Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Teasing and Denial
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2004, 09:18 PM
Veteran

Default How Many Teases Between Orgams?

OK for the 44% of you in the last survey who said that the ratio of teases ending with her orgasm(s) compared to those ending with you also getting to were somewhere between 2-5 to 1 (meaning you get to cum from as often as every other time on average to once in 5) here is a survey to allow you to break that down more precisely.
Old 10-14-2004, 10:42 PM

Mine are more infrequent than any of the choices.

My orgasms are about once a week while Wife gets many, MANY more. We usually have a couple chill out days after my orgasms and 5 days where I get her off as often as I can, which can be 5+ per session. I get teased and edged at every session.
Old 10-15-2004, 08:47 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teased4days
Mine are more infrequent than any of the choices.
Then you might be captured in the other poll which included very much higher ratios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teased4days
My orgasms are about once a week while Wife gets many, MANY more. We usually have a couple chill out days after my orgasms and 5 days where I get her off as often as I can, which can be 5+ per session. I get teased and edged at every session.
Interesting. This is why I asked the question in terms of number of sessions, rather than number of her orgasms. If it is one long session and she cums 20 times and you don't get to, that's still one session. But multiple sessions in a day (regardless of how many times she orgasmed in each) each count separately toward the ratio.

At least that's how I want the survey to measure the ratio. The actual number of orgasms would tilt the results by not controlling for those women who are very multi-orgasmic versus the others.
Old 10-15-2004, 11:59 PM
Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to interested_in_ds

for me its the intensity of the tease more than the number.

one long session going to the edge a number of times can be more effective than a number of shorter ones. that;ll usually have me losing it quicker.

but its a much bigger pay off when you can keep control.
Old 10-17-2004, 04:36 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by interested_in_ds
for me its the intensity of the tease more than the number.
Well I couldn't argue with that, but there is absolutely NO reasonable or objective way to measure that, especially in a poll.

Actually the whole idea started (in part) to see what sort of range of ratios of blue marbles to green would be most popular in the tease and denial game, and secondarily to see how long people typically went in their denial scenes.

The results have been fascinating so far. First the number of denials to number of sessions where he can get off is much lower than I would have expected. Even in the earlier surveys (on the other board) where length of time was the factor, it was shorter than I thought the results would be.

That's all well and good, because it shows that people are playing a lot and using this to enhance their fun rather than turning it into a completely one sided arrangement with unattainable rewards.
Old 10-17-2004, 11:26 PM
Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to interested_in_ds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBob
....the number of denials to number of sessions.......
The above caused me to think. Another thing that is harder to judge in a poll is amount of times to the edge. I've been brought to the edge a few times in one session and it was really frustrating. However, the most frustration was the time where i was kept thinking of sexual scenarios and hard a lot of the time due to my Ex's actions. Massaging her after a shower, her tormenting me as she drove her car, shopping and her whispering things in my ear etc. This was all after the teasing text messages she sent me as i was traveling up to see her on the train.

That day i only went to the edge once, when we made love before she went to work. I'd gone down on her first twice (something that really gets me workedup anyway, then used my hands as we made love to brimg her to orgasm once more (doggy pos). When she moved away from me and turned around she almost sleepily asked me if i'd came, knowing i hadn't.

I was close to the edge anyway and that nearly put me over, but she actually took me closer with her hand as she moved closer to me, telling me how much i looked like i needed to cum, and how hard i was.

So in that one session, i only went to the edge once, but it was so much more effective than any time i had edged before.

Just some thoughts.....