Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Story Board
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2009, 07:38 PM

I would love to find and re-read the first T&D story I read. Until then although I'd always like to have my cock teased and to be pschologically dominated while it was happening, I didn't know that it was a "thing" that other people liked too.

It was called something like "The Panty Teasing Chronicles of Uncle Bud" and was about a teacher who was teased by a sexy student. I always hoped there would be more chronicles but that was the only one ever found.

Thanks for your help.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:53 AM

Default Xi

Story from a while back with the title Xi, this is a story of a woman that finds a chastity belt in a trunk in her attic. I have some parts but not all, I am unable to find anything above chapter seven I think. Can anyone help me or is this where the story ends?
Old 02-09-2010, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinTWilde View Post
Yes, I corresponded with Titian for a while in the late 90s.

Titian inspired me to write my first erotic novel, and I really admire his work. Glad to see he has another fan.

Cheers,

Robin Wilde
And Titian has another huge fan here. Thanks for the links to amazon, Robin, I also wonder if any of Titian's Leg Show stories are available anywhere?

Pug is right, the illustrations by Sardax were the perfect mix
Old 02-09-2010, 10:56 AM

Default Amazon has some

http://www.amazon.com/s/177-6482384-...an%20beresford

Looks like you can get a copy of Cinderella for $7.95, which I would recommend to anyone.

Unfortunately the compilations from leg show are out of print, and I refuse to give mine up.

Obviously, someone must catch him and lock him in a basement until more stories are writ!

Pug
Old 02-10-2010, 03:10 AM

obviously one of his creations is gonna have to take matters into her own hands

thanks again for the amazon links
k
Old 03-15-2010, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davpo2002 View Post
I would love to find and re-read the first T&D story I read. Until then although I'd always like to have my cock teased and to be pschologically dominated while it was happening, I didn't know that it was a "thing" that other people liked too.

It was called something like "The Panty Teasing Chronicles of Uncle Bud" and was about a teacher who was teased by a sexy student. I always hoped there would be more chronicles but that was the only one ever found.

Thanks for your help.

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collectio...ty%20tease.txt
Old 03-29-2010, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugugly001 View Post
This isn't a lost story, more like a lost author, and I'm just curious if anyone knows of his/her publishing under a new name or anything of the sort.

The author was "Titian Beresford" (I vaguely remember, but would not swear to, another pseudonym being "Greta Pommer", from a leg show 'bio' noting "Her" involvement with clinical studies of the uses of fetishs to enslave the human male.) and (s)he wrote a number of tease and denial/masturbatrix stories for the magazine "leg show" over the years, as well as the books Cinderella, Nina Foxton, and Judith Boston, plus two collections - one republished from leg show, another with a novella "Chidewell House"

Does anyone have any knowledge of this person?

Pug
Was s/he also Jane Baddow in Leg Show's fictions? No Relief in Sight has just been posted on this board, which (for me) is like finding an old friend after 10 years.

Perhaps i got too involved!

Pug I remember getting one of the books, Chidewell House I think, and (frankly) I was disappointed. It was too much domination for my taste - all leather clad males with gags who were ridden around like horses. Of course others will be into that sort of thing, but it was a far cry for the softer, more girly control of the Leg Show fiction under Dian Hanson's open toed pumps.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:45 AM

Chidewell house (or the version I got) was a compilation - the novelette length Chidewell house, and a number of leg-show length shorts (though most of them were not actually in Legshow to the best of my recollection)

There *was* a later novel-ette that was (IIRC) distributed by Pink Flamingo which sounds more like what you're describing - It was about an English County that had been taken over by women, and although it had it's moments I'm far more about the period in which the evil femdom conspiracy is planning it's takeover and seducing/enslaving hapless males that might be obstacles than the period in which they've won myself.

Pug
Old 03-31-2010, 02:37 AM

Thanks Pug

no it wasn't a compilation, must have been the later version you mention.

I agree, it's the battle that matters, the moments where you think you may be strong enough to fight back, only to realise that Her casual glance, the way She brushes her hair behind her ears, the new nail polish colour ... any one of countless weapons She can use ...

the journey is much more exsiting than knowing what's at the destination. For me.
k
Old 04-17-2010, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
edger,

I think you may be talking about my first, and IMO, my best story called 'Amy the Nurse's Aid'. Here is a link to the first two parts and you can easily find the rest from there.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=154055

Peter
That is one of my favorite stories also!