“Forward!” the Whip Mistress barked, pointing her whip at the two slaves.

Striding through the gap in the line the third boy had made, Delia studied the two tongues now stretched out before her.

“Waggle those tongues for me boys,” Delia smiled. “You never know what treats might be coming your ways. Show me how you would make me smile, make me want to take you home to my furs.”

She chuckled as the two of them frantically began moving their tongues, long, thick tongues as if they were serving head between a woman’s thighs. Amused at their ridiculous attempts, Delia let her eyes trail down to the crotch of the sixth boy and his less than average manhood. He was pierced with a gold ring, just as all ten slaves were, but for some reason Delia noted his seemed a thicker gauge or was it she wondered, just the same size as the rings on the others guys and it just looked bigger as it cock was smaller? Delia giggled at her thought process.

His small dicklet was baldly exposed. Its foreskin had been removed; its naked head pierced with a gold ring. That ring was linked to a second ring that pierced his navel and lifted his cock to expose his fat, shaven ball sac beneath. Truly could he be nothing other than a slave of women.

“Oh that is so sweet!” Delia laughed again, voicing her thoughts to the Whip Mistress. “The one with the smallest dicklet, has a nice long tongue! What God did not provide in one area, he sure over compensated for in the other.“

“He was born to be a kajirus, it was clear even from his first few days as he adjusted to his new diet and lack of attire.”

Making her decision on who would best serve as the Ubara’s new body attendant there and then, Delia indicated her selection to the Whip Mistress. “Just the type of boy I need.”

Certain she had selected the right little vulo, and little being the operative word with him, Delia watched impassively as the Whip Mistress leashed and cuffed the kajirus. That he was of insignificant size did not matter, for he had not been selected for his role in serving as the Ubara’s new body attendant for the purposes of being taken to the Ubara’s furs; she already had her favourite bigger boys for that, but his selection had been based more on his ability to respond quickly and with a sparkle in his eyes.

Delia approached him, as still on his knees, he waited between the boots of the Whip Mistress, with terror in his eyes; for, of course he knew not what he was just the type for. Well it would do him some good to understand now something of what his new life out of the slave pens would entail.

“You,” she indicated to the slave that had last performed slave paces, and still displayed arousal. “to me!”

On all fours the kajirus crawled speedily across the tile, and knelt opposite the selected and leashed kajirus. How different hands and knees sound, compared to leather boots.

Crouching down, so that she was at eye level with her selection, Delia clutched his chin, directing his view to the well displayed crotch of his fellow kajirus. “Bring him back to full hardness for me kajirus, I want him on edge, fit to amuse a woman.”

He looked at her shock, his eyes alive with fear.

Delia laughed. “Don’t worry, this probably won’t even be your last cock today, so if you are nervous, you will have plenty of practise to get used to it.”

He pressed back, against the boots of the Whip Mistress, not quite forcing himself from her grip on his chin, but resisting nevertheless.

“Do it now kajirus!” Delia hissed, squeezing hard on his cheeks, pursing his lips together, so he looked like a startled fish. Cock sucking, whether it be cleaning or arousing for the Ubara, would be required of the kajirus on a regular basis, so Delia was pleased she had decided to check that he had been broken in and had overcome any remaining male pride issues; for it was one of the last barriers that broke in men, as they held on to vague notions of their free life prior to slavery.

With a shove, she released him and pointed at the semi aroused cock. “Attend his manhood kajirus, shove it some love.”

Hoping she had made the right selection, Delia watched the terror play across the slave’s face, waiting for the moment he either resigned himself to his fate or rebelled.

“Get to it urt!” she hissed at the kajirus, jerking his leash.

Slowly, unwillingly, the pain and horror clearly, amusingly on his face, the selected kajirus bent down. The kajirus addressed himself to the cock before him. Shifting slightly on his knees, hands bound behind him, the kajirus settled into his task, a broken man, yet a well trained male slave.

Delia smiled at the point he overcame his better judgement and obeyed her will, when the other kajirus sighed with pleasure.

Bending over, so that her lips were close to his bobbing head, she whispered in his ear, “If it helps, I hear that you don’t actually blow, so I suggest you suck a lot.”

The Whip Mistress laughed.

“That’s it then cock boy, keeping sucking!” Delia commented. “There may well be other cocks in need of your lips and tongue to service or clean for your Ubara this very day!”

Delia watched impassively, though secretly pleased, her call on him had been the right one. He was broken and had no illusions about any remaining male pride.

“They have all been well trained on each other, so this is not a cock that he hasn’t tasted before.” commented the Whip Mistress.

She watched him suck on the cock in his mouth, working his tongue and lips. She smiled, delighted and amused at the thought she had a bout what delightful slaves men made.

The receiving kajirus moaned, showing his obvious pleasure and longing.

“You must be good cock sucker, kajirus,” Delia laughed. “Your friend is enjoying himself a lot it seems.”

Tears fell from the sucking kajirus, but he continued to work on the engorged cock, which was now being pushed against the back of his throat. Yet still his head bobbed back and forth like a vulo feeding on grain.

“Now stop there before you end up having to swallow his stuff and let me see what you have achieved.”

The kajirus knelt back on his heels and all eyes viewed the twitching manhood, two pairs in amusement, one pair in disgust. Purple and blue, it jerked in the air. So near, yet so far. Just as every male slave’s cock should be.

“Hmm, much bigger than your dicklet no doubt hey my little cock sucker?!”

“Return to the line big boy and no touching!” the Whip Mistress ordered.

“As for you, cock sucker, lick your lips,” Delia commanded nudging the selected boy. “I always like to see a kajirus do that after he has sucked another man’s cock. It amuses me!”

“Such a good boy,” she cooed. “I bet you wished I’d let you swallow don’t you kajirus.”

His face burned red with shame, but through gritted teeth he remained silent.

Not unkindly she said to him as he obeyed, his long tongue slipping from his mouth like a snake, “Generally, after the Ubara has finished with her silks slaves, you will be on hand with a bowl of warm water, a sponge or rag between your teeth, and you will bathe and cleanse the manhoods’ of her silk slaves.”

“But of course, at other times, you will only be permitted your tongue to cleanse their used salty cocks and sweaty scrotums.”

The Whip Mistress chuckled.

“And you must not show any reticence, of disinclination towards this, you are to be the Ubara’s body slave, you will be find your lips and tongue in close proximity to a lot of flesh from this day forward. Swifter responses will be required too, otherwise it will go hard on your balls.”

Pleased she had selected the right kajirus, Delia turned to the Whip Mistress, “He will do for sure. Have him sanded and scrubbed then sent to the Ubara’s apartments as swiftly as possible.”

“Oh and in case you’re wondering kajirus, unless told otherwise like today, if in doubt, always swallow!” she chuckled as she stepped over him, leaving him with the taste of maleness in his mouth and a fearful new fate.
Old 05-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Anneya

Finally found time to read the second part through. Far less mistakes than your first posting. Well done, pet, please write more.
Mistress anneya