PDA

View Full Version : pre cum milk

chasteboy125
04-25-2009, 12:59 PM
what is the most precum anyone has dribbled in one milking ?
1.was it using a prostate miling tool ?
2. were you milked by your wife, or self milking,
3. can it go on to, maybe fill an egg cup, or more ?

chasteboy :lo_penis:

Four_Inch_Heels1
05-01-2009, 05:41 AM
C'mon, boys, inquiring minds want to know...

DrippingAtYourFeet
05-01-2009, 07:44 AM

1. No, lots of oral stimulation and handjob w/ forced foot worship after 8 days of denial.
2. Girlfriend
3. Depends on what you define as pre-cum...

To me, precum is the clear, slightly sticky fluid that seeps out naturally when aroused. However, when people start to mention 'milking' then that brings about notions of ejaculate that is released with/without orgasm.

Hence to answer your 3rd question:

3a: true precum --> for me the amount produced varies quite a lot but in one session the most i'd produce would be 1/3 of a shot glass perhaps, not really sure - hard to quantify as it is released slowly over time in gradual amounts (and it's clear! :))

3b: milked ejaculate (w/ no orgasm) --> easier to quantify :) and on this occasion it was 8 full-on spurts of hot, sticky, excruciatingly unsatisfying cum. The first few nearly reached my face. From memory it would've probably filled between 2-3 egg cups.

FIH, i thought i would tend to both inquiries :P

Four_Inch_Heels1
05-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Good boy, dayf. Thank you!

gregor2001us
05-02-2009, 02:03 AM
<shuffles forward uncomfortably>

I have never really had any signficant precum. And I have never been milked.

<moves back into the shadows quickly>

blabla
05-08-2009, 12:40 AM
I never get to jack off, but whenever I am aroused by my mistress, I create a lot. Not sure exactly how much though.

aka_ireland
05-09-2009, 12:27 AM
1. yes
2. wife and self
3. about 1/2 a shot glass

We had read about prostrate milking and were curious. I gave it a try alone a couple times with little success, then we tried together.

It took some time and I think she was going to give up when the first spurt came out. She was fascinated and I was in a blissfull state. We got about 1/2 a shotglass out before moving onto other activities. Since then we've used it a few times, usually when I was really horny and we were going out. It was enough of a release to keep me calm (meaning hands off her) but not an orgasm (which always came later)

We haven't done it in a couple years, but it's on my mind now.

Mike
aka_ireland

lawnboy
06-10-2009, 10:59 PM

I think some fellows leak more pre-cum than others and it seems that I leak gallons when I am hurting especially (for some strange reason) in my thighs.
I once leaked pre-cum or "frustration syrup" as she calls it for an entire 4 hour thigh caning.
and NO I did not get to spill but was iced before going back into my kbt.

slaveinstockings
07-02-2009, 02:02 AM
I usually have just enough precum to wet my lips with. And I have also never been milked.

MyBallsAreBlue
07-03-2009, 12:18 AM
The amount of pre-cum I leak is directly proportional to the amount of frustration and stimulation given. I've never tried to collect it to measure it, so haven't a clue as to amount.

As for being milked, haven't done that yet.

BadBob
07-04-2009, 04:47 AM
Let's see. The maximum amount of precum I ever dribbled was probably about 1 ml or 1 cc. The best non-ejaculatory, non-orgasmic milking produced about 2 ml or 2 cc of discharge, for me just about a the amount of a normal ejaculation.

dianna464
08-05-2009, 04:06 AM
I've got a couple of things I do to/for my husband. I've got a special spoon I keep in my night stand. It has a couple of markings on it which if he's able to milk himself (or at times I'll milk him) he's rewarded!

When he fills to a given mark, then he must eat it out of the spoon (we don't waste any cum). Depending on the level or mark he's filled to, I allow him to either lick my pussy for 10 minutes, all the way to eating me to orgasm (if he's fill the spoon full enough).

Another favorite, is when I have him play with me to satisfy me, once he starts leaking, I make him put a condom on. I tease his cock until he's filled the end of the condom with a little pre cum. Once he's got enough pre-cum I remind him that we don't waste a drop.... and instruct him to remove the condom and roll it onto his tongue..... lick the cum out of it and get all of it from the sides of the condom. Once he's completed this, I instruct him to put it back on (this is fun to watch, however he's now mastered installing a condom that's been removed) and sleep in it so that he doesn't get cum on my sheets or me.

Dianna464

Dereknor
08-05-2009, 08:15 AM
you are just taling about pre-cum or real cum?

I like the reward of licking 10 minutes and not wasting any cum (or pre-cum) :)
Do he cum often then, or do you denial him much to pe-cum more?

TDMistress
08-05-2009, 10:27 AM
I love this thread.

Keep it cuming!

TDM :lipstick:

Dereknor
08-06-2009, 10:30 AM
keep it cumming, HAHA ;)

I think pre cum is a really evil thing. Women love it, but I just hate it, cause something comes out of my cock, but its no orgasm and its no sperm. Its just something that reminds me how wonderfull an orgasm would be like.

chasteboy125
08-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Dianna
you sound like the perfect precum godess. would love you to treat me the same.

chasteboy125 xx

christian57500
08-15-2009, 02:18 PM

I'd like to share an experience a few years ago: I was in trouble with my wife and could no longer sleep with her in bed. I was forced to sleep in the basement, in a piece without windows and so during 6 months. I had access to internet, so I masturbated a lot. During these sessions I oozed a lot of pre-cum. I had the idea to collect all this pre-cum in a little box (you see, the one the doctors give to make urine samples). I collected only the clear viscous and sticky fluid, not semen (sometimes difficult when you are too excited, semen comes fast). It was not a big volume with each session, but I collected it every night until the box was full (about 20 cc?). It had a furious smell! I kept it in a drawer, and when I looked at it, it was as if I looked at all my frustration accumulated for not beeing with my wife. Aching!

friendlyfriend
09-11-2009, 08:58 PM
my gf, who is now my wife, takes all my cum. i've only seen my cum about a dozen times in the past two years. she eats it all. yes, i'm a very lucky man. i've gotten her into t&d and we're both reaping the benefits. she loves when i'm uncontrollably hard, and delights in the 'treats' of precum. i wish i could tell you the most (quantity-wise) i've produced, but usually she's sitting on my face or chest, facing my cock, and i'm either looking at her ass, or eating it. BUT, i can tell when i produce a lot, as it's quite a feeling, and she's happy to chat about it too. she is capable of making me produce double the amount i usually cum with about a day or two of teasing, and she's getting better at producing precum as well. recently, she said i was just spilling precum out like a faucet. the best though, is when we set a # of times i have to cum, within a set period of time. i think the most has been 8 loads in 48 hours. thank god she allows me two check marks for exceptionally large loads, or i might have started cumming dust! hah. i also have encouraged her to bite my cock and balls. anyone else into this? it's amongst my favorite activities.

jippiilesbe
09-13-2009, 09:27 AM
are you able to milk yourself?
how?

for me it seems impossible

lawnboy
10-30-2009, 04:31 PM
For myself I can be made to "leak" copious amounts of pre-cum from certain pains applied not just from prostate milking etc.
Under the right conditions really The 'sting' is the thing.
As to amounts If kept on the edge in that way I have in the past filled several glasses like that.

lawnboy
10-30-2009, 04:35 PM
I think some fellows leak more pre-cum than others and it seems that I leak gallons when I am hurting especially (for some strange reason) in my thighs.
I once leaked pre-cum or "frustration syrup" as she calls it for an entire 4 hour thigh caning.
and NO I did not get to spill but was iced before going back into my kbt.

This is amazing to me since I too leak gallons it seems especially when my legs or thighs are really hurting and stinging...

uteasemeipleaseu
10-31-2009, 06:51 AM
I think the most that I have ever leaked (true pre-cum), was a shot glass about 3/4 full. This was with a girlfriend (before I was married, and unfortunately, my wife does not do this), over about 6 hours of a combination of hers, and my own manipulations. On other occasions, we have managed to fill the shot glass, but not with true pre-cum. If I am over stimulated, I can nearly always let my partner know, and if the stimulation is stopped, can have no orgasmic feeling at all, but still have some very gentle spurts of slightly milky fluid, which has quite a bit of volume. I generate a lot more precum than this, but it gets quite sticky and thick, a lot of it gets rubbed in during manipulations, and you lose a lot that just dosent make it in.

After some long periods of teasing and denial, I have been milked before by hand, and managed some very large quantities of seminal fluid, but I have no idea of the actual volume. Somewhere I have a photo of one milking in a wine glass, which took up most of the glass, but again, I have no idea of the actual volume. The feeling of milking is quite extraordinary to me, for the entire period of prostate stimulation, I am overwhelmed, I dont know if I am going to pee myself, blow my load, or just have a meltdown from the sensation. The actual feeling when the milking occurs is like a super intense urinating feeling, combined with the over sensitivity of post orgasm, without any orgasmic feelings.

Wru_t
01-11-2010, 01:47 PM
This seems to be on topic so ill post it while im here.
Precumming is quite a strong fetish of mine (especially as my mistress teases me while i am forced to wear her panties and it starts to make a little wet spot).
I wanted to be able to produce more and through a bit of rummaging around the internet found this solution.

1)L-Arginine 1000mg taken once daily
2)Zinc 50mg taken once daily
3)Pygeum 100mg taken twice daily (200mg)
4)Lecithin, 1200mg taken once daily

I've been on these supplements for about a month now and already i leak precum like a faucet with just the slightest amount of stimulation.

BadBob
01-13-2010, 07:15 PM
This seems to be on topic so ill post it while im here.
Precumming is quite a strong fetish of mine (especially as my mistress teases me while i am forced to wear her panties and it starts to make a little wet spot).
I wanted to be able to produce more and through a bit of rummaging around the internet found this solution.

1)L-Arginine 1000mg taken once daily
2)Zinc 50mg taken once daily
3)Pygeum 100mg taken twice daily (200mg)
4)Lecithin, 1200mg taken once daily

I've been on these supplements for about a month now and already i leak precum like a faucet with just the slightest amount of stimulation.

The amount of zinc you are taking is 10mg ABOVE the upper limit you should have from all sources. See WebMD article in link.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-lifestyle-guide/vitamins-minerals-how-much-should-you-take?page=2

Wru_t
01-14-2010, 02:16 AM
I'm well aware of that (I'm taking 47mg a day to be precise) i am not worried about a 7mg overdose.
For those that are just take the reccomended RDA of 40mg.

BadBob
01-14-2010, 07:17 PM
I'm well aware of that (I'm taking 47mg a day to be precise) i am not worried about a 7mg overdose.
For those that are just take the reccomended RDA of 40mg.
Just to be clear the RDA (Recommended Daily Amount) is 11 mg for men. And these figures include what you are getting from foods you eat.

jimbean
01-16-2010, 06:58 PM
Well, I've never been milked or anything like that, so maybe this doesn't apply to me.

I think in one long j/o (by myself) session I collected all the precum I leaked in a shot glass. After a few hours it was probably more than a third full (~10ml). I did not get to cum for awhile after that, either. Whew.

Cheers,
Jim

Wru_t
01-17-2010, 03:43 AM
Sorry RDA is 10mg.
The tolerable upper intake level is 40mg.

rootboy
03-03-2010, 07:49 PM
I've got a couple of things I do to/for my husband. I've got a special spoon I keep in my night stand. It has a couple of markings on it which if he's able to milk himself (or at times I'll milk him) he's rewarded!

When he fills to a given mark, then he must eat it out of the spoon (we don't waste any cum). Depending on the level or mark he's filled to, I allow him to either lick my pussy for 10 minutes, all the way to eating me to orgasm (if he's fill the spoon full enough).

Another favorite, is when I have him play with me to satisfy me, once he starts leaking, I make him put a condom on. I tease his cock until he's filled the end of the condom with a little pre cum. Once he's got enough pre-cum I remind him that we don't waste a drop.... and instruct him to remove the condom and roll it onto his tongue..... lick the cum out of it and get all of it from the sides of the condom. Once he's completed this, I instruct him to put it back on (this is fun to watch, however he's now mastered installing a condom that's been removed) and sleep in it so that he doesn't get cum on my sheets or me.

Dianna464
You're great, what a lucky man, your hubby. I had a gf on the side who was the queen of prostate massage. She wore a nitrile glove and used a lot of lube. She could express about one half a shot glass of the clear drips. She used gentle but increasing pressure across the gland while curling her one or two fingers in and out. After about 2 or 3 minutes of this treatment, I would do anything to get to the involuntary ejaculatory reflex. I miss her. Rootboy...

deniedmike
04-13-2010, 03:59 AM
I have self milked (know how to do it ..and tell when im close to the edge and how to stop...after a long session. the cum shoots out in one quick shot..then dribbles a bit. no orgasm feeling. and prob a good healthy shot of cum (but OH! the no orgasm feeling kills...just a big shot with no good strong cum feelings).