Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Make Him/Her Ache
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2008, 01:12 PM

Talking post orgasm game

When I was watching this video about post orgasm torture, an idea came up...
What if the time a guy could withstand post orgasm torture was determining how long the next denial period is? Lets say the time in minutes is counted down from a predetermined amount of time, the minutes that last are the number of days that you're orgasm is postponed? To add some mysterie the girl who is doing the torture can have a time in mind and don't tel her hubby, this way you could test his tolerance.

Greetz
Old 10-23-2008, 06:21 PM
Veteran

This is a great idea, although personally I am soooo sensitive after orgasm I am pleading for my Wife to stop within seconds. So I would be at the maximum lockup every time.

My Wife enjoys teasing and torturing my post orgasm cock for as long as She wants, just laughing at my muffled pleas and screams from behind my gag. She knows I can't stand the post orgasm torture, and Her joy is torturing me anyway since I am bound and gagged throughout and powerless to stop Her.

The basic premise is that there is no physical harm being done, just an extreme overdose of sensitivity, and that never killed anyone.

So as intriguing as the game is, I would fail every time
Old 10-23-2008, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcfun View Post
This is a great idea, although personally I am soooo sensitive after orgasm I am pleading for my Wife to stop within seconds. So I would be at the maximum lockup every time.

My Wife enjoys teasing and torturing my post orgasm cock for as long as She wants, just laughing at my muffled pleas and screams from behind my gag. She knows I can't stand the post orgasm torture, and Her joy is torturing me anyway since I am bound and gagged throughout and powerless to stop Her.

The basic premise is that there is no physical harm being done, just an extreme overdose of sensitivity, and that never killed anyone.

So as intriguing as the game is, I would fail every time
yeah i would fail as well, I think it is the responsibility of you're wife not to play this game every time with you. I was thinking that maybe it is an interesting challenge for the submissive to last for as long as possible with his hands untied, . When he is tied it could also be an excellent opportunity for her to discuss things with her hubby that are important to her( just a thought).