Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
|LANGUAGE:

Go Back   Orgasm Denial > Discussion > Teasing and Denial
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2013, 08:59 PM

Default male and female roles in teasing game

I often play a card game with my wife, and the winner can choose, as a prize, what kind of sexual activity we will do that night.
I am a male, and I like teasing, so when I win usually choose a long teasing session with a happy ending .
When she wins, instead, she chooses a sexual intercourse. To let her have an orgasm, I use a vibrator externally while I am inside, and in this way she comes and I am not allowed to come.
So: what about the looser? If I loose, my idea is that, after she has reached the orgasm, I can get a ruined orgasm (I do not like too much denial to be honest, because I cannot fall to sleep), which sounds as a "punishment".
But: if she looses? A ruined orgasm is something that makes sense also for women? Also, it takes a lot of time: in this way I, the winner, have to put a lot of effort on it.
I hope it is clear, I am not English native speaker...
What do you suggest?
Thanks.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:24 AM

I suspect my question was too complicated.
To simplify: if you would play a game, for example a card game, where there is a winner and a looser, what kind of game would you choose, considering male and female appropriate prize, in and orgasm denial and/or teasing context?
As I said, I prefer teasing against orgasm denial, but if the game is interesting and "symmetrical" I could consider trying it.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:37 PM

Default Games...

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio11 View Post
I suspect my question was too complicated.
To simplify: if you would play a game, for example a card game, where there is a winner and a looser, what kind of game would you choose, considering male and female appropriate prize, in and orgasm denial and/or teasing context?
As I said, I prefer teasing against orgasm denial, but if the game is interesting and "symmetrical" I could consider trying it.
I would suggest that when you lose, she gets to cage you. How you determine how many days, you cut the deck and the higher card wins. King = month, Queen trumps King of course and it's 2 months, Jack and you only get two weeks, etc. Get an Ace and she gets to determine how long...

Also, no "happy endings" for you as each time she takes you out of the cage to wash, clean, etc. you are tied up and have to please her only! If she decides to ruin an orgasm, well that's her decision, if not, well you will still be a winner as you get to enjoy her orgasm like any man should.

It's a win win situation in my book, but then again, I like a man who can not touch or please himself.

Mistress Taz
Old 01-15-2013, 03:57 PM
Veteran

Being one who both subs and doms, I like the female ruined orgasm idea if she loses. Few things drive my wife more crazy than having me stop just as crosses the finish line. Frustrates the hell out of her. LOL

As for you losing, I can appreciate the "no sleeping with denial" thing, so how about a day of multiple denials ending in one final successful conclusion at the end of the day. Trust me when I say you'll be mentally lost .being hard/soft multiple times throughout the day.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress_taz View Post
I would suggest that when you lose, she gets to cage you. How you determine how many days, you cut the deck and the higher card wins. King = month, Queen trumps King of course and it's 2 months, Jack and you only get two weeks, etc. Get an Ace and she gets to determine how long...
This is an interesting idea: if I loose, I get denial, if I win I get happy ending, if I understand correctly. But I am a novice, so I would say 1 to 3 days instead of months...
Old 01-15-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1969 View Post
Being one who both subs and doms, I like the female ruined orgasm idea if she loses. Few things drive my wife more crazy than having me stop just as crosses the finish line. Frustrates the hell out of her. LOL
I have to try this. I think my wife is not fully convinced to try, but when I win she has to accept...

Quote:
As for you losing, I can appreciate the "no sleeping with denial" thing, so how about a day of multiple denials ending in one final successful conclusion at the end of the day. Trust me when I say you'll be mentally lost .being hard/soft multiple times throughout the day.
Yes, this is and idea that I have in my mind since long time, but with children around in the house... it's impossible. I have to wait when I will be older, or eventually one day I can take a day off when they are at school...
I think I try to be denied first, only for few days, I want to try. If I don't sleep, then I will give up and beg for a ruined orgasm...
I will let you know the results, however if you have more ideas please suggest!
This thread is getting exciting.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:09 PM
Veteran

Try to be teased and denied via oral sex and intercourse till you edge, then don't have any type of orgasm. You'll get strange and powerful feelings...
Old 01-19-2013, 02:46 PM

Two days ago we played and I won. Therefore I tried to ruin orgasm to my wife, but she did not like it.
Therefore I think I will go for male only denial/ruined when I loose. If I win, I think for her it is more appropriated to do nothing (she agrees on this). On the other side I have acquired a very good control on my ejaculation so when I loose I am able to have a long intercourse without reaching orgasm, so I can get denial for some hours/days. I will try if I can sleep.
What is your experience in falling asleep when you have been denied and you have strong erections?
Old 01-22-2013, 04:05 PM

Default You missed my point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio11 View Post
This is an interesting idea: if I loose, I get denial, if I win I get happy ending, if I understand correctly. But I am a novice, so I would say 1 to 3 days instead of months...
I think you missed my point here... NO happy endings for you, if ever! Although you could raise the stakes and give your happy endings to your Mistress instead, then it would be a win win situation for you both...

Mistress Taz
Old 01-23-2013, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress_taz View Post

Also, no "happy endings" for you as each time she takes you out of the cage to wash, clean, etc. you are tied up and have to please her only! If she decides to ruin an orgasm, well that's her decision, if not, well you will still be a winner as you get to enjoy her orgasm like any man should.

It's a win win situation in my book, but then again, I like a man who can not touch or please himself.

Mistress Taz
I think that this is a fun idea. I am still trying to get my relationship more into a T/D and female ran. She has never really been into the whole domme thing, but she might try this out since it will be something fun and new.

Thanks Mistress Taz for the great idea