PDA

View Full Version : how to eat your own cum

ATM
09-14-2003, 09:44 PM
I am having trouble with eating my own cum, i just can't bring myself to do it and i don't have a sexy dom to force me. Do you have any ideas because that give yourself a facial doesn't work for me ether. :(

ATM
09-14-2003, 10:28 PM
please sombody reply i am despret. :(

Four_Inch_Heels1
09-14-2003, 10:54 PM
I have My boys start out slow, atm. Just a little on the finger, and work up to more and more, until you're eating the whole load. Holding your nose may help it go down easier.

I've been told tasting it while it's still warm and fresh is better than waiting, and contemplating it until it's had time to cool off.

Jose
09-14-2003, 11:45 PM
when you cum, try laying on your back far away from anything to cleanup with and shoot it on your stomach. This way, if you don't eat it and try to get to something that you can cleaup with, you will drip it down your legs and balls, making it messy to cleanup. Also trying shooting it into your hand and halfway though your orgasm, slurp down what you have before your desire to eat it wears off.

My $0.02

sub_spider
09-15-2003, 03:04 AM
You can try going slowly at a time, or adding a little to something else that you can enjoy. Maybe a drink...milk? Come on a Ritz? -Everything tastes better on a Ritz.

Or you could try the ol Band-Aid thing...one quick rip...just get it all over with. I think your method really would depend upon why you are having problems eating it in the first place.

spider

09-15-2003, 10:21 AM
atm,

Hmm...if it really bothers you that much, then don't do it. There are no set rules to bdsm, everybody has limits, perhaps that's one of yours. You should find it enjoyable, otherwise what's the point?
That said, if it's just the 'taboo' of eating your own cum, remember it is yours, not someones elses.
Something to think about...cool cum tastes nasty. If your gonna eat it, then eat it immediately.

dajp

sick_little_fuck
09-15-2003, 03:08 PM
I think you need to do it for a reason. If nobody is happy you did it, then what's the point if you don't like it? Self degradation?

ellstoy
09-15-2003, 03:42 PM
I know this will sound stupid, but try not eating it after you've ejaculated. Most men lose their sex drive during the refractory period, and the motive evaporates. Instead, take yourself to the edge and remove stimulation immediately before the muscles go into spasm. In my experience, a certain amount of ejaculate dribbles out without the orgasm, maintaining the sex drive, therefore the motivation. Of course, if you're under the instructions of a masturbatrix, this will be the end of your activities - sex drive in top gear and a frustrating semi-orgasm ("but you must have finished darling, look at the mess you've made." :( )

There's also some research suggesting that what you eat effects the taste of the ejaculate. It seems reasonable to conclude that eating fruit results in sweeter material. There are reports of women feeding their man something sweet an hour before performing fellatio. The "Funny Old World" section of an English magazine called Private Eye printed an extract from US Patent 6,485,773 which is for dietary supplements to improve the taste of semen. They concluded that a mixture of banana and celery 8O gave the sweetest result, while "nutmeg, cinnamon or ginger neutralises the salty/bitter taste". Honest!

Personally, I'm trying to develop semen that tastes exactly like milk chocolate.

spankme
09-15-2003, 06:43 PM
Good observation about food, ellstoy!

In the recent movie, Le Divorce, the older Frenchman (Thierry Lhermitte) tell his young American mistress (Kate Hudson) to make a particular brew in order to "flavor the juices".

Anyone recall what it is? And how to make it?

-- spank

sissyjj
09-20-2003, 04:02 PM
here are two suggestions:

cum into an ice cube tray and freeze it. after several times, suck on it. it will get you used to the taste.

and maybe more drastic, but this is what my Owner does. She does not let me cum but once a month, she does a prostate milking. i 'cum' into a dish without any sensation of orgasm. then i must lick it up. it's easier to do then because i've had no orgasm.

Pompey
10-20-2003, 08:27 AM
start with your drippings...quickly pinch off precum as it leaks out and put it on your lips. go back to stroking your dick and then lick your lips. If you start to cum strain to keep it in, if a few drops shoot out, hold the rest back when you start stroking again quickly clean it up with your fingers and lick it off. ...soon youll be licking your jizz right off the floor and wishing for the sound of a womans laugh while you do it

snapper
11-01-2003, 04:16 PM
i dont get to cum very often but when i do it is almost always without orgasm. in this way it is possible to milk a large load of cum into a spoon or dish, lick it up and learn to like it. the offering is to the Goddess and the hummiliation of the sub is intense. :oops:
this is not prostate milking---the stimulation must controled so that no orgasm occurs. when you feel the cum rising-- STOP and just let it drain out. deny yourself that last spasm and you will easily learn to savor the salty spicy taste of cum. an experienced Mistress or Master can control a male sub's sex life by denying orgasm, while providing the necessary release in a chastity program. using this method i have gone 5months without a real orgasm and feel really submissive. mmmmmm-- :twisted:

doggiesub
11-08-2003, 05:05 AM
Hi there. Try this: Obtain a special plate to catch your ejaculate. When you masturbate, catch the cum on the plate and store it in the refrigerator. It hardens and dries, at which point you put a delicious piece of chocolate cake on it and eat it. If you do this often enough, you'll begin to associate eating your ejaculate with the cake. Eventually, so Mistress will come along to make you lick the plate clean without the cake. An added benefit is whenever you see the plate, you will associate it with your ejaculation and humiliation. It becomes a symbol to you of your submission and training. This all works better with a Domme, but you get the idea. Good luck! And as Dave said, you don't have to eat your cum. It's not for everybody.

sissy
11-08-2003, 05:45 AM
I uesd to hate eating my cum untill I started listioning to a hypnosis MP3 called cursecum at www.warpmymind.com now I love the taste of my cum and can't get enough of it. It takes a while for the hypnosis to work. I think it took me about two weekes listioning to it every day but my Mistress said it was well worth it. I hope this helps you out.

petevans
11-12-2003, 01:41 AM
I agree with snapper. I've done this, but in the position of laying on your back about 1/2 way down the bed & lift your legs up & over so penis is pointing directly at your mouth. the tricky part is stopping just short of ejacualtion. It does need lots of practice, which I'm still perfecting. The trick is, not to masturbate but just stimulate, using perhaps cream or lube.

Not in a Fem-Dom relationship now, but will be ready if this is what She'd like me to do.

Regards

P

sweet_td_angel
11-20-2003, 01:20 AM
I have discovered the best way for MY man to eat cum is from a cock, not necessarily his own. The problem with cum eating is as soon as MY man cums, he is much less willing to go to all lenghts to please me. Therefore when he is about 1 to 2 weeks into a T&D session, he will do just about ANYTHING for me.

Let me tell you about his first time. First you need to know that MY man is very straight, not homophobic but he is straight. He had not cum for about 3 weeks and had been wearing a chastity cage for most of those weeks. He was ready to do anything and I brought home a guy (Ron) we had both met at a party about a few weeks ago. I told MY man he could watch us if he behaved himself, which he did. I could tell he was turned on because his cage was bulging, and he had a look in his eyes that he would do anything to gain some relief. I then told him to put Ron's dick in his mouth for a while. He had a look of disbelief at first, but I assured him some relief that evening...if he was a good boy. With some coaxing and coaching, he was soon sucking dick like a pro. I remember he asked how long he should keep doing this while I was now watching. I told him to keep it up until I told him to stop. What MY man did not know was that before I told Ron to give my husband a little surprise and cum in his mouth. I didn't want hubby to know it was cumming so Ron finally agreed he would wink to me just before. Ron was a bit hesitant, but finally agreed. At this point hubby was doing quite well. I had him licking Ron's balls, shaft, getting sloppy wet, taking him deep. It was taking him some practice, but he was giving a good blow job. I was stroking his hair and taunting him about doing so well, when Ron gave me the signal. I grabbed MY man's hair a bit harder, and placed my other hand on his cheek. I gave him some assurance how good he was doing also. When Ron began squirting, hubby gasped a little and would have pulled back but I held him a little tighter and told him to just swallow it right down. He missed only a few afterdrops, and did amazing for his first blowjob. I told him afterward that it was all protien and good for his complexion, LOL. Then I rewarded him with the best blowjob he ever got.

Since the first time, he has become very good at eating cum, although not his own. Logistics just make eating your own cum somewhat difficult. And after he has turned me on by swallowing a big load I always, always let him get off also. This may not appeal to all, but is working for us.

denaliguy
11-20-2003, 04:56 AM
This is a subject with which I have become very familiar. For the past two months, MsCindy has "treated" me to my own seed as a precondition of any release. Recently, she has taken to training me to appreciate partial, or "ruined", orgasms. I believe She is training me to produce an ejaculation without orgasm, so that I may attend to my "clean-up" chores with more vigor than I would after a full, satisfying orgasm. MsCindy has also directed that I consume any precum or drips that I may leak during masturbation sessions. This has helped develop my appreciation for the taste (and aftertaste).

I feel very used and subjugated following a consumption. That is a good thing.

DG

rr1024
04-25-2011, 01:11 AM
I jack off into a shot glass but I don't cum all the way, I'll shoot a portion of my load and stop and shoot again, and again. then dump it in my mouth and jack off really hard so I cum hardest while I"m swallowing my own cum and I Totally love it

excitableboy
04-28-2011, 08:49 AM
Get a hot Domme to force you.

EB