PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Until He Pukes

lestatdl1
06-08-2012, 05:12 PM
This is extremely violent, so if that's not your thing, don't watch. A Mistress kicks him very hard and repeatedly in the balls until he pukes.

http://ballbustingtube.com/video/5121/elise-ballbusting-puke

Horus79
06-09-2012, 12:12 AM
That's one of the most disturbing things that I have ever seen on video.

stubstroker
06-09-2012, 02:54 AM
How in the hell could anyone take that kind of a beating??? my balls are killing me and never took a hit.

wonder1
06-09-2012, 03:27 AM
she may want to execute him as well and castrate him too. that was awful.

ass
06-09-2012, 04:53 AM
Wow...

Brutal ball thrashing... I wonder if he is really into it or just needs the money or something...

murmel
06-09-2012, 08:03 AM
And this has what to do with orgasm denial?

JDG
06-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Amazing video. How can that guy keep taking full out kicks like that?
Plus the domme...no mercy.
That was crazy all the way around.

CraigSubbyGuy
06-09-2012, 11:42 AM
No offence, but these sort of videos give our kink a bad name. Sick and twisted and not at all sexy.

Loven12
06-09-2012, 01:30 PM
But a little orgasm denial it is. I think he is denied for the next days/weeks.
By the way his dick is groving under the "treatment" so somehov he must be excited ?

If it was me, my dick would disappear after the first hit.

nylonboy
06-09-2012, 02:55 PM
to extreme for me and also over the top

ulysses13
06-09-2012, 05:34 PM
Insane. Absolutely insane. Don't be too hard on the OP though - each to their own & all. Plus, it's not like he didn't warn exactly what was coming up!

CraigSubbyGuy
06-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Consenting adults and all ... but that lady should be done for GBH ... that's assault.

ass
06-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Can the human testicles withstand that type of punishment? One of those is bad enough, but she kept doing for like 7 minutes!

murmel
06-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Keep in mind that like most things on the internet, you need to take the approach of "just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's true". A lot of those blows look much worse than they actually are. If you look carefully, the brunt of the force of her kicks hits well behind his balls.

Which is not to say he wouldn't still have gotten a pretty good thrashing. And if I am wrong, it's just further evidence that there's no limit to the dangerous things people will do to themselves sometimes.

ballslapper
06-10-2012, 02:50 AM
This is extremely violent, so if that's not your thing, don't watch. A Mistress kicks him very hard and repeatedly in the balls until he pukes.

what a wimp

Lilah
06-10-2012, 05:41 AM
I chose not to watch the video but I can say that if it is offending and assaulting the senses of so many subs, it is likely an extreme enaction of someone's "fantasy". Extreme suffering and sacrifice for the cruelest of Dommes... taken to this level, it becomes pathologic. Even if this video were staged, the interpretation of the D/s dynamic here does give the BDSM community a very undeserved, bad rap.

blueballer
06-11-2012, 03:03 PM
She's very hot, and they're both "nuts".

Aching4her
06-13-2012, 01:33 AM
what a wimp

You are a self-absorbed idiot.

P_Heart
06-13-2012, 05:36 AM
Keep in mind that like most things on the internet, you need to take the approach of "just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's true". A lot of those blows look much worse than they actually are. If you look carefully, the brunt of the force of her kicks hits well behind his balls..

Dude, his balls were even bleeding...

nlpcuck
06-13-2012, 03:52 PM
I have hard time believing that anyone can withstand that many kicks without any long term consequences. I was very active takwondo fighter and I have seen what one kick(by mistake) during the sparring can do to the testicle(one in this case) and fortunately not mine. This guy must have been urinating blood for weeks after this clip(if she really kicked him that hard that many times)...

Not my cup of tea, but she is hot i must say that...

c
06-13-2012, 05:56 PM
You are a self-absorbed idiot.

i think by that you mean plainly a terrible human being

murmel
06-14-2012, 04:00 AM
Dude, his balls were even bleeding...

I didn't watch every minute of it, so I could have easily missed that. But, in the first moments, I could see her kicks were typically landing somewhere other than squarely on his balls (and are you sure it was his scrotum bleeding, and not adjacent areas?).

Again, I have no doubt his balls took a beating. It's possible they took as bad a beating as they appeared. But there's just as much chance that a lot of this was staged. It would be far from the first time that's happened.

CraigSubbyGuy
06-14-2012, 06:24 PM
I can't believe how much attention this rather loathsome video has generated.

KnaveBB
06-14-2012, 09:52 PM
Hi guys, I'm a ballbusting and T&D fetishist, as some of you know. This video, though brutal to many, is really pretty tame in the scheme of things. I thought it was hot and I thank the original poster :)
Now, this being a T&D board, I think it was very improperly positioned and would have had a better response on a true ballbusting or CBT board.
Also, don't worry too much about the sub in the video. He was almost certainly getting off on the scene and the bleeding is probably a superficial injury caused by the Domme's footwear. I won't get into details, but blood is just part of the kink that most BB guys have experienced plenty of times.
Cheers!
-Knave

JDG
06-15-2012, 02:18 AM
One last reply from me on this thread...Did anyone else notice that his cup that he was yanking into was red by the end of the video?
So he was bleeding from a very sensitive place and he was spitting up blood by the end of the video.
I have a hard time believing this was staged...especially taking in the fact that the domme was so quick with her kicks. She wasn't measuring her kicks, quite the opposite it seemed to me.

BTW-as sick and twisted as this was I thought it was hot also.

ballslapper
06-15-2012, 02:54 PM

if youve ever searched these youll see much worse, and unless it has some connection with teasing and orgasm denial I dont get it. I hope these dudes enjoy future testicle cancers or ruptured testicles.

divot048
06-16-2012, 01:02 AM
This one isn't faked.
http://ballbustingtube.com/video/5105/pukebusting

rockabilly
06-20-2012, 09:03 AM
I love ballbusting but this is definately too extreme.

How can you participate in a video like this? Like someone said before thats why so many people think that all the guys and girls who are into bb are freaks.

I like to have my balls slapped and squeezed a little...maybe a SOFT kick or knee...but thats it:smile5: