Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Make Him/Her Ache
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2009, 11:15 PM

Default The Overlooked male Nipple,... ???

I can't recall ever seeing the subject of the male nipple discussed here before. The ??? marks are for the question many may be asking,... which is Why? Why is the male nipple even worthy of discussion.

Well I believe it is very overlooked and definitely worthy. I would guess due to the overwhelming lack of attention the male nipple receives, both Women and men don't even bother incorporating it in their sexual playtime. I often find myself guilty of nipple neglect. Now when the Female nipple pops out and makes an appearance, they quickly receive all the attention they so rightly deserve. Who is going to pass on the opportunity to caress, pinch and lick a succulent Female nipple. They are completely irresistible.

But to my point and the reason I posted this thought in the MH/HA section of the forum, is if a man has ever experimented with his own nipple stimulation, he may very well be surprised to discover the sensitivity and sexual tease potential which is available above the waist.

For me personally, I find that a lighter touch is much more effective than pinching or squeezing. And due to the subtle nature of the stimulation, I find it most effective during hands free teasing. If you are already working johnny like a lumber jack you won't get much from the nipple. But if you haven't started stroking yet, for ex: just watching some adult erotica, and then gently flick your nipple, the sensation is quite distinctive. Personally I can often feel a bio-electric pulse run straight from my nipple right down to my genitalia.

For this reason, I believe it would be an excellent way for a Domme to tease, torture and torment Her horny sub. There could certainly be many ways to incorporate this into a Dommes' teasing regimen, but I will just throw out one as a possibility.

Strap Your desperately horny boy down in a chair, making sure both his wrists and ankles are tightly bound. Since You already know what it is that flips his trigger, You get the appropriate video erotica and sit him right in front of it. I would also suggest to cinch his scrotum and put a nice cockring on to amplify the pending sexual torment. Let him suffer helplessly as the video starts to work its' magic. And then after a little bit, when he is hard and throbbing, frustrated and unable to scratch that itch. Slowly saunter over,... whisper something deliciously naughty into his ear and then begin to administer the nipple play. This he will most definitely feel and depending on his level of frustration, might very well take him right to the edge. Personally I would find a Woman giggling at my predicament to be quite arousing, exquisite torture.

So in closing, whether by yourself or with that special someone,... don't forget the male nipples,.. they will reward you for the attention given to them.

harvey,... :-)

"What a wicked game you play,... to make me feel this way"
Chris Isaak
Old 02-13-2009, 12:34 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up

You are so right! I am guilty of forgetting them, too. The men I've been with before, told me nipple stimulation did absolutely nothing for them. My current BF has said the opposite, but I often forget that is the case!

I'm glad you brought this up. Really glad.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:59 AM
Veteran

Oh nipples can be fun. I once came from nipple stimulation alone...of course after other things had been done to thoroughly work me up...but the final strokes were just my nipples.

I find them a nice supplement.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Veteran

Count me as one of those guys who has very sensitive nipples... and has been taken over the edge by nipple play alone (after getting *to* the edge using more traditional methods!
Old 02-13-2009, 06:38 PM
Veteran

I'm one of those where it's no big deal. That is to say light touches anywhere on the chest will work as well. There is a little arousal there but no more than the surrounding area - and I've never come close to cumming from that sort of stimulation.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:54 PM
Respectful

I love nipple stimulation, and can also be taken over the edge this way under the right conditions :-)
Old 02-14-2009, 11:40 AM
Veteran

I love nipple stimmulation but for me it not something that I want a focus on. A few pinches and teasing of the nipples in between other teasing and foreplay is great. Too much attention at once and it's not as pleasurable.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:42 AM

I believe this is probably the only place I know of, where I could feel comfortable bringing up a subject involving playing with my nipples. I am glad to see that I am not alone in my feelings about the ~ nipple ~.

Very Cool,... :-)
Old 10-31-2009, 09:57 PM

I have pretty sensitive nipples, as well.
For me prolonged nipple stimulation isn't exactly unpleasant - it just gets me writhing (hopefully in bondage) and VERY horny!

Though I am partial to the light touch, I do enjoy when my GF pinches my nipples.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:44 PM
Dommelady

I have always tried to find out if a man has sensitive nipples during vanilla foreplay and ask some questions. If a man says he doesn't have sensitive nipples I always play a while anyway just to really make sure, sometimes he discovers that he really does like it, he just never had anyone flip that switch for him. Other times, he was right, just doesn't do anything at all. Everyone responds differently and the discovery of what a body will respond to is all part of the erotic game.

Thanks for bringing up this subject. I like to know what other people think and hear about what they have tried.

You may also want to look on my profile page in the blog section for a tease called the Nipple Tease. If you have sensitive nipples you will enjoy doing it!