Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Teasing and Denial
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Mike_skullz

Lightbulb Homemade Chastity

I cant wait to get a chastity device of my own.

I am looking to make one for myself but, (i am on a college student budget)

Anyone have any help on how I could make one from a local hardware store?

Humiliation Slut Mike
Old 01-03-2009, 08:49 PM
teasedtotearsjock

Default Homemade chastity

Hello Mike,

I read your post and had this advice. I made myself a VERY effective homemade devide before. This is what I did. There are small cans of V8 available called V8 shots. I used a can opener to take the lid off of one of these cans..internal length 4" long...and used pliers to completely round off any sharp edges at all. I poked a hole through opposite sides of the can about 1/2" from the top. I found a chain ring- from a hardware store- that was the perfect size to fit over my cock soft, as well as 3 re-usable plastic electrical zip-ties.

Here's how it went on. First I fastened one ziptie around my entire base...so, behind my balls and cock as well. Then I slid the chain ring down to the base of my cock. I fed an electrical tie through each of the 2 holes on each side of the can and, as I was sliding the can up my cock, I ran the ties through the chain ring and through the base electrical tie. When the can was fully on, I simply tightened the two ties SLOWLY- being careful not to create any pinch points.

Once the ties were secure so was I!!! I cut off the ends of them and voila...I was completely unable to access myself!! And....after I padded the end of the can a little...gulp...I was definitely unable to "grow" anywhere... length because of the can- and girth because of the chain ring!!

I hope that all made sense. Let me know if you give it a try.

Best,
-Teased
Old 01-04-2009, 06:58 AM
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to 4Play Send a message via Yahoo to 4Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_skullz View Post
I cant wait to get a chastity device of my own.

I am looking to make one for myself but, (i am on a college student budget)

Anyone have any help on how I could make one from a local hardware store?

Humiliation Slut Mike
I have found that one of the best materials to use is the white plastic often used for cutting boards. it is a soft material and easy to shape, a hard wood could also be used, but if you have the tools aluminum is best, a piece of aluminum about 1/2 inch thick and 3 or 4 inches square.

Ues a tape measure, measure the diameter required to comfortably make a ring around the cock an balls, the egg shaped hole you cut must be big enough for at least one teste to fit through at a time.
Remember, It MUST be loose enough to allow proper circulation, yet tight enough not to let the testes slip back through without a bit of help.
Often a leather pouch is attached to this device and the works are inserted therein.
After you cut the hole, the thickness of the device is up to you. I prefer about 3/4 of an inch all around, triangle shaped, with a hole at each corner to accomodate straps to hold it snugly, if desired.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Veteran

Another option is to buy a used device. Obviously you'd have to clean/disinfect if first. But if you don't have the cash for a new one, buying a used device probably wouldn't cost that much more than making one.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Veteran

Another option is to simply not play with yourself...

Regards
Old 01-06-2009, 06:08 AM
Mike_skullz

good ideas thanks...im going to hardware store to price things out...and where could I find used units at?
Old 01-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Veteran

Just search around, or ask. I've got a couple (cb 2000 and Houdini) that I'm looking to sell. PM if you (or anyone) is interested. If you google "used chastity devices" or something similar, you can get results.