Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Teasing and Denial
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2005, 08:04 PM

Default Help Me decide his fate

Hi,

I'm Mel, I am Andys partner. I tried to make a log in for myself on here but it didnt work but its ok i can use his as I have banned him from the Internet for a few days, mainly so he dont see this.

He's been locked up a while now, and is expecting release on Tuesday cos it is his birthday. But just for fun I thought I'd decide his fate here. it will drive him nuts when he finally gets back online and reads this - i know this will be one of the first sites he browses when he gets his web surfing rights back <evil grin>

So here is a poll - you help decide what should happen... I really will be going with the most popular choice!
Old 02-06-2005, 09:27 PM

Its gott be the dildo - then i think it would be nice if just before midnight you unlocked him, allowed him to wank himself off into a condom, smeared the cum onto his 'well used' dildo and suck it off

good work Mistress!
Old 02-06-2005, 10:38 PM

i must admit the dildo idea appeals to me because weve tried milking and got close but never got much out. hes been locked without release for longer than usual so that could be fun. at the moment the dildo is a close 2nd, we'll see what the end result is on tuesday

Mel
Old 02-07-2005, 08:47 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to owned-pig
Default Choices choices

I agree the dildo has to be it ... imagine just how willing he'll be to do whatever you wish just for his release

owned-pig
Old 02-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Toy0533

I think this is really great. Should be a lot of fun for you all.
I just sort of hate to see this left up to a group that doesn't know your interests. I think its up to you & him. Do you really intend it as a b-day present? Like a shirt or something else that he would like. If so then it should be what he wants. I voted for the handjob but the dildo is right there. I couldn't really decide. I just think that we all have different likes. A lot of us are saying the dildo but some on here would say that would be their last choice. I am interested in what your intent is, (wanted present or more torture games) & what the final decision is. But no matter what it's going to be fun & you both should have a great time!
Old 02-07-2005, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy0533
I think this is really great. Should be a lot of fun for you all.
I just sort of hate to see this left up to a group that doesn't know your interests. I think its up to you & him. Do you really intend it as a b-day present? Like a shirt or something else that he would like. If so then it should be what he wants. I voted for the handjob but the dildo is right there. I couldn't really decide. I just think that we all have different likes. A lot of us are saying the dildo but some on here would say that would be their last choice. I am interested in what your intent is, (wanted present or more torture games) & what the final decision is. But no matter what it's going to be fun & you both should have a great time!
Not so much a b-day present, just my way of having some fun. he has no clue why he's been banned from using the internet yet. Part of the fun is I know he's gonna feel humilated that his fate lay in the hands of strangers on a board he posts on fairly often.

As for it being what we both enjoy, I only gave poll options for things I was prepared to do to him right now it looks like he will get as ass f**king and he really is expecting some kind of great release for his birthday,mainly because i have led him to believe thats the plan.

he is off work for his birthday so i can have added fun by keeping him wondering when the 'treat' will be. if it turns otu to be the dildo then he will think thats just some lead in to release. its gonna be great seeing his face when he finally finds out release aint on the cards and its his bday lol. of course he might get release.. it all depends on the poll, and thats whats so great - he can't blame me lol

Anyway if it is the dildo up the ass then it might not be all bad - i been reading all about prostate milkign today and think the problem we had before is not giving it enough time. if thats his fate then i going to work his ass for at least an hour tomorrow and hopefully will milk him.
mel

P.S. Anyone know why the registration isnt working on here? i want my own login so i dont have to use his.
Old 02-08-2005, 04:08 AM
Toy0533

Let me 1st say "That lucky B*stard" (ha ha)
Thanks for the clarification. The reason I wondered is that My B-day just past & my wife was sick so we have put off any celebrating till this weekend. So tese thoughts have been on my mind. Unfortunately my wife doesn't know all these details. She knows I like to be tease but she thinks that more like I like to be flirted with. Sex is not tops on her list so we are moving slowly here. So just wondered what others have in their game plans. Have fun & Happy B-day to all!
Old 02-08-2005, 05:39 AM

I hate to be the spoilsport, but if You've told him he's going to cum on his birthday, he should cum on his birthday.

Trust is very important.

(Doesn't mean the dildo can't still be involved )
Old 02-08-2005, 06:50 AM

I have not told him he will cum on his birthday. he has come to that conclusion. all the things i've said to him, if anything should have put more doubt in his mind.

mel
Old 02-08-2005, 09:05 AM

Default Thanks for voting

thank you for all voting. Its his birthday today so the poll is now over. Here's the final results:

On his birthday he should...
Be unlocked and given a full hand job and get to cum.
24% [ 45 ]
Be unlocked and given a ruined orgasm.
11% [ 21 ]
Be unlocked, teased and then locked back up.
29% [ 54 ]
Left locked and a dildo used on his ass as his treat.
32% [ 60 ]
Left locked and no special treatment at all.
3% [ 6 ]

So it looks like he's going to get the dildo treatment heehee. on the bright side he might get some release as its possible from what i've been reading that this will milk him, it just wont be the kind of release he's hoping for.

mel

Total Votes : 186