PDA

View Full Version : Serious post orgasm torture

Aching4her
08-05-2011, 12:37 AM
http://xhamster.com/movies/633799/another_cock_torture_handjob_love_these.html

sebi40
08-06-2011, 07:18 AM
why fucking / jerking after orgasm is considered torture?
a good health male when is young is capable to continue after first orgasm in order to reach the second one.
this is not torture.

Photo58
08-06-2011, 10:36 AM
a good health male when is young is capable to continue after first orgasm in order to reach the second one.
this is not torture.

Because for many (if not most) men, the cock head is extremely sensitive immediately after ejaculation. To many it is torturous for stimulation to continue straight after.

Akumetsu
08-06-2011, 12:31 PM
a good health male when is young is capable to continue after first orgasm in order to reach the second one.Not true. Male physyology for most men dictates a break for at least a few minutes after an orgasm. Cock Head gets oversensitive, sexual desire fades to nothing and cock becomes limp. If you have it another way - good for you, but that's rare, not normal.

janmb
08-07-2011, 01:53 PM
this is not torture.

It has nothing to do with what you are physically able to do or not.

As others have already explained, most men (but not all) turn EXTREMELY sensitive in the head as you orgasm or directly after (the timing varies from one individual to another as well)

So although YOU might be among those not getting particularly sensitive after orgasm, trust me, most men are. And being stimulated when you are that sensitive is nothing short of torture at all

excitableboy
08-08-2011, 03:11 AM
I recently experience POT for the first time. To say that I liked it would be stretching the point, but there's an undeniable moth-to-flame aspect to it. She clearly was into making me thrash about, and seeing her get turned on turned me on in spite of myself. Being out of control was hot, too. I'd do it again, although I'd like to be restrained.

EB

Akumetsu
08-08-2011, 03:28 AM
For me that's one of those things i HATE in the process, but when it's done I feel very good about what just happened.

excitableboy
08-08-2011, 07:46 AM
I wouldn't say that I hated it, but I get where you are coming from. It was more like sensory overload than pain, incidentally.

We talked about it. She definitely liked it, and -- as you say -- the feeling later is too good for me to not want to try it again.

EB

Akumetsu
08-08-2011, 08:11 AM
It was more like sensory overload than pain, incidentally. That's right. But in the process I'm ready to do anything to just stop it.

Ultraprene
08-08-2011, 02:01 PM
I agree that restraint would be a big part of the experience. Imagine being totally immobilized--no movement possible at all--and fitted with a mechanical milker. The machine doesn't know when you cum and just keeps on milking. All the while the Domme just sits by and enjoys the scene.