PDA

View Full Version : Hour tease

kinkracer
05-19-2004, 10:19 PM
I emailed this to my wife last week. Sometimes I'll write up a scene and send it to her. We switch, so the scenes go both ways. When I got home that night, well, it was even better than I wrote it up!

You can't believe that someone would pay for this treatment, but he will. Your client is a freak. He just wants to be tied up on the floor so he can't escape and he can't move.
You've had him at your feet for 30 minutes now, and he's got at least another 30 to go. You don't know how he can stand it, but you promised him before you started that no matter what, you wouldn't finish him off or let him go before an hour. He said he wanted you to be ruthless and uncomprimising. He said if you kept him on the edge for the hour he would double your normal rate. He also said that if he got loose before the hour was up, he wasn't paying. Sort of a bet between you.
You don't get it, but what the hell, it's his dime and it's easy work for you.
For a while, you just sat on the couch over him and teased his raging hard cock and tender balls with your stocking clad feet. For your amusement, you pretended to be his wife, and chatted with him about your and his day while you squeezed his cock between your feet and gently ran your toes up and down his cock.
After a while, you got bored with that and tied a noose around his balls and started pulling on it hard enough for him to arch his back to try to relieve the pressure. Just for fun, you'd put a few clothespins on his nipples and scrotum.
Between that, you'd teased him with your body, in your standard working uniform of lingerie and stockings. Pulling your panties aside, you had put your pussy so close that he could almost taste it, but not quite. In fact, all of this got so worked up, you needed to stop and get yourself off. You straddled his chest while you did that, just to make sure he got a good view. You could tell that really worked on him, his cock was dripping cum now.
But right now, you are stroking his cock. You aren't going to let him come, though. In fact, your plan for getting your big fat tip is simple. You threatened him. He had to tell you if he was going to come. If he snuck it by you, you told him, you were going to kick him in the nuts so hard he wouldn't come again for a long time. He believes you, you know that. He'ds already told you 4 or 5 times. Even though he begs to come, pleads even, you want your tip and he'd said to be merciless. You think he might start crying before it's all over, but what do you care? You want your money, and besides, this is kind of fun. Who cares about him, he asked for this. The next time he begs, your going to sweetly remind him of that.
In fact, if he didn't shut up soon, you are thinking you might have to plant your pussy on his face for a while and then gag him. Maybe then, you thoughf, you'd watch some tv and just sit on him and idly play with his cock. Or maybe something else. He was paying you to make him your toy, and the only limits were that he couldn't come and couldn't escape for an hour. A freak of a client, but the easiest one you've had in a while. In fact, you are starting to get so horny that after the hour is up, you might just give him what you never give to clients. You know you shouldn't, but your thinking about rolling a condom on his cock and riding him until you both come.

Hilander
05-20-2004, 02:05 AM
that was hot!!!!!

I'm thinking on to take your tale, translated and give it to my girlfriend.
(If you let me???) :?:
However, a great history. Short and great. :D

Four_Inch_Heels1
05-20-2004, 02:24 AM
Mmmm......very, very hot, kink! Have anymore to share?

tease_o_phile
05-20-2004, 02:49 PM
Very HOT (With a capital H and a big O :roll: )

Great work, thanks!

tease_o_phile

kinkracer
05-20-2004, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the good words!
My only other writing are some longer stories. I'll post one that I posted on BDSM library a few years ago.
Hilander, feel free to translate it. I hope you enjoy your night as much as I did! :D