Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Teasing and Denial
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2004, 08:14 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to RandyRoper
Default Home made toys. Any kinky crafters out there?

I make a lot of my own sex toys.

I would like to compare notes with others who do the same.

Though I would certainly invite anyone and everyone to mention stuff they have made, and suggest no limits to the topics discussed, I am particularly interested in:

1. Teasing and denial related toys.

2. Any experiments anyone has done with electric toys.

2b. In the interest of getting data for the development of electric toys, I would also be very interested in any experiences anyone would like to share with not just home made, but also commercial off the shelf electric toys. As an electronic engineer, if you have available information concerning internal construction details, and output voltage, current, and waveforms information of such devices, I would find these to be particularly useful.

I have in the past constructed a computer controlled vibrator, that can be programmed for speed, and on/off cycles over time. Another project yet to be commenced, but I am very eager to start time permitting is a programmable "TENS" type device.

I also do leather and metal work.

Thanks,

Randy Roper
Old 10-15-2004, 04:12 PM
Toy0533

There was a post floating around on here that discussed this exact thing not too long ago. I think it is in the "make him ache" forum. It was called "Home madeorgasm denial Hands free feather touch toy" or at least that is very close.
Old 10-16-2004, 07:09 AM
Veteran

hiya RR

have you seen this ad:

Mechanical Engineer/Machine Designer

We are seeking a creative mechanical engineer to design and develop various multi-degree of freedom/variable motion mechanical devices as seen on fuckingmachines.com. Must be able to manage a small team of machinists/builders in our in-house machine shop and be able to work with outside vendors to prototype/fabricate systems.
Requirements
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Working experience designing and building various multiple degree of freedom mechanical devices
- Ability to take projects from concept to completion in short time-frames
- 3D modeling and rapid prototyping skills
- Working experience with various machines and machining techniques, including lathes, milling machines, drill presses, pipe benders etc.
- Experience working with CNC fabrication systems
- Must be able to manage a team of machinists
- Team player
- Creative, open minded
- Fun to work with
- Must live in San Francisco
Competitive Benefits
- Competitive salary
- health plan
- 401K (after one year employed).

There's also this one:

Electrical Engineer for WiredPussy.
Requirements.
- Able to build new toys for wiredpussy.com. E.g.1: Able to open a tens unit or Folsom electric box and know and modify what it is doing. E.g.2 Design a lightbox that glows with voltage or current across the circuit.
- Imaginative - able to design new toys and make suggestions to the crew.
Competitive Benefits
- Part time, paid competitive rate per project or per hour.
Old 10-16-2004, 11:00 AM

Default Yes, I saw that,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy0533
There was a post floating around on here that discussed this exact thing not too long ago. I think it is in the "make him ache" forum. It was called "Home madeorgasm denial Hands free feather touch toy" or at least that is very close.

And most of what was being discussed was more fanciful fantasy devices.

Though I would be very interested in comparing notes with some of the guys who were discussing practical software.

I was sort of hoping for some discussion with practical real world results, and practical discussion of actual designs and fabrication techniques.

More to the point of engineering as opposed to creative fiction.

Not that I have anything against creative fiction, mind you.
Old 10-16-2004, 11:50 AM

Default WOW! Thanks!

No, I had not seen that, and wow, talk about someone I would love to add to my list of consulting clients!

Thanks for the heads up, I will be sending a letter off to them very shortly.

Unfortunatly, I live on the opposite coast from them, but, e-mail and UPS may make that a non-issue.

Thanks very much for pointing me to that,

Randy Roper
Old 11-02-2004, 11:36 AM

Default Re: Home made toys. Any kinky crafters out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyRoper
I make a lot of my own sex toys.

2. Any experiments anyone has done with electric toys.

2b. In the interest of getting data for the development of electric toys, I would also be very interested in any experiences anyone would like to share with not just home made, but also commercial off the shelf electric toys. As an electronic engineer, if you have available information concerning internal construction details, and output voltage, current, and waveforms information of such devices, I would find these to be particularly useful.

I have in the past constructed a computer controlled vibrator, that can be programmed for speed, and on/off cycles over time. Another project yet to be commenced, but I am very eager to start time permitting is a programmable "TENS" type device.

I also do leather and metal work.

Thanks,

Randy Roper
Sheesh, my second post, and once again I am pushing a book. "Juice" by Uncle Abdul really gets into the "how it works" side of electricty play and talks alot about the various types of toys used. My wife seems to have hidded my copy from me, I wonder why.

I don't recall if you can order the items from the internet, but Uncle Abdul and the Electricty Boys taught a hands-on "build a remote control TENS unit" clinic at last years Black Rose event, providing the kit as part of the clinic. Dom(me)s with soldering irons is a scary thing (here, hold my sub's leash and watch this! ). You might be able to write to them for more information about the kit.

I stick more to mechanical stimulation toys myself.