Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Male Sub Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2008, 12:30 AM

Default blue balls?

Me and the gf have been cutting down my number or orgasms latly. And I have now not cum
In 3 days, and she keep teasing me and getting me all worked up. Now I have calmed down and my balls are achy especally when touched. This blue balls. Can't it happen in 3 days? She has been teasing the hell out of me mind.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:48 AM
Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to lestatdl1 Send a message via AIM to lestatdl1 Send a message via Yahoo to lestatdl1

It can happen in one day, or it can not happen in 30 days. The amount of time and extent to which your scrotum is swollen due to arousal affects "blue balls."

For me, I get them the easiest if I edge, then go flaccid, then repeat. Straight edging without breaks requires constant arousal, which means a few hours before the penis says "no more" and goes flaccid. But with lots of breaks, and on a weekend, I can keep my scrotum swollen all afternoon. By the evening, they're killing me.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:01 PM
Veteran

I agree with lestatdl...

"tease, edge, flacid... repeat" gives me blue balls and almost nothing else will. The amount of time it takes to get to that point varies from man to man, and with the teasing involved.

Being teased until my dick won't stay hard almost never does it... it's like the body reaches a point and decides no orgasm is going to happen and simply 'resets' itself. The tease to the edge, allow my dock to go completely soft and start in again process however, seems to short circuit this reset process, as it's about the only way I've ever gotten the "blue ball" effect.